BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
Message to ModZ Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
Message to ModZ Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
Message to ModZ Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
Message to ModZ Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
Message to ModZ Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
Message to ModZ Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
Message to ModZ Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
Message to ModZ Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
Message to ModZ Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
Message to ModZ Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Message to ModZ

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Message to ModZ Empty Message to ModZ 8/18/2016, 10:46 am

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

What's up, nigget? Last time we talked was almost a month ago and you haven't been on Facebook in all that time either. You come on this site every now and then though, but you don't post anything. I know you don't read my PMs, especially the one I sent you over a year ago that you still haven't read, lol Razz Just wonderin' what's up?

Anyone else can comment on this post if they want.

Message to ModZ LSTjSyDDiscord: SnB_BWH

Click HERE to earn free bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, and dash!

Win Free Bitcoins every hour!

2Message to ModZ Empty Re: Message to ModZ 8/18/2016, 1:44 pm

wundrweapon

wundrweapon

snb... that was your 3333th post... YOU'RE THE ILLUMINATI!!

3Message to ModZ Empty Re: Message to ModZ 8/18/2016, 4:02 pm

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

LMFAO! I know, right. xD The funny thing is is that I've been seeing the number 33 everywhere. The last time I kept seeing it was when I got word that my now-ex that I met in a summer program wanted to date me. Maybe I'm going to get lucky and get another woman, a normal woman, not some fuckin' retarded dumb whore childish bitch that thinks females get pregnant by holding hands and kissing. Yes... she actually thinks that's how you get pregnant. And she wants to have sex with me and have kids too. And she's only 20! Jesus fuckin' doggy style Mary Christ! WTF?!

*takes off her clothes*
*takes off my clothes*
"Eww... what's that fuckin' 'third leg' you got, Andrew?"

That's what would happen. She is a pathological liar and a major thief. A bad one too. She's... She's something. She's a fuckin' disgrace to the idea of a woman, that's what she is! I just really wish I could have my way with her. I'd fuck her in the ass and sodomize it to the point she'll have to be pushed around in a wheelchair because it'll be too fuckin' painful to walk. Hell, anything she fuckin' ate would fall right out of her ass before being turned into shit. Twisted Evil But that wouldn't matter, because she puts on weight like fuckin' crazy. I weigh between 170 and 180. She fuckin' weighed 180 when I last went out with her a few months ago. How much you wanna bet that she weighs at least... AT LEAST 200 by now?

Dumb fuckin' cunt! Anyways... That's my little rant about my ex. Smile

Message to ModZ LSTjSyDDiscord: SnB_BWH

Click HERE to earn free bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, and dash!

Win Free Bitcoins every hour!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum