BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
Game Of The Week #1 Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
Game Of The Week #1 Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
Game Of The Week #1 Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
Game Of The Week #1 Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
Game Of The Week #1 Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
Game Of The Week #1 Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
Game Of The Week #1 Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
Game Of The Week #1 Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
Game Of The Week #1 Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
Game Of The Week #1 Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Game Of The Week #1

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Game Of The Week #1 Empty Game Of The Week #1 9/18/2016, 9:12 am

Ok this week's game will be "The Fucked Story" So basically we will take it in turns to make up a story this game ends next sunday!

Rules: Only a short paragraph or line, You can use your imagination. Feel free to make the most funniest story xD

At the end of this week's game (September 25), shitnbitch@BWH will re-write this into an actual story and publish it in the Writer's Section.

YOU CANNOT POST TWICE OR EDIT UNLESS CORRECTING TEXT

YOU MUST WAIT FOR SOMEONE ELSE TO POST THEN YOU MAY POST ANOTHER SENTENCE! ALSO REMEMBER YOU MAY MAKE THIS A FUCKED UP STORY WHICH WILL BE FUNNY

ALSO HAVE FUN!

I'l start:

So basically did i tell you guys about this thing that happened last week...

2Game Of The Week #1 Empty Re: Game Of The Week #1 9/18/2016, 9:17 am

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

"I was at the strip club with two of my buddies when I saw a big titted and damn fine ass stripper in cute lil panties come over to our table."

Game Of The Week #1 Simple10

Game Of The Week #1 LSTjSyDDiscord: SnB_BWH

Click HERE to earn free bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, and dash!

Win Free Bitcoins every hour!

3Game Of The Week #1 Empty Re: Game Of The Week #1 9/18/2016, 9:19 am

my eyes were just frozen on those tits, instantly had a boner

4Game Of The Week #1 Empty Re: Game Of The Week #1 9/18/2016, 9:31 am

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

She walked up to the table and sat right beside me, wiping her ass over our tall, hard dicksas she passed by to sit at the end of the table. "Hi, boys. How you doin?" She said, in a soft charismatic voice, like she wanted a dick so fuckin' badly.

5Game Of The Week #1 Empty Re: Game Of The Week #1 9/18/2016, 9:33 am

i was still frozen and started to spas out and act retarded because of nervous i was.

6Game Of The Week #1 Empty Re: Game Of The Week #1 9/18/2016, 9:39 am

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

"Sorry, he gets excited when he sees a hot piece of ass like yourself. He can't control himself. He can't even control himself when he's around his grandma. She's only 72, but she has the ass of a teenager in yoga pants, but the tits of an orangutan. Even I would tap that shit." My buddy said, apologetically.

7Game Of The Week #1 Empty Re: Game Of The Week #1 9/18/2016, 9:42 am

I then started fapping for my life. It was amazing. the hot bitches ass and the girls until my girlfriend called. as i saw my phone my cock just got shot, the boner just disappeared

8Game Of The Week #1 Empty Re: Game Of The Week #1 9/18/2016, 9:47 am

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

I looked at my girlfriend's picture and saw her ugly ass. "How could I be fucking a piece of shit like her, when I could be fucking one of these bitches and actually enjoy myself?" I thought to myself, wondering how I could ever be so stupid. I should have came to the strip club in the first place.

9Game Of The Week #1 Empty Re: Game Of The Week #1 9/18/2016, 9:49 am

i was just spanking the girls ass until i accidentally sent a selfie to my girlfriend. I then started thinking "is my girlfriend worth it?" as i thought to myself

10Game Of The Week #1 Empty Re: Game Of The Week #1 9/18/2016, 9:54 am

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

My girlfriend sent me a message. It read "Is that your grandma's ass you're spanking?"

11Game Of The Week #1 Empty Re: Game Of The Week #1 9/18/2016, 9:58 am

for an unknown reason i was very angry and replied "its yo moms ass bitch" then i said " not really" then she said "phew" then i said "its a hot bitch that i would choose over you bitch"

i then had released the anger out

12Game Of The Week #1 Empty Re: Game Of The Week #1 9/18/2016, 10:50 am

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

That skank was now out of the picture. Thank Satan! It's time to go into the champagne room and get our dicks grinded til they explode from pleasure. Twisted Evil

13Game Of The Week #1 Empty Re: Game Of The Week #1 9/18/2016, 5:50 pm

As I started to for once enjoy myself I just realised who the fuck am I going to live with if myex girlfriend just kicked me out....

14Game Of The Week #1 Empty Re: Game Of The Week #1 9/19/2016, 2:54 am

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

"Ah, fuck it. I guess I'll have be lonely for a while. What a dumb fuckin' self-centered bitch my now-ex is." I muttered to myself, unknowingly that the stripper might have heard me.

15Game Of The Week #1 Empty Re: Game Of The Week #1 9/19/2016, 4:10 am

I then had to look for a job but what job?

16Game Of The Week #1 Empty Re: Game Of The Week #1 9/19/2016, 4:19 am

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

"Aww... baby, what's the matter?" She says, very sexily, as she bends my head down and sticks her ass in my face. "I just need another woman. My ex dumped me because I think you're a shit tonne better than her." I then heard a grumbling noise and what I thought was a fart. Before I knew it, something direly disgusting happened....

17Game Of The Week #1 Empty Re: Game Of The Week #1 9/19/2016, 6:02 am

I couldn't believe it. It was amazing, she did it all over me... I was excited because I used to that with my ex... I thought for a second I was out of my mind and then had a spas attack

18Game Of The Week #1 Empty Re: Game Of The Week #1 9/19/2016, 6:11 am

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

"Oh, shit. I'm so sorry! It's just all those spicy burritos and twerking I've been doing." She said, as she was beginning to cry. I stuck my tongue out and worked my way around my lips and wiped off the Diarrhea shit off my face. I couldn't resist indulging in that stinky, spicy goodness that came from the deep.

Fuck, I couldn't care that she was upset; I was too busy enjoying the meal her booty hole cooked up for me. I had only wished she put it on a plate. Fuckin' bitch doesn't have any decency to a man. Shit... I should have asked for a sandwich instead.

19Game Of The Week #1 Empty Re: Game Of The Week #1 9/20/2016, 4:46 am

it was closing time as it was morning. I was still homeless and need a job but what job, a man hooker?

20Game Of The Week #1 Empty Re: Game Of The Week #1 9/20/2016, 12:51 pm

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

I went back to my table, but my buddies had left. I figured they were prolly in the other champagne rooms. "Jesus fuckin' Christ... I never thought the time would come that I needed a job. I always thought I could be some lazy fuck that gets poontang on random occasions and just take the money my current girlfriend gave me to buy groceries and instead buy it on the girls at the strip club. Then use the money I got from selling dope to compensate for the cost of the groceries." I thought to myself in a serious manner.

Now, that the club is closing, I couldn't get any money to get more poontang and maybe some burgers at Mickey D's. Fuck, what the hell was I going to do now....?

21Game Of The Week #1 Empty Re: Game Of The Week #1 9/20/2016, 7:46 pm

I then saw hundreds of dollars in the strippers bra but is it worth it to just run of with the dough?

22Game Of The Week #1 Empty Re: Game Of The Week #1 9/21/2016, 2:09 pm

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

Who the fuck am I kidding? Fuck yes, it is! I can't believe I was unsure about stealing that slut's money. So, I looked around and started sneakingly putting the money into my pocket's. I was about to walk away, but I looked down and saw her panties. "Holy fuck...." I said quietly to myself. It was covered in pussy juice and sweat. I licked it and thought "Holy shit, I wonder if I become a male prostitute, could I make money that way and charge the bitch for what she wanted, as well as her panties and bra. I could be making a shit tonne of money."

Time to put the plan to good use!

23Game Of The Week #1 Empty Re: Game Of The Week #1 9/22/2016, 2:30 am

My friends then went home and i saw an opportunity to rob a car, you know like in GTA it's gonna be easy as fuck!

24Game Of The Week #1 Empty Re: Game Of The Week #1 9/24/2016, 4:02 am

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

I got outside and saw that the only cars there were were little shitboxes. "For fuck sakes!" I said out loud, in frustration and bitter disappointment. These must belong to the fucking strippers, cause come on, they don't need an awesome car to get noticed, all they need is their body. I got to the one that looked most suitable for my taste.

There was somebody already in the car, eating a burger and getting it started up. It was some old fat guy. As soon as I approached with rage and anger, he said to me "Hey, buddy need a ride out of dodge?" Shocked that he wanted to offer me a ride, instead of having to force myself into the car, I accepted his offer. After all, how could I refuse not getting a record and going to jail?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum