BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
My Review of New Super Mario Bros 2 For 3DS Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
My Review of New Super Mario Bros 2 For 3DS Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
My Review of New Super Mario Bros 2 For 3DS Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
My Review of New Super Mario Bros 2 For 3DS Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
My Review of New Super Mario Bros 2 For 3DS Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
My Review of New Super Mario Bros 2 For 3DS Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
My Review of New Super Mario Bros 2 For 3DS Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
My Review of New Super Mario Bros 2 For 3DS Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
My Review of New Super Mario Bros 2 For 3DS Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
My Review of New Super Mario Bros 2 For 3DS Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

My Review of New Super Mario Bros 2 For 3DS

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

My Review of New Super Mario Bros 2 For 3DS New_su10
I just recently bought this game on Boxing Day and played it for about 20 minutes and decided to make a review. And I know you're supposed to play the whole game before you judge it, but I would have this game finished after this review.

Music:

The music is the same music as the New Super Mario Bros. You would think that they would've changed the tune a little bit, but since it's still a part of the New Super Mario Bros and not like the other ones, I guess Nintendo decided to keep it as a part of the "newer" series of Super Mario Bros.

Story:

The story is the same as every other Super Mario Bros game; Princess Peach has been captured by Bowser, Mario must rescue peach, Mario goes through a platform adventure, runs, jumps and flies through the levels, collects coins, goes through pipes and jumps on koopas and goombas. It's the same old stuff that you played 30 years ago. The only thing is, is that they added "new", but very similar levels and 5,000x the amount of coins. Nothin' much different story-wise.

Gameplay:

The gameplay is similar to every other Super Mario Bros game, but with a few added features. The "somewhat" new thing about this Super Mario Bros game is to collect as many coins as you can, whilst still trying to beat the game. There are new power ups and some old power ups, such as invincibility star, tanooki suit and fire balls. When Mario collects a shit tonne of coins from a block, his head turns into a golden block making every step he takes gives him a shit tonne more coins. Among other things.

You could play the game and think you're going to be playing for months... or even years! But the truth is, a fuckin' 5 year old could play this game and beat it in a few hours! This game is way too fuckin' easy. The main fun about Super Mario Bros was the extreme difficulty. In the original Super Mario Bros for NES, you'd be lucky if you made it to the second level! Some people have been playing the original all their life and still haven't beaten it!

After finishing the first level, you get almost 5 fuckin' lives. Finishing the first world without dying, which is the easiest fuckin' thing ever gives you almost 20 lives. Provided you collect at least 5% of all coins in that world. The original, you'd be lucky if you got 3 lives... in the entire fuckin' game!

They ruined the fun by making it kiddie easy. I played the entire first world without dying! The first boss were two rhinosauruses on a spinning platform. All you had to do was hit the platform with your head and they would dye. A brain-dead retarded baby could've beaten that level.

I know I didn't cover every aspect of the game, but just talking about it is killing my brain cells.

My final rating 6.0/10

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Well, same old shit so very boring. They should make a new kind of Mario Bros. and then it might be interesting. Since n00bs keep buying Mario Bros. games like crazy they enable Nintendo to just make the same game over and over again and never change anything fundamental. Oh well. Companies continue doing what gives them money Smile

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

That's right. If the same thing works time and time again, why change it, ya know. What would you like to see in a new Super Mario Bros game?

It'd be cool if you could purchase powerups at the end of each level with the coins you collected in that level.

An online version tournament kinda thing, see how long you can last with the other players, trade items or cards that give you powerups and abilities to aid in getting further in the game. Last two players left battle it out in a smash brawl against Bowser and his gang. It'd be like two games in one.

I'm not sure if the first thing is already in one of the games though. Just simple shit like that could really change the gameplay from being the same shit over and over again.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum