BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
Help with Pokemon Battle Revolution PAL "Set Region" Gecko Code Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
Help with Pokemon Battle Revolution PAL "Set Region" Gecko Code Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
Help with Pokemon Battle Revolution PAL "Set Region" Gecko Code Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
Help with Pokemon Battle Revolution PAL "Set Region" Gecko Code Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
Help with Pokemon Battle Revolution PAL "Set Region" Gecko Code Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
Help with Pokemon Battle Revolution PAL "Set Region" Gecko Code Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
Help with Pokemon Battle Revolution PAL "Set Region" Gecko Code Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
Help with Pokemon Battle Revolution PAL "Set Region" Gecko Code Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
Help with Pokemon Battle Revolution PAL "Set Region" Gecko Code Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
Help with Pokemon Battle Revolution PAL "Set Region" Gecko Code Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Help with Pokemon Battle Revolution PAL "Set Region" Gecko Code

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

WillyTIm2

WillyTIm2

Hello.
Today I was searching around the Internet and I found this Gecko Code:
Set Region [Bully@Wiiplaza]
C20B7CFC 00000003
3D8000JJ 618C00XX
918601C0 A08601C0
60000000 00000000
JJ = Country Values
XX = Region Values

Someone knows how to use it?

If I understands correctly, this code changes the region of my save file, right?

What values I need to input to make my 1st profile change to the European version in Spanish?

In case this is not what I'm thinking it is...
Any Gecko Code to change the save file region to Europe Spain?

I need a save file of this game in Spanish, so I though about changing the region of an English save file to Spanish with codes (bc it's impossible to find a spanish save file lol).

I've never used a gecko code before and I could not find anything else so I need help to use it.
Also, I'm using it in Dolphin 5.0

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

Hi.

I'll wait for Bully to answer your question. I couldn't find any values on Gecko Codes, and they aren't listed in the Values subsection on this forum. he must have forgotten to add them below the code, would be my guess.

I'm not exactly sure what the code does, but Gecko codes (usually) only modify RAM, so I don't think it has anything to do with the save file, but I could be wrong.

Help with Pokemon Battle Revolution PAL "Set Region" Gecko Code LSTjSyDDiscord: SnB_BWH

Click HERE to earn free bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, and dash!

Win Free Bitcoins every hour!

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

He asked me this on Discord as well and unfortunately it's been too long. Since the values aren't posted I don't think I have them anywhere though...

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

Would there be any way to search for them in Dolphin with Dolphin Memory Engine? What's the difficulty in finding them like? I could get the ISO, and see if I can search for the values.

Help with Pokemon Battle Revolution PAL "Set Region" Gecko Code LSTjSyDDiscord: SnB_BWH

Click HERE to earn free bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, and dash!

Win Free Bitcoins every hour!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum