BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
Neogamma Error "DVD Timeout, Apploader Loop" Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
Neogamma Error "DVD Timeout, Apploader Loop" Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
Neogamma Error "DVD Timeout, Apploader Loop" Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
Neogamma Error "DVD Timeout, Apploader Loop" Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
Neogamma Error "DVD Timeout, Apploader Loop" Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
Neogamma Error "DVD Timeout, Apploader Loop" Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
Neogamma Error "DVD Timeout, Apploader Loop" Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
Neogamma Error "DVD Timeout, Apploader Loop" Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
Neogamma Error "DVD Timeout, Apploader Loop" Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
Neogamma Error "DVD Timeout, Apploader Loop" Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Neogamma Error "DVD Timeout, Apploader Loop"

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

Hi there, I'm having a very irritating problem with the USB Loaders on my Wii. I prefer to use Neogamma because I'm used to it and because I want to hack the games I play from my USB with my Gecko. But I'm having a problem with Neogamma and other loaders saying "DVD Timeout, Apploader Loop." after I try to mount the selected game.

Like, WTF?! I'm not even trying to mount the drive, I'm trying to mount the USB port! I tried taking out the DVD before I boot up my Wii and boot Neogamma, both from the HBC and system menu, but still no luck! I just want to be able to hack GameCube and Wii games without having to spend any money. xD

If any one could help me, I'd appreciate it very much! Thanks!

Neogamma Error "DVD Timeout, Apploader Loop" LSTjSyDDiscord: SnB_BWH

Click HERE to earn free bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, and dash!

Win Free Bitcoins every hour!

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Try cfg USB Loader, honestly. It does everything you need.

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

CFG Loader does the same thing. Sad It just says "Loading ........." and stays like that. What's the CFG Loader that you use? The one in your "USB Loader Cheat Options" video is completely different than mine. Is something maybe wrong with one of my IOSs?

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Install cIOS again. D2x Cios Installer the latest version is the best I think

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

LMFAO! Well, too bad for me! My retarded parents are torrenting about 5 TB of movies right now. My download speed right now is about 300 B/s ... yeah that's not a typo! Mad By the way, thanks for helping me! Smile I'll try it out... when I get more f*cking bandwith!

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

My sysCheck. Do you see anything wrong with it? Thanks!

Spoiler:

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

I never read sysChecks but it's looking fairly good overall. Just try what I wrote before and overwrite IOS 249

S@W

S@W
Moderator & Code Porter

Do you have to try with pimp my wii, to test and to correct the problems?

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

I already tested it yesterday, it patched the IOSs that had the Trucha Bug fixed. Still no luck! I honestly think that there's something wrong with my DVD drive. Should I try running the games from the drive instead of the USB ports? If it gives me the same problem, I'll just take the parts from my other Wii that actually works and I'll do a little modding to my console, but if I fuck up anything, that's it for me! By the way, thanks for helping me, SAW '''.

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Don't be pleased with the disk drive only, it's bad. Neutral
Keep trying stuff and tutorials!

S@W

S@W
Moderator & Code Porter

In the last apps "sciifii" there are "repair your wii", try with that. hmm 

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

Thanks for the tip, but unfortunately I get an error. "Exception: Error downloading modulesnload_module_d2x8.dat". I restarted the app, but I still get the same error. Now, there were 2 folders in my download of the app. One named "sciifii" and that one obviously goes in the apps folder. And the other one, which contained a temp folder and an XML config file. I put the second one in the root of my SD card. Do I have the folder in the wrong place? Thanks!

S@W

S@W
Moderator & Code Porter

When I download sciifii, it is a file to winrar, I just have to extract it in the root of my SD card and that takes place alone where it is necessary.

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

My USB loaders freeze when it loads the game. I don't know what the f*ck is causing the problem either.

Reclaimer Shawn

Reclaimer Shawn
Code Creator

shitnbitch wrote:My USB loaders freeze when it loads the game. I don't know what the f*ck is causing the problem either.

Are you really certain it is the USB Loader(s) fault? You might have incorrectly installed the iOS's needed to backup load. You might wanna try to restore or get the Default IOS's,and try to patch them again.

I use USB Loader GX as my USB Loader. Just needed to get two modified iOS(s) installed and I was able to use it easily. Haven't had any problems with it whatsoever. Try that out.

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

Yeah, that's what I was saying. It's not the USB loaders' faults because if it was, everyone would be having that problem. It's gotta be the {c}IOSs! Can you read/understand SysChecks or know what they are? I'll give you one of my white Wii's sysCheck (loaders don't work) and my black Wii (loaders work).

Reclaimer Shawn

Reclaimer Shawn
Code Creator

Unfortunately,I cannot read a System Check. However,I have all of the necessary files to use a USB Loader on my SD Card. I do not remember how I patched the cIOS's on my Wii,but it has everything you need on there. If you want,I could email it to you. You did use DOP-Mii to start the hack off,right? If I remember correctly,you would need to have a iOS 236 patched with CiOS/iOS 36,and don't you also need a patched CiOS 56/57? It has all of the files needed to run the hack,but the question is of finding the right program to patch these with. I believe these are the applications that you need in the Apps folder:
cIOS38r17-Installer,cIOSX_rev20b_Installer,and DOP-Mii.
You need to use DOP-Mii first,then you need to use the other two programs to instal the other WADs. I'm pretty sure the installers all have README files inside on how to use them. Want me to send you the SD Card files?

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

Yes, please. Thank you! Smile Could you send them to me in a private message? Thanks, I appreciate it!

Reclaimer Shawn

Reclaimer Shawn
Code Creator

I'm gonna need some time,Shitnbitch. My internet is going slow,and it has taken an hour to upload 50% of the 36MB you need to hack you Wii. I might need to get it to you by tomorrow... By the way,you already have used DOP-Mii on your Wii already,right?

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

Yes, I've already used DOP-MII, but I can't remember if it was successful or not. And that's alright, take as much time as you need. I'm in no hurry. lol

Reclaimer Shawn

Reclaimer Shawn
Code Creator

Hey shitnbitch,look in your inbox for a second. You should have all the files you need for correctly patching your iOS'.

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

Update: Topic merged from "Starting To Get Bored Out of My Wits".

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

Also, the problem isn't only with Neogamma, it happens with all of my USB loaders! Sad I hate having to waste my hard earned money on stuff I can get for free. lol

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

Alright, here is my sysCheck for my black Wii!

And yes, I see some obvious differences that might be causing the problems on my white Wii! Well, I'm going to see what I can do to make them more similar and hopefully I can get it working without fucking it up anymore than it already is!

Spoiler:

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

UPDATE!

Alright, I figured out that I was testing it out with a bad ISO! Rolling Eyes But it's still not working 100%! The game boots up without an Apploader Error anymore. But after the warning screen, it gives me a black screen without sound. I'm testing it out with [S7DE52] Angry Birds: Star Wars because I want to rape the f*ck out of it with my Gecko! If anyone could help me with this problem, I'd appreciate it. Thanks!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum