BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
[RLGE64/RLGP64] Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga - disable bloom? Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
[RLGE64/RLGP64] Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga - disable bloom? Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
[RLGE64/RLGP64] Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga - disable bloom? Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
[RLGE64/RLGP64] Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga - disable bloom? Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
[RLGE64/RLGP64] Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga - disable bloom? Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
[RLGE64/RLGP64] Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga - disable bloom? Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
[RLGE64/RLGP64] Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga - disable bloom? Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
[RLGE64/RLGP64] Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga - disable bloom? Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
[RLGE64/RLGP64] Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga - disable bloom? Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
[RLGE64/RLGP64] Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga - disable bloom? Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

[RLGE64/RLGP64] Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga - disable bloom?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ballsman154

ballsman154

How feasible would a code to disable the bloom filter in this game be to implement? It has slight FPS/screen tearing issues so disabling this effect might bump up the performance a bit and also look a slight bit better to some. If anyone could create a code for this I would be very grateful.

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

Hello, and welcome to BWH. Smile

If you do some digging around in the same forum you had just posted in, I'm almost sure you'll find a post by someone else regarding the same code. I'm almost certain someone had posted about disabling the bloom filter before.

You could also go the left hand side of the site, and where it says search, just type in "disable bloom" or "bloom filter", and something should come up.

[RLGE64/RLGP64] Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga - disable bloom? LSTjSyDDiscord: SnB_BWH

Click HERE to earn free bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, and dash!

Win Free Bitcoins every hour!

Seth@WiiPlaza likes this post

ballsman154

ballsman154

I've tried that and found nothing - in fact the only thing I could find even mentioning a bloom filter was for a completely different game (Pokémon battle revolution)

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

Well, that's what I mean, lol if it's done on one game, it can be done on this one, and the guy had done it in Dolphin. I had posted in that topic about a program that should be created for Dolphin cheating, and a program had been created since then, called Dolphin Memory Engine. Google it. If you can use Dolphin emulator on your PC, it'd be worth downloading DME and creating the code yourself. It was a simple RAM write for that game, so most likely the same for this one.

[RLGE64/RLGP64] Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga - disable bloom? LSTjSyDDiscord: SnB_BWH

Click HERE to earn free bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, and dash!

Win Free Bitcoins every hour!

ballsman154

ballsman154

ah I see what you mean - I've no experience with creating gecko codes but I'll try and have a look at some point

Seth@WiiPlaza

Seth@WiiPlaza
Admin & Coder
Admin & Coder

its quite easy if u have a USB Gecko, nice username by the way, ballsman154

[RLGE64/RLGP64] Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga - disable bloom? Rsz_1r10  

https://github.com/SethWiiPlaza

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum