BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
How to get rid of string (mw3) - Page 2 Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
How to get rid of string (mw3) - Page 2 Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
How to get rid of string (mw3) - Page 2 Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
How to get rid of string (mw3) - Page 2 Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
How to get rid of string (mw3) - Page 2 Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
How to get rid of string (mw3) - Page 2 Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
How to get rid of string (mw3) - Page 2 Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
How to get rid of string (mw3) - Page 2 Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
How to get rid of string (mw3) - Page 2 Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
How to get rid of string (mw3) - Page 2 Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

How to get rid of string (mw3)

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

1Question How to get rid of string (mw3) 5/28/2013, 9:16 am

gamejos

gamejos

First topic message reminder :

heey guys,

i got an question. now i was bussy getting some hacks done on SD but didnt work so i asked around now i gett to hear that i need to be host. So no problems just getting the force host code. but what i rememberd was that if you have nat strikt connection you exualy cant be host. so eaven with the code it sad waiting for bether host then flash searching game (ferry ferry short) then it went back to waiting for bether host ect. can somone help me with this.

i am using WIFI but i got glasvezel(dutch man knows) its a fast internet that uses a differend kind of cable. and in the maches i also got by 80 ping and 4 bars internet speed but i ceap having STRING Sad

i hope somone can help

ps. sorry if this topic has already been posted and if it has can somone send me the url. or if i cant post it sorry for this then and then just ignore

Last edited by gamejos on 5/28/2013, 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : changed string to nat strikt (sorry for wrong word))

gamejos

gamejos

yea Smile

gamejos

gamejos

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYGGGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

god loves me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gamejos

gamejos

oke i am only gonna tell ones to the DUTCH people that are using GLASVEZEL and have a router connected to a modem (NAT TYPE: 3) (kpn)

IF YOU ARE GETTING SICK OF STRICKT AND AINT FIND A WAY TO UNDO PLEASE FOLLOW THIS INSTRUCTIONS (btw i couldnt have done this whithout the help of JUAN112 grats to him and thank you soooooooooo much)

oke here it comes (il send screens in new message):

First thing you wanna do is go to your modem's site (goo look on internet how to come there or just real quick type in uitvoeren ipconfig then look for gateway id and type in browser) when you are there go to DATA or NAT or FRIREWALL and klik on DMZ then what you wanna do is find your router ID (on begin satus) and type it in the box (dont forget to enable the enable buttom) klik aply or save and ur done in the modem site.

now what we are wanting to do is got to ur router site (would be something with 192.168.(1.1)) oke when ur loged in and are on the site klik on forwarding or portforwarding or virtual servers after you klik on that you can aply some ports W
ii Port 1 -
Start Port: 80 End Port: 80
Wii Port 2 - Start Port: 443 End Port: 443
Wii Port 3 - Start Port: 3074 End Port: 3074
Wii Port 4 - Start Port: 29900 End Port: 29901
Wii Port 5 - Start Port: 29920 End Port: 29920
Wii Port 6 - Start Port: 28910 End Port: 28910
Wii Port 7 - Start Port: 27014 End Port: 27050
Wii Port 8 - Start Port: 27000 End Port: 27030

after aplying ur done and ur STRICT died go F**K that STRICT i hop you die again in hell (sorry for my language) Smile

29Question the screens 6/1/2013, 8:18 am

gamejos

gamejos

How to get rid of string (mw3) - Page 2 Modem_10

gamejos

gamejos

How to get rid of string (mw3) - Page 2 Modem_11How to get rid of string (mw3) - Page 2 Router12How to get rid of string (mw3) - Page 2 Router13

for stady wii ip adres you wil need this :How to get rid of string (mw3) - Page 2 Router15
and to find wii adres you need this : How to get rid of string (mw3) - Page 2 Router14

juan112

juan112
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

and everything works good?
never more strict? Very Happy

xSwifTeX

xSwifTeX
Faithful Member

juan112 wrote:and everything works good?

Juan112, you are a sexy beast Cool

juan112

juan112
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

xSwifTeX wrote:
juan112 wrote:and everything works good?

Juan112, you are a sexy beast Cool
haha I know Razz

gamejos

gamejos

Yea man never ever strickt anymore evrything works i can call this topic DONE! Smile rap rap

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum