BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
how to switch gct files without a computer Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
how to switch gct files without a computer Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
how to switch gct files without a computer Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
how to switch gct files without a computer Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
how to switch gct files without a computer Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
how to switch gct files without a computer Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
how to switch gct files without a computer Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
how to switch gct files without a computer Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
how to switch gct files without a computer Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
how to switch gct files without a computer Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

how to switch gct files without a computer

+4
Binary@BWH
TheDetonator
Bully@WiiPlaza
Shadow@BWH
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hacker201

Hacker201

hey, so when i first came here i got some help with an issue i was having, i had to use default setting in hook type on gecko to get my codes to read and thanks to bully and a couple people, i found out why.

in my sd card i have the codes file which needs ossleepthread to read, i also have another one, i open my sd card, go to data file, gecko file, codes file and i can also store my gct files there but i need to change hook type to default for that, so i tried putting mp codes in one codes file, zombies in the other, i went and tried it, default first, mp, codes worked and no freezing, restarted wii, changed hook type to ossleepthread, zombies, codes worked no freezing, switched back to default and tried mp and they worked without freezing.

just a little help ^^ so you dont have to run to a computer everytime you wanna switch which gamemode your hacking Razz

Shadow@BWH

Shadow@BWH

The reason you had to do that is because you should have a completely sperate folder for codes instead of in your Gecko files. It must have been picking up default settings from the app. Which is set to something other then sleepthread which would also explaine why most of your code's wouldn't work because they needed it to be set to that. Moral of this is really just follow steps correctly. This is why I advise people to pay me and have me Jail break, dex or cex there PS3 because I know what I'm doing. Forget even the smallest step and you have yourself one bricked system xD.

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

How is this "switching gct files without a computer"? The only hooktype you should ever use is "Ossleepthread". Rolling Eyes

TheDetonator

TheDetonator
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Maybe that's why he put the little troll thing next to his topic, idunno?

Binary@BWH

Binary@BWH
Uber Website Hacker and Mod

Ok ..... then.. i read part of this and stopped because it made NO fucking sense, . XD

Hacker201

Hacker201

OMFG DUMMYS lol. all the codes that sould work do work guys, i tested them both on ossleepthread and default, and THIS IS SWITCHING GCT FILES WITHOUT A DAMN COMPUTER due to the fact, store one gct file in codes, the other in data/gecko/codes then you wont need a computer again to switch the game type you want to hack. if you actually READ SOMETHING you would UNDERSTAND what im saying , sheish. and binary no you didnt or you would have understood.

and shadow, the only codes that dont work for me are the ones that dont actually work. ffs. i use plenty of hacks that work, some are from this site, but the codes i say dont work DONT. you think im that stupid? i try on both default and ossleepthread. and if the code didnt work and i want it enough to post a thread about it i try the code on its own.

just because i just came here doesnt mean im a noob, ik what im doing, and shadow, whered jailbreaking come from? were talking about something compleatly different.

whatever, all i was trying to do is show a way to switch from multi codes to zombie codes without needing a pc, next time i find a trick to save time i wont tell you guys if your going to be rude.

Binary@BWH

Binary@BWH

Temp banned .

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

And how do you even switch between both .gct files? Maybe telling that might help Smile

S@W

S@W
Moderator & Code Porter

Hacker201 wrote:

in my sd card i have the codes file which needs ossleepthread to read, i also have another one, i open my sd card, go to data file, gecko file, codes file and i can also store my gct files there but i need to change hook type to default for that, so i tried putting mp codes in one codes file, zombies in the other, i went and tried it, default first, mp, codes worked and no freezing, restarted wii, changed hook type to ossleepthread, zombies, codes worked no freezing, switched back to default and tried mp and they worked without freezing.
1/With what you opening your SD card ?
2/How do you put the codes in your SD card ?, a loader ?, geckocodes.org ?
3/which code don't work ?
Give more and goods explanations.

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

Fuck you, Binary! I wanted to ban his ass first! xD Well, when he gets off his ban, I'll ban him again for having BDRFS. xDDDDDD

Binary@BWH

Binary@BWH

XD ok ok.

TheDetonator

TheDetonator
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Hacker201 wrote:O

I got a headache after reading the first letter of your disformed paragraph.

Shadow@BWH

Shadow@BWH

I'm not even sure this kid knows what GCT means xD

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza
Mod Skid Programmer, Coder & Hacker

Shadow@BWH wrote:I'm not even sure this kid knows what GCT means xD
IDK Shadow Neutral

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza

Shadow@BWH wrote:I'm not even sure this kid knows what GCT means xD
Well at least he thinks he knows what it stands for but if we asked him he would be like "MMMMMMMMM IDK"

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

GCT = "Greatest Clowns Troop"
Spoiler:

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:GCT = "Greatest Clowns Troop"
Spoiler:
i got to give that one to yea hahahah

TheDetonator

TheDetonator
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:GCT = "Greatest Clowns Troop"
Spoiler:

xD funny thing there was a clan back when i played wii named GCT. I ownder if they were called Greatest Clown Troops. lmao

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum