BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
Backup Everything and Prepare For The Next Scene! Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
Backup Everything and Prepare For The Next Scene! Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
Backup Everything and Prepare For The Next Scene! Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
Backup Everything and Prepare For The Next Scene! Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
Backup Everything and Prepare For The Next Scene! Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
Backup Everything and Prepare For The Next Scene! Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
Backup Everything and Prepare For The Next Scene! Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
Backup Everything and Prepare For The Next Scene! Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
Backup Everything and Prepare For The Next Scene! Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
Backup Everything and Prepare For The Next Scene! Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Backup Everything and Prepare For The Next Scene!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

With the recent release of the Wii U exploit, there's absolutely no fucking doubt that not only Nintendo, but YouTube is getting really pissed at us hackers! They deleted some of Bully's videos and disabled some of his YouTube features, RapidShit is playing some bullshit and something really big is going to happen really soon! I don't know what it is, but I have a feeling that this site is going to get shutdown!  Shocked

YOU NEED TO BACKUP EVERYTHING IN AT LEAST 3 DIFFERENT PLACES!!!

We need to not necessarily stay underground, but just keep things quiet, if you know what I mean. All the exploit does is change something onscreen, but Nintendo won't take any chances! They will bribe YouTube to take down our videos and when they notify this forum's host, they WILL bribe them with a shit tonne of money and they WILL shut us down!

We have already lost way too much from the Wii hacking scene, we are NOT going to lose ANYTHING from the Wii U hacking scene! We will show YouTube and Nintendo who owns them!

WE WILL PREVAIL!!!

Backup Everything and Prepare For The Next Scene! LSTjSyDDiscord: SnB_BWH

Click HERE to earn free bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, and dash!

Win Free Bitcoins every hour!

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Well, there's still the web archive.

What may happen is that my YouTube channel dies. I downloaded all of my YouTube videos using 4k Video Downloader.

This site is less likely to get taken down. Also, I'll try to download all contents from this site now to be sure. HTTrack seems to work well. Cool

We're prepared for every situation how it seems. Twisted Evil

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

I doubt other popular Wii hackers will backup their videos, so I'll back them up for them, just in case and have them uploaded to Firedrive.

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Yeah, Seth didn't on his last channel and a bunch of sick videos died. Never trust a single hoster of your shit. Neutral

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

Oh, yeah, I know. I'm going to upload them, but save them on my 2 TB hard drive as well. Also, look at what I found here.

I hate to say it, but just from your description of your channel compared to the one you currently have, you sounded like a fucking n00b! xD Of course, that was 4 years ago and you were only hacking the Wii for 2, so I could understand why you sounded like a n00b. I looked back at my first few posts on this site from only 2 years ago and I can't believe how much of a n00b I was compared to now. lol

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

I don't like looking back a few years, it's always quite embarrassing but it's not that bad on me actually.

You should've seen Seth back then, it was quite amusing on e.g. mdmwii's forum. lol!

TheDetonator

TheDetonator
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

We all had our moments when we sounded like a noob xD

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum