BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
Unable to Confirm Title ID JGecko U v4.2.2 Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
Unable to Confirm Title ID JGecko U v4.2.2 Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
Unable to Confirm Title ID JGecko U v4.2.2 Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
Unable to Confirm Title ID JGecko U v4.2.2 Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
Unable to Confirm Title ID JGecko U v4.2.2 Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
Unable to Confirm Title ID JGecko U v4.2.2 Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
Unable to Confirm Title ID JGecko U v4.2.2 Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
Unable to Confirm Title ID JGecko U v4.2.2 Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
Unable to Confirm Title ID JGecko U v4.2.2 Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
Unable to Confirm Title ID JGecko U v4.2.2 Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unable to Confirm Title ID JGecko U v4.2.2

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Mathias64

Mathias64

Hi,

I am trying to export codes via "Export GCTU" in JGecko U v4.2.2, however I am running into a snag.

I have copy and pasted the correct Title ID in the "Title ID" field, but the field stays red and won't allow me to confirm. I have verified it is the correct Title ID and have also tried manually entering the ID as well with no luck.

Does anyone know what might be causing this to happen and how to correct it? For the record, I am running on Windows 10 64-bit.

Thank you for any assistance you can provide!

Unable to Confirm Title ID JGecko U v4.2.2 Captur10

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

Hi, welcome to BWH!  Smile  How's it going?

I found a video on a Russian YT site that shows a very similar title ID tht you have, but with a slight difference....

00050000-1010EC00

Unable to Confirm Title ID JGecko U v4.2.2 Screen54

I'm not sure how, or how much title ID's differ from each other on the Wii U. I know very little about Wii U. Let me know if that simple, possible, typo correction has fixed your issue. If it doesn't, we'll have to wait til Bully sees this.

EDIT: I Googled the ID... It's Pikmin. Hmm... I'm not sure.  Neutral  Maybe press Enter, or click outside the textbox on the dialog window, maybe it might register then. I've had that experience with some other programs. It says it has to be entered manually. Damn, this program is very specific, lol Did you paste it in? I don't know what more I could suggest. It should register automatically.

Unable to Confirm Title ID JGecko U v4.2.2 LSTjSyDDiscord: SnB_BWH

Click HERE to earn free bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, and dash!

Win Free Bitcoins every hour!

Mathias64

Mathias64

Thanks, SnB@BWH! Yeah, the Title ID I provided originally was for the USA eShop version of Pikmin 1 Wii for the Wii U.

I tried the Title ID you provided, but with no luck either.

I also tried again entering the Title ID manually and then clicking outside of the text field, hitting Enter, hitting Tab, but still no luck.

I'm still not sure what else I might be missing. I appreciate your assistance, though.

I've had programs in the past that have this same verification and they have worked fine. I'm not sure why this one would be any different.

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Hi Matthias64,

I confirmed it's a bug, thank you for posting.
Currently only digits are accepted, if you replace all non-digits with digits it would be accepted.

For example
Code:
00050000-10101200
will be green but
Code:
00050000-10101A00
will be red.

This bug will be fixed in the next update:
Unable to Confirm Title ID JGecko U v4.2.2 2021-010

Mathias64

Mathias64

Thanks for letting me know, Bully!

I appreciate your assistance in a fix and all the work you put into creating these programs! Very Happy

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Mathias64 wrote:Thanks for letting me know, Bully!

I appreciate your assistance in a fix and all the work you put into creating these programs! Very Happy
Thanks a lot, the update is now released. Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum