BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
Code Discussion & Request Thread - Page 23 Empty5/16/2024, 8:25 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
Code Discussion & Request Thread - Page 23 Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
Code Discussion & Request Thread - Page 23 Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
Code Discussion & Request Thread - Page 23 Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
Code Discussion & Request Thread - Page 23 Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
Code Discussion & Request Thread - Page 23 Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
Code Discussion & Request Thread - Page 23 Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
Code Discussion & Request Thread - Page 23 Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
Code Discussion & Request Thread - Page 23 Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
Code Discussion & Request Thread - Page 23 Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Code Discussion & Request Thread

+104
rjthehunter
jayytrill
Beautiful Dreamer
Crissxtm29
Dragonleader
masonet
Dwaynecool03
TGF313
aliensx
avenged sevenfold
Deadly45
srrydidithurt
gamejos
unknownluke
CH90
MarkZuckerbergSuperhero
smither001
pedro.rosado.35728
King Goku
juan112
Angelo
jemster123
deathx
mr.game.and.watch14
TheDetonator
sancaz0800
Jingle*Bells
n00blet
FaMe MaGicZ
FaMe MaGic
demolisher
denny1st
TheKlodster
[LKWP]FALADOR
niceass
SnB@BWH
hornets25
niche9111
MANAH!!
TheRealViper
GamerModz44
sh4d0w
mischitman
[STG]Sgt.Ghost
slushpup
Lonew0lf
TwIsTy
.:mike:.
Bigguy2685
TRIGG3R
ElCecco Pantesco
AllAboutStout
Emre67511
sgt.Droid
thelilboii
humorvitrio
SGTSAVAGE
Powned2Death
feraliwor
Arturiana
tyd5
Cedxor
swaggking
xI3itch
$wap
shockbowx
SnIp3r'Zz
Welohabi
dollar17
Zant@Italy
Benjamin999
RegesterToSee
gabe142
escudero
poncho
Baconator
MIOrux
[GOW]GOD OF MW3
NT~NOVA
Beldis
Segr
DjGhOsT
Reflex1088
gamefreak313
TitanUnbound
tonboy
iHACKZzZ XBG
InSaNe BeAsT
JackTheProNL
Derekjon
H4MM3R
T.B.W2
remember.thefallen
racerboy1597
Swapper
Bluechip
iPlayWii
OmegaCodWii
anonmous
Seth@WiiPlaza
juners14
iOSMellow
Itizui
Bully@WiiPlaza
108 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 31  Next

Go down  Message [Page 23 of 31]

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

First topic message reminder :

Request and discuss the codes here.

Before asking, use the search engine and read through ALL posts in this thread!

Last edited by Bully@WiiPlaza on 11/3/2014, 7:15 am; edited 3 times in total

TheDetonator

TheDetonator
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Seth@WiiPlaza wrote:If there's ever a problem with a conflicting code then look at bully's tutorial on how to spot it
People Now are to lazy to get on their computer and turn off each code at a time to figure out which 1 is the "faulty" one.

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

If you do it right, it will only take a few tries. Therefore a few minutes. It´s seriously not much demanding since you can solve it yourself and always faster than asking.

Last edited by Bully@WiiPlaza on 2/4/2013, 10:25 am; edited 2 times in total

Seth@WiiPlaza

Seth@WiiPlaza
Admin & Coder
Admin & Coder

^ exactly

Code Discussion & Request Thread - Page 23 Rsz_1r10  

https://github.com/SethWiiPlaza

tyd5

Yep. Tested them individually and it was the highlighter and second red box. Working fine now.

demolisher

demolisher

code request: infinite ammo on everything, including lethals and tacticals, it was posted in mw3 multiplayer thread, but there was only a video, and nooo code.

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

There´s a code posted also, open up your eyes.

557Important Re: Code Discussion & Request Thread 2/15/2013, 12:07 pm

TheDetonator

TheDetonator
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Before asking, use the search engine and read through ALL posts in this thread!

I belive was the first Post lmao

tyd5

I'm encountering a problem when using the no migrate codes. They work for one match and then the next match freezes at awaiting challengers screen. Then after a hard reboot, the force host code doesn't work at all. I use yours. I'm going to attempt to run it without mixing no migrate and verification.

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

We've given up on helping people with the no migration codes. As far as I know, they work! Stop complaining. This is about the 50th time that someone has made a complaint.

From now on, any problems that you guys have with the no migration codes you guys have to figure it out by yourselves.

If it's some other code(s) that you're having trouble with then we'll try to help you as long as it's reasonable.

I'm not trying to be rude or anything, but just try to figure it out by yourself. Wink

Code Discussion & Request Thread - Page 23 LSTjSyDDiscord: SnB_BWH

Click HERE to earn free bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, and dash!

Win Free Bitcoins every hour!

Welohabi

Welohabi
Moderator & Coder
Moderator & Coder

They do work. Please try only using a few codes at once to narrow down which code is causing the actual problem. Then talk to me about that specific code. Using some other codes may cause problems for some reason but you can figure that in your own testing. I can't help you with that part.

The energy you give, you shall receive.

tyd5

It's definitely the no migrate codes in tandem with the force host. When I play any multi-round game mode like S&D it freezes and when I play one match then start another match it freezes at the 'awaiting challenge' screen (right before the game launches). After I reboot following either instance, the force host code no longer works. I have been able to play two or more matches in a row without a freeze by quitting to the home screen (disconnecting from the internet) between every match but as you can imagine it gets annoying and time consuming.

TheDetonator

TheDetonator
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

I used the no migrate codes and they worked fine for me. rap

Welohabi

Welohabi
Moderator & Coder
Moderator & Coder

tyd5 wrote:It's definitely the no migrate codes in tandem with the force host. When I play any multi-round game mode like S&D it freezes and when I play one match then start another match it freezes at the 'awaiting challenge' screen (right before the game launches). After I reboot following either instance, the force host code no longer works. I have been able to play two or more matches in a row without a freeze by quitting to the home screen (disconnecting from the internet) between every match but as you can imagine it gets annoying and time consuming.

Please remember coders do this as a hobby, and then share our work with others. If I was getting paid then I would never release any code that had not been thoroughly tested. But I am not earning anything, except random amounts of complaints and stress. Please try not to complain about something you got for free. So you think it is annoying and time consuming going out of your way to make the code work? I think it is time consuming to create the codes, not to mention annoying replying to posts like these, when 99% of the time it still turns out to be a user error from a user who was too lazy to turn off their codes and start testing them one by one.

There is absolutely no reason any of your codes would not work after a reboot. This totally sounds like a user issue...Which force host code are you using? Are you using the updated master codes? Please check and verify.

I will test these AGAIN today with those game types to see if there is an issue, but I doubt it. I will respond here soon with my reply.

EDIT: I just read back a few pages and saw these two post you made.

http://www.bullywiihacks.com/t10p540-english-call-of-duty-modern-warfare-3-code-discussion-request-thread#9660

If you are using the old verification codes with the new no migrate master codes then they will definitely cause problems with each other because both of the master codes write to the same address in free ram and all of the other no migrate/verification codes read from this address to assign your host codes. I would expect a freeze for sure if you are using the old codes with the new ones.

mr.game.and.watch14

It's possible to make a new Max Players modifier that works with No migrate codes?, i want 12 players to prevent "Enemies Forfeiting"

I already look for one (Max Player Limit [Bully@Wiiplaza] (host-only)) , but I get black screen when I use it with No migrate codes.

And an interesting thing:
If you have a friend with your same name, you go to a match, use Force host, change your name with name togler, invite your friend, start the match. And your friend have the power of the No Migrate codes.

Welohabi

Welohabi
Moderator & Coder
Moderator & Coder

mr.game.and.watch14 wrote:It's possible to make a new Max Players modifier that works with No migrate codes?, i want 12 players to prevent "Enemies Forfeiting"

I already look for one (Max Player Limit [Bully@Wiiplaza] (host-only)) , but I get black screen when I use it with No migrate codes.

And an interesting thing:
If you have a friend with your same name, you go to a match, use Force host, change your name with name togler, invite your friend, start the match. And your friend have the power of the No Migrate codes.

It might be possible to stop the enemies forfeiting countdown. I am not sure.

The master code uses your name to compare to so that it knows which slot you are in. If someone copies your name, and they are in a player slot lower numbered than your own, they will always get the host codes for that lobby, unless of coarse you change your own name... But people could use the "change to hosts name" code to troll the host and steal his host codes that are auto activated. You could avoid that by adding a button activator with certain codes.

deathx

Oh thanks. I didn't know that.

567Important Re: Code Discussion & Request Thread 2/16/2013, 11:40 pm

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Lol, nice job on figuring how to beat the host at his own game Welohabi xD

Once again, why does everyone use codes that are removed when there are new/updates versions? 99% of all cases it´s your own dumbness that makes the game freeze and not us. There are reasons why they are taken down or do I need to put a note that older code versions aren´t supposed to be used anymore in combination with the new? Goddamnit. Think about it!

mr.game.and.watch14

Welohabi wrote:It might be possible to stop the enemies forfeiting countdown. I am not sure.

The master code uses your name to compare to so that it knows which slot you are in. If someone copies your name, and they are in a player slot lower numbered than your own, they will always get the host codes for that lobby, unless of coarse you change your own name... But people could use the "change to hosts name" code to troll the host and steal his host codes that are auto activated. You could avoid that by adding a button activator with certain codes.

Oh..., Thanks for the information, but i no have problems if other player wants to troll me, i have teleportation code with button activator, i can troll he.

And other thing, i recently play a match with a friend used the method before i said, and..., Me and my friend have the powers.
But the Buttton Activators only affect my friend.

Any Explanation?

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Use the no migrate codes, how many times do we need to repeat?

mr.game.and.watch14

Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:Use the no migrate codes, how many times do we need to repeat?

I Said wrote:If you have a friend with your same name, you go to a match, use Force host, change your name with name togler, invite your friend, start the match. And your friend have the power of the No Migrate codes.

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

And Welohabi wrote:

mr.game.and.watch14

shitnbitch wrote:And Welohabi wrote:

Please wrote:And other thing, i recently play a match with a friend used the method before i said, and..., Me and my friend have the powers.
But the Buttton Activators only affect my friend.

I want to know how two players get the powers.

573Important Re: Code Discussion & Request Thread 2/17/2013, 11:34 am

Welohabi

Welohabi
Moderator & Coder
Moderator & Coder

Two players should not receive the codes because of the code design, only the lowest numbered "player slot" due to the way the C0 code loops it exits at the first player it finds with the correct name. And then checks again but the result should always be only one player.

@shitnbitch - Wanna help me test this ? (prove it wrong)

574Important Re: Code Discussion & Request Thread 2/17/2013, 12:04 pm

mr.game.and.watch14

Welohabi wrote:Two players should not receive the codes because of the code design, only the lowest numbered "player slot" due to the way the C0 code loops it exits at the first player it finds with the correct name. And then checks again but the result should always be only one player.

That was what I wanted to know, thank you.

575Important Re: Code Discussion & Request Thread 2/17/2013, 12:25 pm

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

Welohabi wrote:@shitnbitch - Wanna help me test this ? (prove it wrong)

I'll help you test it in a bit because I'm kind of busy building a program for MW3 and I had expected it to be done last week, but I'm thinking that I might not even be done for at least 2 - 3 more weeks or more.

It's going to be hard to find some of the host only and non host codes for MW3 that are made by Bully because of Jafile going down. I only got 1/2 of the non host codes and I only got a few of the host only codes.

I don't want to Google for them because some n00b might've edited the code.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 23 of 31]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum