BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
Microsoft Crapdows 8.1 Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
Microsoft Crapdows 8.1 Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
Microsoft Crapdows 8.1 Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
Microsoft Crapdows 8.1 Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
Microsoft Crapdows 8.1 Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
Microsoft Crapdows 8.1 Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
Microsoft Crapdows 8.1 Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
Microsoft Crapdows 8.1 Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
Microsoft Crapdows 8.1 Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
Microsoft Crapdows 8.1 Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Microsoft Crapdows 8.1

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Microsoft Crapdows 8.1 Empty Microsoft Crapdows 8.1 2/24/2015, 9:56 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

I just noticed how crap Windows 8.1 really is when I tried using a VPN client which didn't work but does fine on Windows 7, when I connected an external hard drive and it wouldn't work unlike on Windows 7 and finally when I tried to boot from an external hard drive and there are a vast amount of confusing options to mess with for it to be possible (for security purposes) which I gave up on.

This, stupid full screen apps, obviously the app screen and the looks SUCK. Why the fuck do I need to keep editing the registry to maybe get something enabled/fixed which is broken by default? Neutral

Luckily they made Windows 10 by combining (the best of?) Windows 7 and 8 at least fixing a few of my concerns. I hope so, because the system itself is GOOD if only they made everything else work (again) as well.

2Microsoft Crapdows 8.1 Empty Re: Microsoft Crapdows 8.1 2/24/2015, 1:02 pm

TheDetonator

TheDetonator
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Me personally i like Windows 7. I fucking hated windows vista. Windows 8 there's apps and everything but i can't make a judgement cause i rarely use windows 8. Did you try the windows 10 technical preview?

3Microsoft Crapdows 8.1 Empty Re: Microsoft Crapdows 8.1 2/24/2015, 1:33 pm

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

I saved myself like 100 GB from deleting all those stupid apps that come pre-installed with the computer. 90% of those apps you don't even need and the ones you might, you'll most likely never use them. There's even a weather app and I wouldn't use it because I can just type into Google temp:MY CITY NAME and it will tell me the temperature. Their "creativity" is just a waste of hard drive space. Also, I think Microsoft went too far with their so-called creativeness. They just pushed to see what they could do with the OS. They don't care if people don't like what they made. We'll have to use it because that's the only OS that comes on computers now.

4Microsoft Crapdows 8.1 Empty Re: Microsoft Crapdows 8.1 2/24/2015, 2:31 pm

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

TheDetonator wrote:Did you try the windows 10 technical preview?
I've seen a video and it wasn't bad. They went towards the right direction Smile

shitnbitch@BWH wrote:Their "creativity" is just a waste of hard drive space.
So true! Most shit you don't need to waste your hard drive space for because you can just go to some website or it's just pointless. Also the way they force people into stuff is annoying.

Don't want to use their cloud service OneDrive? Too bad, gotta load it up anyway. Only a registry change let's you turn it off which you need to know (or Google).

I currently have 91 GB full from just the system and I can't seem to find a way to get more storage freed. The apps are next, then Twisted Evil

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum