BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
Creating Impact Modifier Codes For Wii-Tards - Page 4 Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
Creating Impact Modifier Codes For Wii-Tards - Page 4 Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
Creating Impact Modifier Codes For Wii-Tards - Page 4 Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
Creating Impact Modifier Codes For Wii-Tards - Page 4 Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
Creating Impact Modifier Codes For Wii-Tards - Page 4 Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
Creating Impact Modifier Codes For Wii-Tards - Page 4 Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
Creating Impact Modifier Codes For Wii-Tards - Page 4 Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
Creating Impact Modifier Codes For Wii-Tards - Page 4 Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
Creating Impact Modifier Codes For Wii-Tards - Page 4 Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
Creating Impact Modifier Codes For Wii-Tards - Page 4 Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Creating Impact Modifier Codes For Wii-Tards

+3
SnB@BWH
xNEROx
Bully@WiiPlaza
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

First topic message reminder :

Set up everything like in the picture below. Type the text you want to search into the text box and hit the "Search" button.

RAM Dump section: CLICK!
Gecko.NET: CLICK!

Creating Impact Modifier Codes For Wii-Tards - Page 4 Qwiznoak

-> Once it finds something inspect it and possibly create a test code. See below how!

DO NOT USE HXD!!!

Since I'm feeling generous, here's something more concrete to save some of your time searching. I can't guarantee that there isn't more than listed below though. Try harder, Wii-tard. Troll

SC7P52:
Spoiler:

SM8P52:
Spoiler:
RJAE52:
Spoiler:
RVYE52:
Spoiler:
Creating the code:
When the address starts with 81, replace it with 05. Otherwise 04. Modify the default value as well. The highest floating value is 7F800000 and the highest integer 7FFFFFFF.

Hopefully this will help you in choosing the value you want to use. stupid2

Anything spotted so far? Hmm... uthink

Last edited by Bully@WiiPlaza on 7/8/2014, 8:22 pm; edited 3 times in total

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

You're both big credit stealers (Zodiac and Cannibal).

Most addresses have been found by other people before. Added some garbage to it doesn't give you full credit and half at best when it's actually better than before which I yet have to see. Just keep fighting over who can steal shitty impact dvars, wow.

In Cannibals newly released code list I've spotted many steals also. Fucking n00bs Rolling Eyes

Last edited by Bully@WiiPlaza on 7/8/2014, 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

ZodiacTheGod

ZodiacTheGod
Fag
Fag

Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:Added some garbage to it doesn't give you full credit
I never said i got full credit retard. I said i need credit aswell, Emoboy's pussy ass thinks i don't. He's just a stupid emotional bastard that wants everything his way. pirate Show me where i stole credit bully please. Show me where i said all addresses that i borrowed were mine. Dumbass doesn't even know how to use the term credit stealer right.

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

You get credit for nothing just like Cannibal since there's no contribution by adding garbage / letting the borrowed addresses do all the work.

xNEROx

xNEROx
Fag
Fag

Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:You're both big credit stealers (Zodiac and Cannibal).

Most addresses have been found by other people before. Added some garbage to it doesn't give you full credit and half at best when it's actually better than before which I yet have to see. Just keep fighting over who can steal shitty impact dvars, wow.

In Cannibals newly released code list I've spotted many steals also. Fucking n00bs Rolling Eyes

Who cares, it's Wii codes. You're calling us "Wii-tards" yet you're crying over a name on a Wii code LMFAO

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

I care because it's the most pathetic wannabe way of being a coder. If you steal credit on purpose you deserve nothing but being banned permanently.

ONLYUSEmeHACKS

Fag
Fag

Don't get mad because you can't code for shit, Wii coding isn't even considered coding unless you're on bullywiihacks.com and codelakers, you're lame as shit you talk to shit people then ban them where you're mad. You have a fucking forumotion website skiddie, you couldn't even make a simple Mybb forum that's how stupid you are, get a fucking life and stop spending you're time on the internet thinking you're a "good" coder.

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

Your name is funny as hell, it refers to the complete opposite of what you do. Also, learn some fucking grammar! You said BullyWiiHacks and CodeStealers is considered the best forums for Wii coding. Yet, you also said that BullyWiiHacks is the worst. Also, MyBB and PunBB are the same fucking thing! They are two different languages for building forum websites. As long as it fucking works!

Also, Forumotion is just the hoster, does it matter who hosts your fucking forum?! You said Bully can't even make a "simple MyBB forum". Why? Because it's simple! He didn't want it to look like shitty CodeStealers! Why do something difficult, if you can do it easily? Bully has contributed to the Wii hacking scene more than any other person I know and he's one of the only few actual Wii hackers that are still programming and making codes!

"Bully can't code for shit!"   upat

Anyways, you have been banned permanently! We don't tolerate brain-dead retarded faggots on this forum., sorry.  Smile

Creating Impact Modifier Codes For Wii-Tards - Page 4 LSTjSyDDiscord: SnB_BWH

Click HERE to earn free bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, and dash!

Win Free Bitcoins every hour!

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Lmao! "I'm going to re-program everything ever invented just to prove that I can code."
No, typical n00b argument. Script kiddies better show something they made before talking shit as clueless and brain-dead as they make themselves look.

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza
Mod Skid Programmer, Coder & Hacker

Hey bully can u help me i sold my usb gecko can u get me som ram dump files plz

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

XxModZxX wrote:Hey bully can u help me i sold my usb gecko can u get me som ram dump files plz
Yes:
http://www.bullywiihacks.com/f22-

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum