BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
[ENGLISH] ~Monster Hunter Tri~ Code Discussion/Request Thread - Page 2 Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
[ENGLISH] ~Monster Hunter Tri~ Code Discussion/Request Thread - Page 2 Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
[ENGLISH] ~Monster Hunter Tri~ Code Discussion/Request Thread - Page 2 Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
[ENGLISH] ~Monster Hunter Tri~ Code Discussion/Request Thread - Page 2 Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
[ENGLISH] ~Monster Hunter Tri~ Code Discussion/Request Thread - Page 2 Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
[ENGLISH] ~Monster Hunter Tri~ Code Discussion/Request Thread - Page 2 Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
[ENGLISH] ~Monster Hunter Tri~ Code Discussion/Request Thread - Page 2 Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
[ENGLISH] ~Monster Hunter Tri~ Code Discussion/Request Thread - Page 2 Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
[ENGLISH] ~Monster Hunter Tri~ Code Discussion/Request Thread - Page 2 Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
[ENGLISH] ~Monster Hunter Tri~ Code Discussion/Request Thread - Page 2 Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

[ENGLISH] ~Monster Hunter Tri~ Code Discussion/Request Thread

+24
CH90
TheDetonator
cucholix
[STG]Sgt.Ghost
Welohabi
SnB@BWH
Kirago
superpunkster
Mclol
lucas_23
Xylon
Axebomber
barikitty
UCmoon -RIP-
soul eat
MIOrux
Caos
Zant@Italy
darkrai7665
poncho
Klazh
Seth@WiiPlaza
anon30303
Bully@WiiPlaza
28 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 7]

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

First topic message reminder :

Request and discuss the codes here.

Before asking, use the search engine and read through ALL posts in this thread!

Last edited by Bully@Wiiplaza on 6/17/2012, 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total

darkrai7665

darkrai7665

11613,i already wrote it.

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

darkrai7665 wrote:11613,i already wrote it.
You are sure that you get this errorcode because of one of the codes? Which one causes it?

darkrai7665

darkrai7665

This error code came after i put your 8 slots on,and now i can't connect without too.

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

darkrai7665 wrote:This error code came after i put your 8 slots on,and now i can't connect without too.
It must have happened randomly.

darkrai7665

darkrai7665

Maybe it was a maintenance of the server,let me try again.

Edit Edit Edit: I'm an idiot lol! I forgot to select it. fail

poncho

hey bully, me again to ask you a code. I have heard of the 7 god wepons, and I wonder if you could make a code to have them Smile

Thanks again bully. thumbsup

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

poncho wrote:hey bully, me again to ask you a code. I have heard of the 7 god wepons, and I wonder if you could make a code to have them Smile

Thanks again bully. [ENGLISH] ~Monster Hunter Tri~ Code Discussion/Request Thread - Page 2 424776184
They are ISO mods or something, no code.

darkrai7665

darkrai7665

Hey Bully, i have an idea ,maybe you can make an in-game menu to select the cheats?

Caos

Hello,

Is there a code to have all the equipment please? My game is PAL and RMHP08

35[ENGLISH] ~Monster Hunter Tri~ Code Discussion/Request Thread - Page 2 Empty custom talisman 8/8/2012, 9:41 am

MIOrux

MIOrux

Klazh wrote:Could you make a code for custom talismans?
Or a guide on how to make them?

custom talisman in slot 400 [skiller]

4A000000 90000000
140E2624 0600(RRRR)
140E2628 (VV VV)00(XX)
140E262C 00(XX)0000
E0000000 80008000

RRRR=0007 if you want dragon talisman
VV=3C if you want 50point in the skill.
XX=OB for handicraft,0D for expert for other search yourself.

sry for bad english.

tirefireterryferry likes this post

Zant@Italy

Zant@Italy

Can you do a increased weapon status attack and weapon status mod (to set a status attack on all weapons Very Happy )???

37[ENGLISH] ~Monster Hunter Tri~ Code Discussion/Request Thread - Page 2 Empty hello everybody 8/22/2012, 3:37 pm

soul eat

i am very new to the posting thing and i had just started to hack to my MH3 Tri and it is kool and all but i am not too sure about the button activator thing.........kind of confused about it and all......i kind of understand it a little but i hope if you guys ( that are very smart at this stuff ) can help me out so may be one day i can be like ya.. thanx for listening

UCmoon -RIP-

UCmoon -RIP-
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

soul eat wrote:i am very new to the posting thing and i had just started to hack to my MH3 Tri and it is kool and all but i am not too sure about the button activator thing.........kind of confused about it and all......i kind of understand it a little but i hope if you guys ( that are very smart at this stuff ) can help me out so may be one day i can be like ya.. thanx for listening
lol! I hopes ya likes me.

You should really do a search in Bully's search feature at the top, but..... uthink

If you go here this will help.
http://www.bullywiihacks.com/f62-button-activators
^I found this using the search function...
I typed Monster Hunter tri button activators. computer

Here is an example of a button activator using the home button.>>>>2865XXXX 7FFF8000<<<<

Replace xxxx with B89A for Pal or 941A for NTSC-U.

Reminder...Activator goes on the first line of the code.

More than happy to help you. flower

Last edited by UCmoon on 8/22/2012, 5:28 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added example.)

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

You can use my program aswell, just be sure to tick the "Game Is MH3" box.
http://www.bullywiihacks.com/t570-button-activated-code-helper-v13

Zant@Italy

Zant@Italy

Can you make a Monster Info Display pal version code???

Spoiler:

barikitty

I saw your video on free fly + online action repeater. you said you posted the codes on geckocodes but i cant find...could u give me online action repeater???

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

It´s on geckocodes you blind person.

Let me google that for you... Wink

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=monster+hunter+tri+action+repeater+bully%40wiiplaza

barikitty

oh i found it! how could i be so blind!? t.t altho to be fair there is Two different ones x.x but anyway thanks so much!!! Very Happy

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Two different ones, one for two regions released by me. The other by doudley is offline only.

Pro tip:
Press CTRL+F to type in text that can be searched on the whole page. Use the arrows to go up/down.

Axebomber

Hey Bully, I use your codes in a few other games, so big thanks there. But I can't get any to work in Monster Hunters Tri. I have the U.S. game and I go to the geckocodes website and look under the U.S. version but the only code on there I can get to work is Skillers monster HP display code.
I've tried various infinite HP, stamina, and sharpness codes and cant get any to work. Do you know whether or not they have been patched? Or am I doing something wrong? (I most likely am doing something wrong, but since I am able get the monster HP code to work, I'm not sure)

By the way, all the codes I've tried, I've only tried offline, if that makes a difference (I don't really want to cheat online)

Xylon

Xylon
Code Creator

Axebomber wrote:Hey Bully, I use your codes in a few other games, so big thanks there. But I can't get any to work in Monster Hunters Tri. I have the U.S. game and I go to the geckocodes website and look under the U.S. version but the only code on there I can get to work is Skillers monster HP display code.
I've tried various infinite HP, stamina, and sharpness codes and cant get any to work. Do you know whether or not they have been patched? Or am I doing something wrong? (I most likely am doing something wrong, but since I am able get the monster HP code to work, I'm not sure)

By the way, all the codes I've tried, I've only tried offline, if that makes a difference (I don't really want to cheat online)

That sound like you han't export the txt file to gct. Download this: http://www.geckocodes.org/txt.php?txt=RMHE08 and open it in the Ocarina Code Transformer. Choose your codes and click export to gct. Put it into the codes folder onto the SD Card. Open Gecko OS and look up, maybe your configurations are false, too. Make sure that hook type is (useful) on default, cheats on, language is not important, and all other should be off. You also can look at my tutorial how to hack the wii and use geckocodes with ocarina and gecko os:

All codes I use also works, so the codes can't be the fault.
I hope I could help you,

Greetings

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

All of my codes are supposed to work online and offline... same for Stuff´s.

Xylon

Xylon
Code Creator

Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:All of my codes are supposed to work online and offline... same for Stuff´s.

Yes, this I meant. Your work is really amazing, all the codes work fantastic. I wish I could also do so many codes xD I only have made 2 codes, because there no codes wich not exist^^ also because I havn't got many games, the wii game market isn't big, unfortunately. Whatever, look at your configurations at Gecko OS and make sure that the SD Codes are on, the File patcher and debugger off, and that you havn't activate a false hook. I would take default. Force NTSC, Pal 50 and 60 should also be off. the language should also be on default. If this also not work, make sure that you have exportet the txt files to gct in the codes folder onto your SD Card. Try it and give an tell if it was in case of that or not. It also can be, that you havn't activate any codes. (I have experienced it many times that this has happened to someone)
I hope I could help.

Greetings

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

The key to victory is assembly hacking, especially on MH3 Razz

Axebomber

Xylon wrote:
Axebomber wrote:Hey Bully, I use your codes in a few other games, so big thanks there. But I can't get any to work in Monster Hunters Tri. I have the U.S. game and I go to the geckocodes website and look under the U.S. version but the only code on there I can get to work is Skillers monster HP display code.

That sound like you han't export the txt file to gct. Download this: http://www.geckocodes.org/txt.php?txt=RMHE08 and open it in the Ocarina Code Transformer. Choose your codes and click export to gct. Put it into the codes folder onto the SD Card. Open Gecko OS and look up, maybe your configurations are false, too. Make sure that hook type is (useful) on default, cheats on, language is not important, and all other should be off. You also can look at my tutorial how to hack the wii and use geckocodes with ocarina and gecko os:

All codes I use also works, so the codes can't be the fault.
I hope I could help you,

Greetings

Wow, thank you so much for helping me get this to work. And thank you bully for the codes.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum