BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
I Send my forgiveness for Bully and others... EmptyToday at 8:25 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
I Send my forgiveness for Bully and others... Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
I Send my forgiveness for Bully and others... Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
I Send my forgiveness for Bully and others... Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
I Send my forgiveness for Bully and others... Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
I Send my forgiveness for Bully and others... Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
I Send my forgiveness for Bully and others... Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
I Send my forgiveness for Bully and others... Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
I Send my forgiveness for Bully and others... Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
I Send my forgiveness for Bully and others... Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

I Send my forgiveness for Bully and others...

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Djazaiyeur@VDZ

Djazaiyeur@VDZ

Dear Bully and others..., I am sending you this message to tell you which end of it was true Djazaiyeur. the first time I have started a hack wii, I decouver your site or you publish after its codes ... you add on my account MW3 with GOD OF HACKS, I can not remember, after a my day to invite you to a party or I'll starve is seen with NO MIGRATE codes after I wonder how it is you walk? after you told me that you're BullyWiiPlaza the german, but it is not the most important, for me after two weeks, I have the Wii stop because I'm going to vancane in France at my grandparent Razz and all my things, my computer, my Wii I leave to my cousin, then play on my Wii so as hacker on my own account Dzair @ WiiMaster, my old account before returning the real Djazaiyeur @ WiiMasters, but it ' its not important to the story is that my cousin, the son of a bitch, he does everything just like u did Bully  copy it whatever name you, and he create a forum or copy it images from your website and almost all things are codes, after I returned to my bled Algeria, and I pray all is my business, I have to light my wii, and I had believed that I'll find as I leave them to my cousin, but even worse I find that he has changed all my names ext, I calm down and I thought there was no worse than his at least, but I made a mistake, I ' find my Skype has or it has suplier other codes give their -_- I said again to view it as no more than his damn, and I'm still makes me wrong I find that he has Free forum or he just fucked my personality, he has published a publication on your website Bully, or he said '' The Ultimate solution to the non-functioning of the COD games on the Wii '' and change your publishing or you said "" "" Fuck Allah and the ragheads That praise him "" ""
"" "" Idiot gave us His ^^^^^^ skype SKYPE AND RESOLVE DDOS HIM !. "" ""
-_- -_______- -_____________- -_________________-
and also "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "This kid is a failure in So Many Ways ..." "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "
my personality and the whole fucking up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so I will send you messages for forgiveness, even as other Wolf62, and her friend ext ...........
I send this message because I can most other hackers who insults me and makes fun of me and everything Sad
Believe me or not believe me, I  send my forgiveness so thank you.

what you will do is simple, forgive me, and you will never hear me anymore. :/
FDP de Cousin angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza
Mod Skid Programmer, Coder & Hacker

To be honest, your cousin sounds brain-dead. He has to act like another person to be cool I don't get n00bs these days. And u do no have to stop posting.

Djazaiyeur@VDZ

Djazaiyeur@VDZ

I left everything at his home, then it plays to my wii with my account then find my hacks and he know how to use them, and he believed that I will thank him because he played in my place, but he made a big mistake

https://www.youtube.com/c/DjazaiyeurHDSiAD

http://djazaiyeur.logu2.com/

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza
Mod Skid Programmer, Coder & Hacker

Djazaiyeur@VDZ wrote:I left everything at his home, then it plays to my wii with my account then find my hacks and he know how to use them, and he believed that I will thank him because he played in my place, but he made a big mistake
Well if my brother ever did that I would punch him in the face just walk up to him and just say u made a big MISTAKE!!!! and make sure he leards his lesson.

Djazaiyeur@VDZ

Djazaiyeur@VDZ

x,,,DD Yes i have to do him like that Very Happy sob, fuck it with my life

Djazaiyeur@VDZ

Djazaiyeur@VDZ

But i know he never will believe me, I scream for nothing Sad

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

It's okay, I barely remember anyway Smile

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

Yo, man, I'm sorry for making fun of your religion. It's just that I've had a lot of issues with Muslims before and ever since ISIS came to be and posting videos of decapitations and shit, it's just really gotten to me and has changed my opinion about Muslims. I used to love the Islamic culture, until I had issues with some Muslim friends and with the whole ISIS thing going on.

So, I'm sorry and I hope you understand. Smile

I Send my forgiveness for Bully and others... LSTjSyDDiscord: SnB_BWH

Click HERE to earn free bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, and dash!

Win Free Bitcoins every hour!

Djazaiyeur@VDZ

Djazaiyeur@VDZ

I thank you all Very Happy and iunderstand you shitnbitch Razz

TheDetonator

TheDetonator
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Muslims are peaceful people, it's just the few that are radicals. Just as the KKK is to Christians, etc.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum