BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
Need Help with a Pointer(like) Code (Bully or an Experienced Dolphin Hacker, please help) Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
Need Help with a Pointer(like) Code (Bully or an Experienced Dolphin Hacker, please help) Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
Need Help with a Pointer(like) Code (Bully or an Experienced Dolphin Hacker, please help) Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
Need Help with a Pointer(like) Code (Bully or an Experienced Dolphin Hacker, please help) Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
Need Help with a Pointer(like) Code (Bully or an Experienced Dolphin Hacker, please help) Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
Need Help with a Pointer(like) Code (Bully or an Experienced Dolphin Hacker, please help) Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
Need Help with a Pointer(like) Code (Bully or an Experienced Dolphin Hacker, please help) Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
Need Help with a Pointer(like) Code (Bully or an Experienced Dolphin Hacker, please help) Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
Need Help with a Pointer(like) Code (Bully or an Experienced Dolphin Hacker, please help) Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
Need Help with a Pointer(like) Code (Bully or an Experienced Dolphin Hacker, please help) Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need Help with a Pointer(like) Code (Bully or an Experienced Dolphin Hacker, please help)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reclaimer Shawn

Reclaimer Shawn
Code Creator

Hey guys. I haven't been on here for a while, but considering I have a high end laptop now, along with Cheat Engine and Dolphin emulator, I've been making a couple of codes. In specific, codes for Pokemon XD. As of right now, I'm 3 away from releasing them all. I even want to make a program allowing for a PokeSav/PokeGen like feature on it. But, I'm having trouble with one of them. Considering everything Pokemon-Related in XD is contained within a pretty simple structure, I have subtracting their position from the one CE shows me from ones that already exist, and that's been working perfectly. However, the code I'm making doesn't modify my Pokemon, it modifies the opponent. Specifically, so I can capture them. To accomplish this, I'm setting a value in that designates a pokemon as a shadow pokemon. I have made a serial code that goes to the address of their first party pokemon and sets all of them to the same shadow value. But, every time I notice it moves by a bit each time(when subtracting previous addresses it was at, I noticed a difference of 5B0. However, when I try to find what accesses it(its breakpoint) no ASM shows up, giving me no offset to work from. Pointer scan turns up nothing. I thought of using Dolphin's Debug feature, but compared to CE's interface, it sucks and its a lot easier to view huge chunks of memory through it. This is the code I've made so far:
Code:

48000000 80444D58
DE000000 80008180
1802F7DD 0000000C
100500C4 00000000
E2000001 80008000
Thanks in advanced, and I really hope I can get some clarification on this... Also, as said above, one of my obstacles was converting from values used in CE and Dolphin(values for Dolphin are stored in a different register for the Game itself(I think the PC Register, but I don't know how to calculate it from that, so I've been using structures in the RAM to guess and check, which has worked a lot)
EDIT:
From what I've seen, Pokemon Data structures are basically the same for you and the opponent. Just don't know if this is pointer or not. I've heard of an AOB(Array of Byte) Scan in CE, and if I could do that, how could I make it over on the Gecko OS, if possibly.

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

So the offsets change?

Reclaimer Shawn

Reclaimer Shawn
Code Creator

I might've found out why it was acting so funny... I just looked and realized that the same value and structure for the Enemy trainer values is in 11 different addresses, but all have the SAME structure. This SHOULD be as simple as testing each one of them out... Maybe this explains why it kept looking like the offset was changed. It might now even be a pointer at all, but might work as a base. I'll tell you what I get when I test some more.

Reclaimer Shawn

Reclaimer Shawn
Code Creator

UPDATE: The code works! Now that it's done, all I have to do is to convert the Base Value found in Dolphin to one Utilizable by Gecko OS. I'very used it so far to steal a trainer pokemon from Gateon Port (a Marill) that was supposed to be the pokemon of one of the sailor like characters. Hopefully, I can convert it over to WIIRD format. If that works, I'll make a code that makes every pokemon in the game Level 100, have 31 IVs, and 255 EVs for every stat.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum