BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
What was the stupidest mistake you ever made as a modder/code creator? Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
What was the stupidest mistake you ever made as a modder/code creator? Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
What was the stupidest mistake you ever made as a modder/code creator? Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
What was the stupidest mistake you ever made as a modder/code creator? Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
What was the stupidest mistake you ever made as a modder/code creator? Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
What was the stupidest mistake you ever made as a modder/code creator? Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
What was the stupidest mistake you ever made as a modder/code creator? Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
What was the stupidest mistake you ever made as a modder/code creator? Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
What was the stupidest mistake you ever made as a modder/code creator? Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
What was the stupidest mistake you ever made as a modder/code creator? Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

What was the stupidest mistake you ever made as a modder/code creator?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reclaimer Shawn

Reclaimer Shawn
Code Creator

Alright guys,as a code creator chances are you've at least one screw up before.if not many. I want to know what your dumbest coder mistake/fail was. One of my dumbest mistakes was that I accidently added a negative value into my prestige lobby script. When I went online to promote people,I ended up sending everyone in the lobby into -170,000 XP.They practically have to Level up completely 1 and 1/2 times now before they can level up to Level 2. Anyways,what was your worst coding fail?

[LKWP]FALADOR

I do not have a USB Gecko so I do not code on Wii, but I do write scripts and code on PC games. I remember when I was playing TF2 and I was editing my health to 100% and then I accidentally without realizing I had changed my health to 10%.

Reclaimer Shawn

Reclaimer Shawn
Code Creator

[LKWP]FALADOR wrote:I do not have a USB Gecko so I do not code on Wii, but I do write scripts and code on PC games. I remember when I was playing TF2 and I was editing my health to 100% and then I accidentally without realizing I had changed my health to 10%.
Hey,I don't have USB Gecko either,but I do scripts too,and also look through RAM dumps every once and a while. Sometimes I'll just use a ongoing pattern,and from a base code I made around 720 others. Trust me,don't let the fact that you don't have a USB Gecko limit ya.

[LKWP]FALADOR

I am currently working on a program that can replicate RTE based off of one of my favorite RTM tools for ps3. http://www.bullywiihacks.com/t3068-wii-project

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

I only know that there were lots of stupid ones because I overlooked stuff or froze because of the same thing multiple times Shocked 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum