BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
No Clip Code - Gun Disappears and Code Goes To Opposing Team Member Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
No Clip Code - Gun Disappears and Code Goes To Opposing Team Member Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
No Clip Code - Gun Disappears and Code Goes To Opposing Team Member Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
No Clip Code - Gun Disappears and Code Goes To Opposing Team Member Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
No Clip Code - Gun Disappears and Code Goes To Opposing Team Member Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
No Clip Code - Gun Disappears and Code Goes To Opposing Team Member Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
No Clip Code - Gun Disappears and Code Goes To Opposing Team Member Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
No Clip Code - Gun Disappears and Code Goes To Opposing Team Member Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
No Clip Code - Gun Disappears and Code Goes To Opposing Team Member Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
No Clip Code - Gun Disappears and Code Goes To Opposing Team Member Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

No Clip Code - Gun Disappears and Code Goes To Opposing Team Member

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

R3D$KulL

R3D$KulL

Would anyone help me? Every time I turn on this hack , my gun disappears , and the hack migrates to the first player of the opponent team, someone help me ? Sad Sad

Modder~kid@BWH

Modder~kid@BWH
Mod & Writer

Please link or post the code here, and also make sure you dont have any other codes on while using it. also it is more than likely a host only code, there for it only works if your host

Last edited by Modder~Kid MoDz on 12/14/2015, 10:34 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

R3D$KulL

R3D$KulL

Modder~Kid MoDz wrote:Please link or post the code here, and also make sure you dont have any other codes on while using it. also it is more than likely a host only code, there for it only works if your host

No Clip [Bully@Wiiplaza]
2820XXXX YYYYZZZZ
F2405E1C FCC10C01
38600001 00000000
CC000000 00000000
F2405E1C FCC10C01
807E2A60 00000000
E0000000 80008000

link:http://www.bullywiihacks.com/t515-no-clip

Modder~kid@BWH

Modder~kid@BWH
Mod & Writer

its a host only code.

for it to work just use the forcehost code with it

R3D$KulL

R3D$KulL

Modder~Kid MoDz wrote:its a host only code.

for it to work just use the forcehost code with it

I know I need to be the host to run , but my question was , my gun disappears , and the hack migrates to the first player of the opponent team

Modder~kid@BWH

Modder~kid@BWH
Mod & Writer

my best guess is that you may have a nother code thats making it not work, since that seems to be the number 1 problem for most people.

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

Making your gun disappear is normal, that's what it is supposed to do. However, mod menu versions of No Clip don't have the gun disappearing, is that why you were confused? For having the code switch to someone on the opposing team, I have no idea. Make sure you are host. Host a private match with another player or two and see if it goes to them. If it goes to them, I don't know what could be wrong, but if only you get it, the code works and whenever it goes to somebody else, it means they are the host.

No Clip Code - Gun Disappears and Code Goes To Opposing Team Member LSTjSyDDiscord: SnB_BWH

Click HERE to earn free bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, and dash!

Win Free Bitcoins every hour!

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Mod menu versions of noclip are different to the code version. The code uses a built-in noclip and the mod menu one moves the player manually towards his view direction Wink

You need to use codes from here to prevent them to affect another player. Also you need to have the master code on, otherwise it won't work.

R3D$KulL

R3D$KulL

shitnbitch@BWH wrote:Making your gun disappear is normal, that's what it is supposed to do. However, mod menu versions of No Clip don't have the gun disappearing, is that why you were confused? For having the code switch to someone on the opposing team, I have no idea. Make sure you are host. Host a private match with another player or two and see if it goes to them. If it goes to them, I don't know what could be wrong, but if only you get it, the code works and whenever it goes to somebody else, it means they are the host.

Yes , I'm sure I'm the host , and the private match the code works perfectly tongue

R3D$KulL

R3D$KulL

Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:Mod menu versions of noclip are different to the code version. The code uses a built-in noclip and the mod menu one moves the player manually towards his view direction Wink

You need to use codes from here to prevent them to affect another player. Also you need to have the master code on, otherwise it won't work.

I have a Master code in txt file , however when I activate the code appears 'Unable to connect to servers mw3 please try again later'

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum