BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
Kid Has Bully@WiiPlaza's Kik xD Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
Kid Has Bully@WiiPlaza's Kik xD Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
Kid Has Bully@WiiPlaza's Kik xD Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
Kid Has Bully@WiiPlaza's Kik xD Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
Kid Has Bully@WiiPlaza's Kik xD Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
Kid Has Bully@WiiPlaza's Kik xD Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
Kid Has Bully@WiiPlaza's Kik xD Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
Kid Has Bully@WiiPlaza's Kik xD Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
Kid Has Bully@WiiPlaza's Kik xD Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
Kid Has Bully@WiiPlaza's Kik xD Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kid Has Bully@WiiPlaza's Kik xD

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Kid Has Bully@WiiPlaza's Kik xD Empty Kid Has Bully@WiiPlaza's Kik xD 10/2/2016, 2:02 am

Shadow@BWH

Shadow@BWH

Over the past few days I have gotten messages from this kid who swears up and down he's in WiiPlaza but theirs no anything on him. No codes no scripts no nothing. So I called him out on it and he claims he made the earthquake code for MW3. Which was made by B.M.O (zTwisted MoDz) also a some roller coaster mod as well but again no proof anywhere. I then went on to tell him that he's lying (again) and he would need to show proof of skill in order to even be in the clan. He replied with "That's Not Fair". \

Anyway fast forwarding to now we were in a group chat and he swears he has you on Kik. I searched it and sure enough there is someone with the name BullyWiiPlaza (Bully@WiiPlaza) on kik. However I doubted it was you simply because you have said on several accusations you do not have one and on top of that if you did you would most likely have put it in your videos by now like your Skype at one point. Anyway I have had fun with this for the last few days and I figured I would share it with you guys. lmao

Lmfao you should ask for a screen shot also there are so many fakers trying to pretend that they are in the WiiPlaza and BWH but their not... They are just fag wanna be's

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

@DeluxeWolf

A screenshot won't prove anything, unless the impostor" could provide a picture of Bully and other info that could prove it's him. You're right about them being fag wannabes though.

Kid Has Bully@WiiPlaza's Kik xD LSTjSyDDiscord: SnB_BWH

Click HERE to earn free bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, and dash!

Win Free Bitcoins every hour!

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

I don't even use kik and never did lmfao. Why even bother imitating someone, it's mentally retarded xD

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum