BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
Phone Battery Fried Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
Phone Battery Fried Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
Phone Battery Fried Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
Phone Battery Fried Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
Phone Battery Fried Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
Phone Battery Fried Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
Phone Battery Fried Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
Phone Battery Fried Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
Phone Battery Fried Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
Phone Battery Fried Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Phone Battery Fried

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Phone Battery Fried Empty Phone Battery Fried 6/8/2015, 1:52 pm

Shadow@BWH

Shadow@BWH

So I plugged my phone in and went to charge it. The phone went nuts until my battery was dead. It went to the Downloading.... Do Not Turn Off Target screen. So I restarted my phone and what not like it said to and when I plugged it back in it wouldn't charge. It notices it's plugged in but it won't charge.

I have work tomorrow and I need my phone for it. My carrier is closed at this time of night so I can't get a new battery. Long story short I'm fucked till tomorrow. For some odd reason when I plug it into my computer it charges but very slowly. Just I'm so pissed off and worked up it's not even funny this is the worst possible time this could have happened.

Any ideas that might help?

This is what it looked like.

Phone Battery Fried 084133wwwo29tzcbpawbzb

2Phone Battery Fried Empty Re: Phone Battery Fried 6/8/2015, 5:11 pm

negativexclan

negativexclan

Have you tried multiple chargers? If not, do that. If still all  fails, try opening the device and look at the port connected to the charger. That might be broken. What have you recently done to make this happen? Over heat? Droped it Recently?

Btw, Samsung is Shit. Do your phone research next time before getting a phone. Get a OnePlus one. It's the best phone out there. It's only 250 too. It's Better then samsung's crappy OS. The OnePlus uses Cyanogen OS. Best OS out there for your your liking. I suggest getting this BIG TIME! Don't Believe me? Do your Research for something as simple a going on YouTube and searching "OnePlus one Review Best phone" People (Top Developers for Coding in General) say it's the Best phone ever made yet the sad thing is, No one really knows about it. They may of heard of it but, never got into it. I say F*ck every phone out there besides OnePlus one. Now unfortunately, I only have a iPod XD But, when I get a Real Phone, I'm getting this Baby. It's only $350 for 64 GB and $250 for 16 GB. Reason why I know this is through my Friend.

Link online to OnePlus: https://oneplus.net/one

Best Phone Review (OnePlus One 2014): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWcUnWVd8U4

People think because of the Price rate it's a Scam. Do your Research and you shall find Success! Do this with every big product you get for now on. I mean literally everything that costs big $$$($200+)! Please, use this technique for now on! You'll be 100% Satisfied with this technique too.

3Phone Battery Fried Empty Re: Phone Battery Fried 6/9/2015, 3:44 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

He doesn't want to get another phone but your suggestions about the battery are pretty decent. If it charges on the PC you should use that for now and also try another cable then the phone. Maybe visit a Samsung store and ask them what they can do.

4Phone Battery Fried Empty Re: Phone Battery Fried 6/9/2015, 4:33 am

Shadow@BWH

Shadow@BWH

Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:He doesn't want to get another phone but your suggestions about the battery are pretty decent. If it charges on the PC you should use that for now and also try another cable then the phone. Maybe visit a Samsung store and ask them what they can do.

I will once I get out of work today. Apparently this has been a big issue for some time now. One would think they would have fixed it by now. Rolling Eyes Neutral

5Phone Battery Fried Empty Re: Phone Battery Fried 6/9/2015, 2:47 pm

negativexclan

negativexclan

Well, I wish you the best of luck in fixing your Samsung. If worst comes to worst, get a New Battery

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum