BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
Is there any way for me to open programs on my phone? Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
Is there any way for me to open programs on my phone? Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
Is there any way for me to open programs on my phone? Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
Is there any way for me to open programs on my phone? Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
Is there any way for me to open programs on my phone? Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
Is there any way for me to open programs on my phone? Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
Is there any way for me to open programs on my phone? Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
Is there any way for me to open programs on my phone? Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
Is there any way for me to open programs on my phone? Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
Is there any way for me to open programs on my phone? Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is there any way for me to open programs on my phone?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sharky124

Sharky124

I hack with my phone (Micro sd card & micro sd card adapter) and I have tried opening the links for alot of things like creat a class and command codes, but it wont open. Is there any way I can acces them on my phone? Please Sad

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Which programs? If Java you should try installing it on your phone if that is even possible. I never tried. Neutral

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

I highly doubt it's possible, even though Android and I think iOS is mainly built on Java. It's a completely different environment than on a desktop OS. I could list a million different reasons why it isn't possible, but I won't. Although, I know for a fact that with Eclipse and a few other things, you can build Android apps with Java. Bully would just have to redesign the apps for compatibility on mobile devices.

Is there any way for me to open programs on my phone? LSTjSyDDiscord: SnB_BWH

Click HERE to earn free bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, and dash!

Win Free Bitcoins every hour!

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

They're not built for mobile so they may not work the way they currently are. I'm quite clueless about mobile apps though and I can't run Java on my Windows phone 7 anyway. Neutral

Shadow@BWH

Shadow@BWH

What I wanna know is how the hell you would do that from a phone anyway? The code manager alone would have to be completly recoded to work on a mobile device. If you managed to do that like you pretty much said you have cuz you said "I hack with my phone" recoding the programs Bully made should be as easy as saying you ABD's. <----- Suit Life of Zach and Cody refrance right there.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum