BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
Forum Suggestions - Page 3 Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
Forum Suggestions - Page 3 Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
Forum Suggestions - Page 3 Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
Forum Suggestions - Page 3 Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
Forum Suggestions - Page 3 Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
Forum Suggestions - Page 3 Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
Forum Suggestions - Page 3 Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
Forum Suggestions - Page 3 Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
Forum Suggestions - Page 3 Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
Forum Suggestions - Page 3 Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Forum Suggestions

+17
Anti-Hack-Machine
[LKWP]FALADOR
CH90
TheDetonator
Hack4Fun
Jingle*Bells
SnB@BWH
Powned2Death
Xylon
Seth@WiiPlaza
Dragon-FlyWolf10
UCmoon -RIP-
Zant@Italy
Welohabi
H4MM3R
Benjamin999
Bully@WiiPlaza
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

1Troll Forum Suggestions 8/24/2012, 9:53 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

First topic message reminder :

Here you can post your ideas on how to improve the forum. Forum Suggestions - Page 3 1363920492

51Troll Re: Forum Suggestions 2/28/2013, 7:43 pm

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

A little message below each person's information (ie: Age, Location and Posts) that shows the date they registered.

It's just a simple idea I just thought of.

52Troll Re: Forum Suggestions 3/1/2013, 10:33 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

I guess it can´t be done.

53Troll Re: Forum Suggestions 3/1/2013, 11:01 am

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

Well, how about a section for programming?

It could have sub sections such as "Programming Help" where users can ask for help with a project for the most common and most used languages such as VB.NET and Java.

A sub-section(s) for "VB.NET", "Java", maybe "DOS" and/or "VBS" where users can post stuff related to those languages such as source codes and tutorials, but obviously no tutorials or source codes for illegal things such as keyloggers or phishers.

And we can just make the Program Downloads section into a sub-section in the Programming Section.

I'm hoping that this could drive more traffic to this site since the site's traffic has been low for the past few days. We used to have at least 6+ people signed in at a time. Now we're lucky if we get even 3 people on at the same time.

54Troll Re: Forum Suggestions 3/1/2013, 11:51 am

Seth@WiiPlaza

Seth@WiiPlaza
Admin & Coder
Admin & Coder

We don't have that man programmers though. I know java, so it's basically you me and bully

55Troll Re: Forum Suggestions 3/1/2013, 1:21 pm

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

I'm trying to learn VB.NET right now and once I've pretty much mastered it, then I'll probably move on to Java, then maybe something like C, C++ or C# and once I get a USB Gecko, then I'll have to learn Assembly.

Have you mastered Java? Does Java have an integrated development environment like VB.NET? Sorry for getting a little off-topic.

56Troll Re: Forum Suggestions 3/2/2013, 9:23 am

Hack4Fun

Hack4Fun

Java uses Eclipse. Wink It include C++.
Google

57Troll Re: Forum Suggestions 3/15/2013, 7:59 am

TheDetonator

TheDetonator
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

I think we should include a App page where we post all the homebrew apps.

58Troll Re: Forum Suggestions 3/15/2013, 9:37 am

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

That's what the Program Downloads section is for, but it would be nice if it included sub forums for Homebrew, PC software and maybe PS3 homebrew if a lot of people are going to be posting stuff in the PS3 section.

You and I are basically the ones who keep the Program Downloads section alive.

59Troll Re: Forum Suggestions 3/15/2013, 1:24 pm

CH90

CH90
Expert 3D Animator
Expert 3D Animator

shitnbitch wrote:You and I are basically the ones who keep the Program Downloads section alive.

yes, that's true! thank you both Very Happy

EDIT:

Supersonic38844 wrote:
Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:The codes you have hacked.
[left] hey bully@plaza do you have the [u][i]stalking code for mario kart wii[/i][/u]? if u do can I have it (I SUCK -_-)

should be a FUN section for this kind of things exdee!

p.s. I'm sorry Supersonic38844, you made me laugh lmao2

60Troll Re: Forum Suggestions 12/10/2013, 1:35 pm

TheDetonator

TheDetonator
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

We should add another group. I don't really know what kind of group to add but how about something like help, trusted (wink wink), or something. We have a graphic artist group but only ch90, we need more people in.

61Troll Re: Forum Suggestions 12/10/2013, 4:39 pm

[LKWP]FALADOR

Seth@WiiPlaza wrote:We don't have that man programmers though. I know java, so it's basically you me and bully
Hey don't count me out I have now learned a lot of programming languages such as Java, C++, C#, Lua, Python, Perl, Ruby, and Haskell.  Shocked Very Happy Razz Twisted Evil tongue

62Troll Re: Forum Suggestions 12/10/2013, 7:24 pm

Anti-Hack-Machine

Anti-Hack-Machine

Flash games hacking section would be nice

63Troll Suggestion To Improve The Forurms 3/5/2014, 11:22 am

Reclaimer Shawn

Reclaimer Shawn
Code Creator

Could we possibly add a section or a sub-section for GameCube Gecko Codes? We already have a section that includes RAM Dumps for GameCube games,so if we have an RAM Dump section for them,why not have a section where GameCube Gecko codes are placed and written at? Just sounds like it might be a neat idea for people who code with the GameCube on here?

64Troll Re: Forum Suggestions 3/6/2014, 12:06 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

True. Since geckocodes doesn't want any ruinous online codes or whatever, I thought posting them on this site would be better. Since gamecube is offline only and stuff it may be a good idea to use geckocodes instead. Here you can still discuss the codes but most people appreciate using accio hacks. I heard it's broken right now though. Who codes gamecube still? You did, me a bit and Idk. xD

65Troll Re: Forum Suggestions 3/10/2014, 1:56 pm

Reclaimer Shawn

Reclaimer Shawn
Code Creator

You're right. But think about it,once Wii servers go down,people will only have one outlet to code from. That will be GameCube,and I'm pretty sure by then some will decide to switch over.

66Troll Re: Forum Suggestions 3/11/2014, 3:27 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Wii games are still playable offline lol but GameCube may increase. Not many "true" coders are left, CoD dvar n00bz don't count. They can't do anything else and nobody needs them anymore after I made my dvar dumper program. Fail xD

67Troll Re: Forum Suggestions 3/30/2014, 11:32 am

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

There's a forum for programming help. But why not a forum for programming in general? People can share tips, information, discussions, snippets, tutorials, etc. I think it would be a good idea!  Smile

@[LKWP]Falador
Alright, you let us know when you get back from your fantasy world. Wink Programming isn't 1+1, it's a bunch of languages that don't get put into your head, just like that! They have to be learned just like human languages. And if you "know" 9+ languages, then don't you think you wouldn't be on a Wii hacking forum telling others all of these languages you know?

I see others posting their programs, so why aren't you? After all... "you know 9+ languages". Wink

68Troll Re: Forum Suggestions 3/31/2014, 5:25 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

If people don't even use "programming help" properly because they're too much of a n00b or not in need of help, I don't think it would make sense to expand on it. :/

69Troll Re: Forum Suggestions 4/2/2014, 12:35 pm

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

How about a forum for homebrew help and support?

70Troll Re: Forum Suggestions 4/3/2014, 5:27 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Added!
You can move some topics there if you like.

71Troll Re: Forum Suggestions 4/18/2014, 1:52 am

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

If people are actually going to test codes, I would suggest making another group called "Code Testers" or something like that. I wouldn't bother making the group until people actually start testing codes though. Wink

72Troll Re: Forum Suggestions 4/18/2014, 3:19 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Well, people only like working codes and never bother testing or helping to fix any. Silently thinking "Oh fuck, not working. I'll move on to the next code." Rolling Eyes

73Troll Re: Forum Suggestions 6/15/2014, 7:12 pm

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

Only allow moderators and admins to post in the Announcements section. Too many n00bs lately have been posting stuff in there that don't even belong in there, such as joining a clan, asking for codes, asking for help, etc. I wouldn't mind if members are posting about anything such as Nintendo's new console being released soon, updates on a big project, such as a Wii hacking program that they're making or whatever. I don't know. But as long as it's worth "announcing", it should be allowed. Otherwise, I don't think they should be allowed to post in there.

I don't know, the choice is yours, Bully.

74Troll Re: Forum Suggestions 6/15/2014, 9:14 pm

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Right but how to know if it's some n00b or someone really posting an announcement-worthy thing? It gets abused way more than the opposite though. xD

I'll take the middle path and add some custom forum rules for this section. upat

Spoiler:

75Troll Re: Forum Suggestions 7/6/2014, 1:24 pm

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

Add a filter to the friend code fields, if possible. It seems that n00bs aren't following this rule and are using the fields for spam or adverts instead.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum