BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
Frogger Ancient Shadow: Playable Character - Gecko Code Request Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
Frogger Ancient Shadow: Playable Character - Gecko Code Request Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
Frogger Ancient Shadow: Playable Character - Gecko Code Request Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
Frogger Ancient Shadow: Playable Character - Gecko Code Request Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
Frogger Ancient Shadow: Playable Character - Gecko Code Request Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
Frogger Ancient Shadow: Playable Character - Gecko Code Request Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
Frogger Ancient Shadow: Playable Character - Gecko Code Request Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
Frogger Ancient Shadow: Playable Character - Gecko Code Request Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
Frogger Ancient Shadow: Playable Character - Gecko Code Request Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
Frogger Ancient Shadow: Playable Character - Gecko Code Request Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Frogger Ancient Shadow: Playable Character - Gecko Code Request

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Gullivergoofball

Gullivergoofball

Can somebody please make a Gecko code that allows the other frogs in the game's multiplayer mode (Berry, Lily, and Lumpy), fully playable characters in the game's story mode?
Frogger Ancient Shadow: Playable Character - Gecko Code Request Gfpea410
Frogger Ancient Shadow: Playable Character - Gecko Code Request Gfpea411

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

I'm very sorry to inform you that... No one codes Gecko codes anymore. I remember someone else requesting the same type of code, but for another game... I can't remember what was said from those who had commented, but I can remember that the code request was never fulfilled.

Me, personally, I don't think I've ever seen a code like this for other games, other than some games on the NES, and those were done with a simple 6502 ASM instruction, which anybody can learn pretty easily if they put the time and effort into it.

I wouldn't say it's impossible, but you have to take into consideration that a code can only be made if the instructions (what the game is telling itself to do) are within the game, and can be modified / altered somehow.

It seems as if you are using Dolphin; telling from how you took those pictures... I would suggest using Dolphin Memory Engine to "hook" to Dolphin, and find the character values, then do the appropriate code work to change the computer's character to your own.

But like I said above, it depends on if the game can correctly read the change to the address(es), and allow you to play as that character. It may only be a visual, like the 1P, 2P COM, MAN, etc., picture above... It may only change that. You'll have to finnick around with it, dig into the RAM and see what you can do / find. You may even end up making a code you weren't intending to make, which would be, to my understanding, a bit less likely than compared to much simpler consoles, such as the NES.

One of my favourite games I had hacked on the NES, because of the cool codes I had made was POW - Prisoners of War. I'm going to go back to hacking it right now, or maybe later, and show you the "rules" for hacking a character-modifier code. If I can't do it, I'll do my best to explain how I would do it.

Also... Sorry for the book,  lol  I love to write what's on my mind.  Smile

Frogger Ancient Shadow: Playable Character - Gecko Code Request LSTjSyDDiscord: SnB_BWH

Click HERE to earn free bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, and dash!

Win Free Bitcoins every hour!

Gullivergoofball likes this post

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum