BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
Topics without half-senseful titles will be trashed! Empty5/16/2024, 8:25 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
Topics without half-senseful titles will be trashed! Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
Topics without half-senseful titles will be trashed! Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
Topics without half-senseful titles will be trashed! Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
Topics without half-senseful titles will be trashed! Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
Topics without half-senseful titles will be trashed! Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
Topics without half-senseful titles will be trashed! Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
Topics without half-senseful titles will be trashed! Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
Topics without half-senseful titles will be trashed! Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
Topics without half-senseful titles will be trashed! Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Topics without half-senseful titles will be trashed!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

... from now on and no matter what the content is...Topics without half-senseful titles will be trashed! 1363920492

Xylon

Xylon
Code Creator

Hehe, I agree, this really is shit, can't you make that symbols like "." or "," in a topic aren't acceptable? May then this wouldn't be arise.

Sincerely

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

I removed the thread title character minimum since it was annoying with some low digited code names. Using , or . isn´t bannable and aren´t always pointless. Rolling Eyes

Xylon

Xylon
Code Creator

Good^^ Ok, öhm, I think you can close this, it should not be discuss, should it? Closed

Sincerely

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Yes, no need for discussion. Just do what it says and come up with some title. It doesn´t need to be amazing, obviously. Topics without half-senseful titles will be trashed! 2238782717

CLOSE

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum