BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
[ENGLISH] ~GE007 Wii~ Code Discussion/Request Thread Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
[ENGLISH] ~GE007 Wii~ Code Discussion/Request Thread Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
[ENGLISH] ~GE007 Wii~ Code Discussion/Request Thread Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
[ENGLISH] ~GE007 Wii~ Code Discussion/Request Thread Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
[ENGLISH] ~GE007 Wii~ Code Discussion/Request Thread Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
[ENGLISH] ~GE007 Wii~ Code Discussion/Request Thread Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
[ENGLISH] ~GE007 Wii~ Code Discussion/Request Thread Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
[ENGLISH] ~GE007 Wii~ Code Discussion/Request Thread Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
[ENGLISH] ~GE007 Wii~ Code Discussion/Request Thread Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
[ENGLISH] ~GE007 Wii~ Code Discussion/Request Thread Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

[ENGLISH] ~GE007 Wii~ Code Discussion/Request Thread

+27
juan112
m00nv01d
EVOB3AST
samphisher
carolinakid
CH90
Welohabi
badbearben
56RamboGE
eriknlong
Coolsoccer88
Swapper
SnB@BWH
JQSmooth
MANAH!!
UCmoon -RIP-
M.Bison
drumox
Macopride64
--No Mercy--
YNWALOTR
Dragon-FlyWolf10
Kplmondo
dmplante
Lukethebandit
beandaddy10
Bully@WiiPlaza
31 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 7]

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Request and discuss the codes here.

Before asking, use the search engine and read through ALL posts in this thread!

beandaddy10

I have a code for God Mode but i think it's for PAL, and i need NTSC. Could i PM it to you and then let me know? Or if it is NTSC, what could be the reason it's not working for me? Thanks. What a Face

Lukethebandit

is it the newest godmd version if it is, send it plz, if pal.

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

I seriously should post all good Goldeneye stuff up... PAL and NTSC-U Shocked

dmplante

Hello! I hope this thread is still viewed!
A good friend of mine and I are trying to play private matches across wifi. I found a code that limits players to 4, but no less. My question is two-part: is there a hack to play private matches of fewer than 4, and is there a hack to add AI players?

Thanks!

beandaddy10

Is there a code to prevent being a host?

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

If you are host, just quit the match and try again to join a lobby. Same for trying to get host...

Kplmondo

Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:If you are host, just quit the match and try again to join a lobby. Same for trying to get host...

I think he means in regards to hosting hack parties Bully...

I've ran into this a few times also, I create a party with some players in the USA, with host only codes on for fun... However since Region must be forced to On to use the Force Host code, then that code cannot be used as people outside of my region cannot join.

Therefore, making a party with someone that has a better internet connection than you would put them as the host.

I think he is requesting a code that would allow him to join a party without him becoming host over his friend... But that would also beg the question, why wouldn't he just use the codes himself, so I am probably wrong, so ill stfu. LOL

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

On Goldeneye, the host system is pretty weird. If you can´t join an existing lobby, you start your own host lobby. People will join, if they have a better internet connection than you, you still keep host until you quit, instead of migrating.

beandaddy10

Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:If you are host, just quit the match and try again to join a lobby. Same for trying to get host...

This i know all too well. Neutral It happens all the time. The game wants me to be
host and it sucks. I spend so much time trying to find a lobby where i'm not the
host. PLUS, I have so much damn lag as host and it's not fun at all. So even
hosting a hack party isn't that fun for me. I was hoping to get a "force non-host"
code so that i could enjoy playing without (or at least a hell of alot less) lag...
AND have fun using non-host codes once in a while too! Wink

Kplmondo

Bully think it would be possible to create a code for Goldeneye that would disable health regeneration?

I think pairing a code like that up with the Health Lobby modifier AND the score limit modifier being set to low would make a decent survival mode possible..

I don't know, I just constantly await new hacks for Goldeneye to make it a fresh game again x3 (The codes are the only thing making it fun these days)

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Yep, I wouldn´t still bother with some games if there weren´t codes Very Happy
They are like additional configurable options^^

Btw. I work on your request now.

Kplmondo

Much Love to you <3 x3

Kplmondo

oh forgot to ask....

Would the code I requested be released immediately if and when you get it done or... would it be kept back a while? Neutral

15[ENGLISH] ~GE007 Wii~ Code Discussion/Request Thread Empty Curious? 8/15/2012, 5:41 pm

dmplante

Hey Bully,

I was actually curious about that too. What makes you decide when a hack you've created is so good that it isn't for releasing?
~Dave

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Kplmondo wrote:oh forgot to ask....

Would the code I requested be released immediately if and when you get it done or... would it be kept back a while? Neutral
It would be released immediately. It´s not finished, yet...

I decide if a code should be released by how dangerous or how epic/useful it is. Very Happy

Dragon-FlyWolf10

Dragon-FlyWolf10

I need someone's help, I don't know if this is in the right thread. It seems that I can't force host, or naturally host on goldeneye wii.

I have:

very excellent connection

Force host regionfree (not working,keeps me waiting in the lobby)
If anyone could help me I would appreciate it.

Kplmondo

You must have region set to On when using Force Host...

The game will think region is on, but it really won't be when searching for players... It won't work otherwise...

That also means you cannot use the Force Host code and use it in a party with others... it bugs out.

Dragon-FlyWolf10

Dragon-FlyWolf10

I know I can't use force host with friends, I had region set to "on" every time I tried this code. I had trouble with this code 2 months ago.

20[ENGLISH] ~GE007 Wii~ Code Discussion/Request Thread Empty New hack idea? 8/25/2012, 7:55 am

YNWALOTR

Billy, Is there a hack where you can teleport to positions if not, can you try make a hack where you press minus (-) to go into freecam mode and go where ever you want and then press plus (+) to save the position and automatically teleport there? Thanks!Very Happy

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

There is a teleporter hack on wiiplaza.tk

Dragon-FlyWolf10

Dragon-FlyWolf10

Just a though, is it possible to make a 2 shot kill code non-host for SJBE52 Question

23[ENGLISH] ~GE007 Wii~ Code Discussion/Request Thread Empty GOLDENEYE 007 CODE REQUEST 8/26/2012, 5:50 pm

--No Mercy--

--No Mercy--

Is there a code for Infinite Proximity Mines, WiFi, non-host?
And is there a code for Infinite Grenades story mode?

If not it would be appreciated if someone could help me out here and make these codes.

Thanks for the help!

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

--No Mercy-- wrote:Is there a code for Infinite Proximity Mines, WiFi, non-host?
And is there a code for Infinite Grenades story mode?

If not it would be appreciated if someone could help me out here and make these codes.

Thanks for the help!
No and yes. Inf. Grenades by hetoan2

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Dragon-FlyWolf10 wrote:Just a though, is it possible to make a 2 shot kill code non-host for SJBE52 Question
no

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 7]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum