BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
Default Values To The Helicopter Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
Default Values To The Helicopter Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
Default Values To The Helicopter Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
Default Values To The Helicopter Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
Default Values To The Helicopter Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
Default Values To The Helicopter Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
Default Values To The Helicopter Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
Default Values To The Helicopter Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
Default Values To The Helicopter Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
Default Values To The Helicopter Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Default Values To The Helicopter

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reclaimer Shawn

Reclaimer Shawn
Code Creator

Hey guys,so I've assessed for 100% without a doubt that my chopper modification values work,but I need the default value so it the code can be deactivated at any point in the game. You see,if a chopper spawns in the game without it's default values,it defaults to a point under the map,which renders it useless. While this might be funny to troll people with in some cases,in others it isn't.To get the code to work,you must activate it AFTER it spawns into your range,or it will spawn under the map. Alright,so what's the problem with that? You see,the values for the Helicopter DO NOT reset after the game ends,so the next game and every game after choppers will get trapped under the map,unable to leave. To fix this,you'd exit out of multiplayer,and reload it. After that,you could reactivate it again at anytime.
So here are the memory addresses to the values I need the default to:
81081F1C
81081F64
81081FAC
81081FF4
8108203C
810820CC
8108215C
810821A4
8108242C
810824BC

There are many more values to the helicopter that I've found,but these are the only ones that looked like they carried any worth to them. The default values for these addresses are not specified in the RAM Dump,and I woud be very pleased if someone could possibly find these for me. Thank you all for reading,and if you help,I'll make sure to put you under the credits. I would post a video showcasing the BETA of these codes,but I only have a simple iPhone,o I don't want any n00bs shouting "Potato Cam" over the YouTube comments. Reclaimer out!

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

The default value is the value seen at that address in the RAM dump, so simple.
Use your potato camera then Razz

Reclaimer Shawn

Reclaimer Shawn
Code Creator

Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:The default value is the value seen at that address in the RAM dump, so simple.
Use your potato camera then Razz
Oh,so the default value for the first address would be 40160000? That's the value received when looking at the memory address through Gecko.NET. I thought that was the maximum address.

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Yes, exactly. It's the default value.
You can't see min and max, it's common sense or testing.

[LKWP]FALADOR

Wouldn't maximum be something more like 7F800000?
Razz Embarassed Cool Very Happy Shocked Sad What a Face 

Reclaimer Shawn

Reclaimer Shawn
Code Creator

Pretty sure it would be 7FFFFFFF. That's the value before game values go into the negative.One over,and it goes to -2147483647,which goes up until it hits -1 at FFFFFFFF.

Reclaimer Shawn

Reclaimer Shawn
Code Creator

But then again,40160000 doesn't represent what it really represents.It could represent 100 for this value for all we know,because I know the chopper doesn't go near a million to a trillion miles an hour.It's probably much,muh greater than 7FFFFFFF.

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Know your floats and you'll see what it represents.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum