BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

Last month, I enrolled in a college program called Academic Career Employment (ACE program), and it just became too damn stressful. I wanted to get into web development and programming in general.

I've never been able to write meaningful programs, so I figure I would start working on web development to possibly and hopefully make some passive income with some Chome extensions, like. There are always going to be problems or easier ways to do things when it comes to the web, computers, like, so there are only possibilities and open niches when it comes to computer technology.

So, a week ago, I searched on Google for web development courses that were interactive. I stumbled upon Codecademy (heard of before), so I decided to give it a shot with their "Learn JavaScript" course. After a week, I'm already halfway through it, and have not only learned but have reinforced everything I have learned compared to other methods.

I have been contemplating on buying the "Plus" subscription once i have completed all free web dev courses.

Besides having dropped out of college, I have began doing things on my own terms, bettering myself in life through numerous means of doing so, and to be honest... I am glad I dropped out of college; I would rather learn what I want whenever the fuck I want without any hassle(s) or requirements put upon myself - I just go about doing my own thing.

And besides that, I've never believed in college my entire life, or any form of schooling, for that matter. Fuck it! Like I said: I'll just do my own thing.

Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General LSTjSyDDiscord: SnB_BWH

Click HERE to earn free bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, and dash!

Win Free Bitcoins every hour!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum