BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
Easier Way of Making Pointer Codes? Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
Easier Way of Making Pointer Codes? Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
Easier Way of Making Pointer Codes? Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
Easier Way of Making Pointer Codes? Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
Easier Way of Making Pointer Codes? Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
Easier Way of Making Pointer Codes? Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
Easier Way of Making Pointer Codes? Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
Easier Way of Making Pointer Codes? Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
Easier Way of Making Pointer Codes? Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
Easier Way of Making Pointer Codes? Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Easier Way of Making Pointer Codes?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

Is there an easier or a different way of making pointer codes than having to always dump memory? I was trying to modify the amount of kills for each wave in Spec Ops, but realized it requires pointers because the address changes after every wave.

I watched Bully's video on how to make 48 codetype pointer codes, but I did the same thing as mentioned in the video and I got 2 results and I definitely knew that it wasn't the right pointer because it gave me something stupid, like 80000238. Bully said in the video that anything like that isn't a real pointer and it's just common sense as well.

I know that Cheat Engine has a function to easily find pointers by finding out what writes to that address or what accesses the address, etc. Does Gecko.NET have something like that? It would make it hell of a lot easier!

Also, when I looked at my MEM90 dumps in HxD, I noticed that mine are all garbled up and shit, but a regular MEM90 dump from the menu (most likely because it's not mine) looks normal. I don't know what I did wrong, but if someone could "point" me in the right direction, that would be great! Thanks! Sorry for the pun.  lol

Easier Way of Making Pointer Codes? LSTjSyDDiscord: SnB_BWH

Click HERE to earn free bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, and dash!

Win Free Bitcoins every hour!

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

The cheat engine functions you're talking about is equivalent to breakpoint read / write at target address. The pointer can be the source register however, I never really do it that way but it may be smart. Using multiple dumps, you for sure have better chances.

Forget about getting the waves code done, it's nearly impossible to me and I didn't really find a working way. Same counts for the current killstreak on multiplayer and the rounds on Zombies.

Maybe you still prefer to try hard, go ahead. Wink

[LKWP]FALADOR

I am no good with Ram dumps unfortunately. My talent is concentrated in Real Time Memory and scripting. The only way I have achieved an amazing hack is through scripting mod menus. I probably will never be able to fully and easily pick out a code with little to work with such as a ram dump.  Crying or Very sad 

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

I found out last night that Dr. Pepper's Pointer Search is made in C++ and the non-.NET version as well. That would explain the neat graphics. lol He also obfuscated his code to make it harder to decompile. Now, if only I knew what the code was that he wrote in his program, I could figure out how to implement the code into "hand work" and do it by hand in a RAM dump with HxD. And I know decompiling it won't give me the 100% code, but it would give me a rough idea of what the program does.

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

I know what it does since I almost implemented the same application like him. Check this out Wink

Instructions:
- Find the right address and dump the memory
- Repeat previous step when address has changed
- Calculate the offset between both addresses, we call it x
- Find values from both dumps at the same address, we call it y whose value looks like a pointer (80000000 - 81800000 and 90000000 - 93800000).
- Calculate their offset and compare to x
- If it matches, you've found a likely pointer [y + (code address - y)]

If we found a good pointer, adding (code address - y) to the value of y should now lead us to the right address every time.

Note:
Think about that for a while and if you decide to be interested in helping to develop my Java application, let me know. I'll share the source code. I mainly need useful ideas on realizing cross pointers (mem80 + 90), any pointer depth (pointer in pointer in pointer...) and any amount of input dumps. Lots of work ahead till this is 100% finished. I'm busy with studies though.

So far, only 2 - 3 mem80 dumps "pointer" and "pointer in pointer" searches work.

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

I'm not very good at programming. I can write code, I can easily design a good GUI, but I have difficulty knowing what code to write to make my application do what I want it to do. What's the IDE that you use for Java? It's Eclipse, right? By the way, what's the best way or the way that you learned how to program in Java? And yes, I'd love to help you! Smile

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Lmao, I started 1,5 years ago from scratch. I didn't know what to do, but I learned all the basics at university and websites. Again, I literally had no help in creating my own applications besides the Internet.

Setting up the new Java 8 including Eclipse:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8gu6v_LDQs

Then you need to practice a lot, understand why and how stuff works. I haven't seen a single bug in the Java compiler, so it has always been my fault.

I love how it shows you in real time where you made a mistake. Sooo useful and time saving. Not forgetting about the code assist which shows you possible completions.

Google your questions and problems, find example codes.

No success without hard work once again though Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum