BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
Pokemon Battle Revolution [RPBP01] Specific silence of SFX Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
Pokemon Battle Revolution [RPBP01] Specific silence of SFX Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
Pokemon Battle Revolution [RPBP01] Specific silence of SFX Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
Pokemon Battle Revolution [RPBP01] Specific silence of SFX Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
Pokemon Battle Revolution [RPBP01] Specific silence of SFX Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
Pokemon Battle Revolution [RPBP01] Specific silence of SFX Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
Pokemon Battle Revolution [RPBP01] Specific silence of SFX Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
Pokemon Battle Revolution [RPBP01] Specific silence of SFX Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
Pokemon Battle Revolution [RPBP01] Specific silence of SFX Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
Pokemon Battle Revolution [RPBP01] Specific silence of SFX Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pokemon Battle Revolution [RPBP01] Specific silence of SFX

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

EliteAnax17

EliteAnax17

This is the last request for this game I hope. It turns out when Streamer needed silence.. he really needed silence.. but he didn't want announcer or any other SFX turned off, so I guess he's selective. Oh well; I guess this is also equally easy to do. So.. I got the full list of the sound effects that also need being turned off.

I need 5 SFX's (just 5, I made sure there weren't any more surprises) from the menu selection silenced via gecko codes.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/85947/sound1.mp3
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/85947/sound2.mp3
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/85947/sound3.mp3
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/85947/sound4.mp3
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/85947/sound5.mp3

1st sound is the sound of the menu cursor moving, usually. The 2nd is confirmation and 3rd is cancelling something. The 4th and 5th sounds are the "sweep" sound you hear when moving the menu to select a Colosseum before a battle, and lastly the WOOOOOOOSSSHHHHHH sound that plays when the shadow of the Pokeball magnifies and rotates when the battle begins.

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Alright. The announcer can also be turned off in the options by the way Wink

Where did you get the sound files from? I need the console names in-game like "ME_Loose" et cetera. If they are not there though it could be really hard to make.

EliteAnax17

EliteAnax17

After doing some data digging I think the SFX are in zutsuki in the brsar archive for PBR.

Here's a list of potential names to make it easier. They're all pulled from the brsar archive under the zutsuki and ZUTSUKI folders.

CANCEL, COSMOPOWER, CURSOR, FOCUS, GREENUP, KETTEI, MEGATONPUNCH, METER, STOP,

airplane, aromatherapy, attention, barrier, battlepass, beep, clean, countdown, gohoubi, hanabi, hikarinokabe, item, landing, page, point, reflector, register, sailing, seikou, shadowclaw, skillswap, stamp, stereo, system11, system12, system13 . . . (etc until system28), taki, tokun, warning, wave, wifi, win, wipe

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

I don't get how the pbr_sound.brsar works. It contains all the moves, but they are in japanese too. :/

Spoiler:

EliteAnax17

EliteAnax17

Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:-long snip-
[/spoiler]

Of course it does. It was likely an archive to save space by compressing every single SFX in the game loading them only into memory when requested.

It was probably too much work to reprogram the internal sound data into English when noone would normally see such data.

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

EliteAnax17 wrote:
Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:-long snip-
[/spoiler]

Of course it does. It was likely an archive to save space by compressing every single SFX in the game loading them only into memory when requested.

It was probably too much work to reprogram the internal sound data into English when noone would normally see such data.
Unfortunately I couldn't find any program to extract/ edit the PBR brsar. Alternatively there's Riivolution to load a patched brsar which has all the requested sound effects silenced.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum