BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
SD Card Code Saving Issue Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
SD Card Code Saving Issue Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
SD Card Code Saving Issue Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
SD Card Code Saving Issue Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
SD Card Code Saving Issue Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
SD Card Code Saving Issue Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
SD Card Code Saving Issue Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
SD Card Code Saving Issue Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
SD Card Code Saving Issue Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
SD Card Code Saving Issue Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

SD Card Code Saving Issue

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1SD Card Code Saving Issue Empty SD Card Code Saving Issue 7/15/2015, 1:59 am

I Am The Aki

I Am The Aki

When I load up my  Ocarina Cheat Manager to put codes on my SD Card it was working fine for three or so months. But Then "Walla" some unexplained shit happened. So as Usual I went to go and put the code list I use for SC7E52 (zombies) after playing on Multiplayer, and the list saved on to the SD Card and seemed to be working normal Gecko OS loading sequence, then when I went to go to zombies and use the codes, they weren't working, so I rebooted and tried o go to multiplayer, and the codes I was using for SC7E52 multiplayer were sill on. So I tried again this time with a different list and I still got the same result. If anyone knows how to solve this issue then please let me know

Thanks,
I-Am-The-Aki/Jiblenfa1

Last edited by jiblenfa1 on 7/16/2015, 3:45 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Reason for editing:Title was misspelled..)

2SD Card Code Saving Issue Empty Re: SD Card Code Saving Issue 7/15/2015, 4:12 am

TheDetonator

TheDetonator
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Did you save to gct properly and all? Try reinstalling codemgr again and see what happens.

3SD Card Code Saving Issue Empty Re: SD Card Code Saving Issue 7/15/2015, 8:47 am

Modder~kid@BWH

Modder~kid@BWH
Mod & Writer

i to am having code problems, i have a copy of my gct that has all the codes i used to use, however they randomly stoped working for what ever reson?

4SD Card Code Saving Issue Empty Re: SD Card Code Saving Issue 7/15/2015, 7:29 pm

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza
Mod Skid Programmer, Coder & Hacker

If your running MP codes with ZM codes it won't load or it will freeze. Try running the codes sepret. Like two lists and when u want to play ZM u just switch gtc files. Try doing that and see what happens.

5SD Card Code Saving Issue Empty Re: SD Card Code Saving Issue 7/16/2015, 1:17 am

I Am The Aki

I Am The Aki

XxModZxX@ZWH wrote:If your running MP codes with ZM codes it won't load or it will freeze. Try running the codes sepret. Like two lists and when u want to play ZM u just switch gtc files. Try doing that and see what happens.
That's exactly what I do.

6SD Card Code Saving Issue Empty Re: SD Card Code Saving Issue 7/16/2015, 1:18 am

I Am The Aki

I Am The Aki

TheDetonator wrote:Did you save to gct properly and all? Try reinstalling codemgr again and see what happens.
I am 100% sure that I did save my gct file correctly, also I reinstalled codemgr and I got the same result.

7SD Card Code Saving Issue Empty Re: SD Card Code Saving Issue 7/16/2015, 2:43 am

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza

U said a USB? Try a SD card.

8SD Card Code Saving Issue Empty Re: SD Card Code Saving Issue 7/16/2015, 3:41 am

Modder~kid@BWH

Modder~kid@BWH
Mod & Writer

XxModZxX@ZWH wrote:U said a USB? Try a SD card.

I Think He Already Is.

9SD Card Code Saving Issue Empty Re: SD Card Code Saving Issue 7/16/2015, 3:46 am

I Am The Aki

I Am The Aki

XxModZxX@ZWH wrote:U said a USB? Try a SD card.

I had used a usb before and I had the same issue so I swapped over to SD Card and now i'm having the same issue

10SD Card Code Saving Issue Empty Re: SD Card Code Saving Issue 7/16/2015, 4:24 am

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza

Try with MW3 and see if u have the same problem. If not it could be a code or something your running.

I Am The Aki

I Am The Aki

XxModZxX@ZWH wrote:Tried with MW3 and see if u have the same problem. If not it could be a code or something your running.
Tried and I only use one code on MW3 and that's Bully's No Recoil [SM8E2], and same result the code (1) didn't save and I was stuck with my spec ops, codes.
@Bully Any Clue As To Why This Is Happening

12SD Card Code Saving Issue Empty Re: SD Card Code Saving Issue 7/20/2015, 6:27 pm

EmoPikachu

EmoPikachu

I've had this problem before. If you are using anything but NeoGamma, UsbLoader, or Gecko Os to load your game(these are the ones I use); They have their own code directory(such as USB Loader GX). Otherwise another problem could be your SD card itself. If you are using a Micro SD card with an adapter, it may be locked. Not sure if regular SD cards have locks, but you should check yours. It will be located on the side of the SD card. The lock is supposed to protect your data on that card, therefore protection= No Save

13SD Card Code Saving Issue Empty Re: SD Card Code Saving Issue 7/21/2015, 1:18 am

I Am The Aki

I Am The Aki

EmoPikachu wrote:I've had this problem before. If you are using anything but NeoGamma, UsbLoader, or Gecko Os to load your game(these are the ones I use); They have their own code directory(such as USB Loader GX). Otherwise another problem could be your SD card itself. If you are using a Micro SD card with an adapter, it may be locked. Not sure if regular SD cards have locks, but you should check yours. It will be located on the side of the SD card. The lock is supposed to protect your data on that card, therefore protection= No Save

Yes, regular SD Cards have locks and they are lockable and I only use Gecko OS because of the implemented feature it has with telling you how many lines or if you have an error line in a code.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum