BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
USB LOADER GX-OCARINA-ADDING CODES - Page 2 Empty5/16/2024, 8:25 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
USB LOADER GX-OCARINA-ADDING CODES - Page 2 Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
USB LOADER GX-OCARINA-ADDING CODES - Page 2 Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
USB LOADER GX-OCARINA-ADDING CODES - Page 2 Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
USB LOADER GX-OCARINA-ADDING CODES - Page 2 Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
USB LOADER GX-OCARINA-ADDING CODES - Page 2 Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
USB LOADER GX-OCARINA-ADDING CODES - Page 2 Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
USB LOADER GX-OCARINA-ADDING CODES - Page 2 Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
USB LOADER GX-OCARINA-ADDING CODES - Page 2 Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
USB LOADER GX-OCARINA-ADDING CODES - Page 2 Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

USB LOADER GX-OCARINA-ADDING CODES

+5
Bully@WiiPlaza
TheDetonator
juan112
Seth@WiiPlaza
KingLeonidus
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

KingLeonidus

KingLeonidus

First topic message reminder :

Hello everyone Im new here. Here is what is going on. I open Loader gx and turn on ocarina in main settings and game settings both and do hook type ossleepthread, then it downloads the codes and im able to select whatever code I want and then click create and then play with code just fine. Recently I came across some Infinite ammo lobby code and Force host code and I used Ocarina code manager for pc to add the new codes to the text file and then I exported the new stuff to gct file but when I go back into loader and game settings/ocarina to pick the codes they arent there it only says on or off and create gct at bottom and then when i start game it freezes ? any help on adding these codes to the text file or creating gct file to make these codes work is appreciated.

juan112

juan112
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

welcome your hacker Very Happy

KingLeonidus

KingLeonidus

well now that i see the codes on ocarina i click on and then create, but for some reason when i click on game to play it says gct file not found or something or other...what do i do now ?

CH90

CH90
Expert 3D Animator
Expert 3D Animator

it's weird because from the moment you click the CREATE button, should be created a .gtc file in your codes folder...I get that ad only when I have disabled all codes

Make sure you have enabled the ocarina on USBLoaderGX

KingLeonidus

KingLeonidus

ok well now its doing the same freeze thing when i turn the codes that you gave me on...so i just removed mw3 and put it back on..ill have to start over but oh well

CH90

CH90
Expert 3D Animator
Expert 3D Animator

well, that is a matter of codes or maybe you activated too many codes at once.

I can't help you there because I don't have that game exdee!

juan112

juan112
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

how exactly Create you are the codes?

KingLeonidus

KingLeonidus

even with only one code turned on it was doing it...but i deleted my profile and saves in the wii memory and then tried it and i was able to get past the screen where you select what you want to play..campaign...etc

Edit: ill try messing with loader gx and see what happens

33USB LOADER GX-OCARINA-ADDING CODES - Page 2 Empty Not working/froze game 4/6/2013, 2:53 pm

KingLeonidus

KingLeonidus

well I tried the codes that CH90 gave me but My game still froze every time.

xSwifTeX

xSwifTeX
Faithful Member

No double posting, there is an edit button on the right hand corner.. and just try getting another version of USB LOADER GX or install another CIOS.. There are alot of tutorials on youtube or search it up on Google
I did it and i used to mod black ops on wii with USB Loader Gx.
If need more help, ask me

CH90

CH90
Expert 3D Animator
Expert 3D Animator

KingLeonidus wrote:well I tried the codes that CH90 gave me but My game still froze every time.

codes that I gave you are fine, then the problem is in your loader or your cIOS/IOS as xswiftex wrote...

you can use the pympmywii to update your IOS/cIOS Razz

KingLeonidus

KingLeonidus

I have the d2x v7Final..I was having problems running loader gx with v8 and v9. So I installed the v7 and got gx to work

xSwifTeX

xSwifTeX
Faithful Member

CH90 wrote:
KingLeonidus wrote:well I tried the codes that CH90 gave me but My game still froze every time.

codes that I gave you are fine, then the problem is in your loader or your cIOS/IOS as xswiftex wrote...

you can use the pympmywii to update your IOS/cIOS Razz

Pimpmywii is the one i used to change my cIOS, and @KingLeonidus, make sure you use the correct cIOS or it will screw up.. Cool

CH90

CH90
Expert 3D Animator
Expert 3D Animator

KingLeonidus wrote:I have the d2x v7Final..I was having problems running loader gx with v8 and v9. So I installed the v7 and got gx to work

very weird, I have everything updated to their latest versions and everything is running GREAT!

ps, I've the 4.3u

xSwifTeX

xSwifTeX
Faithful Member

i have 4.3E, but most will be the same, and i dont know how people get so much errors when trying to mod stuff on wii, like they dont even try to find and search for it Mad

CH90

CH90
Expert 3D Animator
Expert 3D Animator

xSwifTeX wrote:i have 4.3E, but most will be the same, and i dont know how people get so much errors when trying to mod stuff on wii, like they dont even try to find and search for it Mad

The answer is very simple!!

is necessary to make a tutorial on how to use google Google

xSwifTeX

xSwifTeX
Faithful Member

Troll

TheDetonator

TheDetonator
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Here ya go: http://bit.ly/Y5utxU

CH90

CH90
Expert 3D Animator
Expert 3D Animator

TheDetonator wrote:Here ya go: http://bit.ly/Y5utxU
lmao sea turtles again??? I think you had a GREAT experience with sea turtles thumbsup

44USB LOADER GX-OCARINA-ADDING CODES - Page 2 Empty You need to do this ONLY 9/4/2013, 11:48 am

Dragon~L

Dragon~L

okay u want new codes u just left click side on the code and then hit copy and then u go and out the sd car into the computer and just click paste then u got it. i us the usb loader its really fun Smile . so can anyone help me find a name code for USB Loader GX please i been looking silent. open the text file on the sd card

Dragon~L

Dragon~L

Actually all you need to o is download it 1st then u put the sd card backinto the computer and then there should be a txt file code folder chnge them (the game is coded so look at the name ) Rolling Eyes 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum