BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
Trucha Signer: Error Decrypting Data Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
Trucha Signer: Error Decrypting Data Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
Trucha Signer: Error Decrypting Data Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
Trucha Signer: Error Decrypting Data Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
Trucha Signer: Error Decrypting Data Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
Trucha Signer: Error Decrypting Data Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
Trucha Signer: Error Decrypting Data Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
Trucha Signer: Error Decrypting Data Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
Trucha Signer: Error Decrypting Data Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
Trucha Signer: Error Decrypting Data Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trucha Signer: Error Decrypting Data

+9
CameraKing
SnB@BWH
maxskillm0dz
UCmoon -RIP-
xSwifTeX
Powned2Death
Bully@WiiPlaza
guuttooxy
gabe142
13 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gabe142

gabe142

I need help for mw3 mod menu. Whenever i put the iso to trucha it says error decrypting data. Please help.

p.s. i already tried a different iso and it says the same thing. thanks.

guuttooxy

my tutorial is in Portuguese sorry but i cant help u in Inglish
Neutral ;(

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Did you download mine? I thought that I uploaded a working one...

Use senseful topic titles, please!

4Trucha Signer: Error Decrypting Data Empty Modding iso's? 9/27/2012, 11:26 am

Powned2Death

Powned2Death
Newb Level Helper

Bully I've downloaded you trucha signer, which is supposed to change the registry keys when you click on the file. But whenever I manully look in the registry their all zeros.
So far I made a copy of mw3 using wbfs manger converted to iso put it on my desktop tried to open with trucha and said "cannot read decrypted file."
Then I mounted the iso file and tried to open with trucha and then it says cannot open file.
I've tried wiiscubber and it says error io-seek.
I've downloaded poweriso, ultreditor,keybin genrators and many other programs that allegedly solve this problem and still nothing.
I've watched your tutorials and others.

WTF, wish there was an emoticon for somebody about to go apeshit then thats what I'd be using right now.

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

There must be something wrong with your ISO, I can´t imagine how else all these tools fail.

Powned2Death

Powned2Death
Newb Level Helper

Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:There must be something wrong with your ISO, I can´t imagine how else all these tools fail.

I tried converting a couple of different mw3 files, one from the original disk and the other from a download using both win32 and win64 wbfs manager. renamed it or added a letter to it ex.(Modern Warrfare), unmounting, mounting, drag and drop, burned an image to a data disk chose optical drive D:, nothing, even loaded original disk to see if would recognize those files. cant figure it out. Did tutorials with two windows going step by step. idk its been an emotional roller coaster wanna give up but it keeps haunting me pale

xSwifTeX

xSwifTeX
Faithful Member

gabe142 wrote:I need help for mw3 mod menu. Whenever i put the iso to trucha it says error decrypting data. Please help.

Hey, i downloaded different trucha signer, (haven't tried bully's)
And it wasnt working because i had same error which is
Error descrypting data. i went back to trucha signer folder and saw these 4
Trucha signer.exe
truchacipher.dll
truchaio.dll
wiikeyset

I never clicked on wiikeyset, i tried it and it says registeration complete, so i went back on trucha signer and IT WORKED!!!
So, problem for me was i didnt use wiikeyset. i hope this works!!
thx. Also, i just checked bully's and its the same. I HAVE APPROVED THAT BULLY'S TRUCHA SIGNER WORKS. TRY REDOWNLOADING AGAIN,

Powned2Death

Powned2Death
Newb Level Helper

wchkim123 wrote:
gabe142 wrote:I need help for mw3 mod menu. Whenever i put the iso to trucha it says error decrypting data. Please help.

Trucha signer.exe
truchacipher.dll
truchaio.dll
wiikeyset

I never clicked on wiikeyset, i tried it and it says registeration complete, so i went back on trucha signer and IT WORKED!!!
thx. Also, i just checked bully's and its the same. I HAVE APPROVED THAT BULLY'S TRUCHA SIGNER WORKS. TRY REDOWNLOADING AGAIN,
Yeah man I did that the first time around! Something aint right. Gonna start all over today unistall everything and dl iso version off the web. I dont know why a copy made from the original disk on wbfs won't work? baffles me. As far as I know Bully's program was set-up to install the key entries. That should have changed the keyset but when I manully looked in regedit and searched for wiikeyset Common file (Line 58)the numbers are all zeroes. Tried ultra edit and keybin generator but it produces a number thats two spot shy. Heard runors that it can be buggy at times as well. Thanks for trying man Smile

Powned2Death

Powned2Death
Newb Level Helper

Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:There must be something wrong with your ISO, I can´t imagine how else all these tools fail.
So these are good tools then and should keep them?

xSwifTeX

xSwifTeX
Faithful Member

mamalickabooboobaday wrote:
wchkim123 wrote:

Trucha signer.exe
truchacipher.dll
truchaio.dll
wiikeyset

Yeah man I did that the first time around! Something aint right. Gonna start all over today unistall everything and dl iso version off the web. I dont know why a copy made from the original disk on wbfs won't work? baffles me. As far as I know Bully's program was set-up to install the key entries. That should have changed the keyset but when I manully looked in regedit and searched for wiikeyset Common file (Line 58)the numbers are all zeroes. Tried ultra edit and keybin generator but it produces a number thats two spot shy. Heard runors that it can be buggy at times as well. Thanks for trying man Smile

Hope it works bro, if i work it out, ill tell you straight away.
Good luck bro Smile

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

I use Trucha Signer, sometimes Wii Scrubber and .ff Viewer (the non-legacy one) They really work! cyclops

Powned2Death

Powned2Death
Newb Level Helper

Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:
I use Trucha Signer, sometimes Wii Scrubber and .ff Viewer (the non-legacy one) They really work! cyclops
Idk man I unistalled the other versions. re-installed yours. downloaded a diffrent iso. opened trucha clicked on wiikeyset then opened trucha, set ket to cutom key 2, then open iso and error encrypting data is the same message im still getting.
Wii scubber. made key bin for scrubber, open iso said load error, went back in mounted iso with daemon tools, then opened scrubber and it says error io_seek
Now I'm using a completly diffrent ISO and just your porgrams and still cant open files

Powned2Death

Powned2Death
Newb Level Helper

Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:
Idk man I unistalled the other versions. re-installed yours. downloaded a diffrent iso. opened trucha clicked on wiikeyset then opened trucha, set ket to cutom key 2, then open iso and error encrypting data is the same message im still getting.
Wii scubber. made key bin for scrubber, open iso said load error, went back in mounted iso with daemon tools, then opened scrubber and it says error io_seek
Now I'm using a completly diffrent ISO and just your programs and still cant open files
The keyset file is not changing the registry altough it says it does and I get confirmation. I think. I can manually see that there not changed by typing Regedit and f3 search wiikeyset. Does anybody have those numbers so I can put in manually.

Powned2Death

Powned2Death
Newb Level Helper

Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:
Now I'm using a completly diffrent ISO and just your programs and still cant open files
The keyset file is not changing the registry altough it says it does and I get confirmation. I think. I can manually see that there not changed by typing Regedit and f3 search wiikeyset. Does anybody have those numbers so I can put in manually.

Well i just played a match where somebody had it modded. Screwing with me giving me clipping, god mode and other shit so freaking aggravating. I tried to manually put this code on line 58 of the wiikeyset eb,e4,2a,22,5e,85,93,e4,48,d9,c5,45,73,81,aa,f7 and still nothing. Tried three other versions of trucha signer and different ISO wtf man. Theres something everybody on the internet is leaving out. A missing setting or step is all I need. Twisted Evil

Powned2Death

Powned2Death
Newb Level Helper

Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:

Well i just played a match where somebody had it modded. Screwing with me giving me clipping, god mode and other shit so freaking aggravating. I tried to manually put this code on line 58 of the wiikeyset eb,e4,2a,22,5e,85,93,e4,48,d9,c5,45,73,81,aa,f7 and still nothing. Tried three other versions of trucha signer and different ISO wtf man. Theres something everybody on the internet is leaving out. A missing setting or step is all I need. Twisted Evil
Found the problem . The program would not accept the keyset file that came with trucha signer for some reason it no longers works. I have found a good one if anybody needs it let me know! Gonna go mod now. Very Happy Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in awhile!!!

UCmoon -RIP-

UCmoon -RIP-
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:

Found the problem . The program would not accept the keyset file that came with trucha signer for some reason it no longers works. I have found a good one if anybody needs it let me know! Gonna go mod now. Very Happy Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in awhile!!!
Actually I would like to have the good keyset you found, I also could not get to work on my Win7x64, although I know I could get it to work with a little searching, computer but you have already done that for me.thanx

If you would please share w/me. I love you

maxskillm0dz

maxskillm0dz

Just change the wanted file through wii scrubber. No need for trucha.

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

Here's the solution to your problem: http://www24.zippyshare.com/v/88288089/file.html Just remember when you open the archive to double click on 'wiikeyset.reg' and hit yes to add the keysets into that folder or something and it WILL work.

Trucha Signer: Error Decrypting Data LSTjSyDDiscord: SnB_BWH

Click HERE to earn free bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, and dash!

Win Free Bitcoins every hour!

CameraKing

CameraKing

dude!!!!!!!!!!! i have the same problem and its ticking me off!!!!!!!!!!!! can anyone help me?????????? please??????

juan112

juan112
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

CameraKing wrote:dude!!!!!!!!!!! i have the same problem and its ticking me off!!!!!!!!!!!! can anyone help me?????????? please??????
do you have the wiikeyset.reg files added?

CH90

CH90
Expert 3D Animator
Expert 3D Animator

just look for the latest version of trucha signer that came out and try again Smile

thatdomeguy

Mine said cant open file know help me

[STG]Sgt.Ghost

[STG]Sgt.Ghost
Modder & Code Porter

thatdomeguy wrote:Mine said cant open file know help me

Use this one

http://www.mediafire.com/download/yq9wpkra720c5he/26019-Trucha_Signer.7z

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum