BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Shadow@BWH

Shadow@BWH

Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views Screen10

Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views Screen11

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

Video could have told more. Mario Kart Wii, according to the video title, was an epidemic, but if that's the case, the entire Wii / Nintendo scene... is the fucking apocalypse, lol

Also, where are my credits in the video for porting almost all of the Mario Kart Wii codes?! xD

Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views LSTjSyDDiscord: SnB_BWH

Click HERE to earn free bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, and dash!

Win Free Bitcoins every hour!

Shadow@BWH

Shadow@BWH

Agreed, I love hearing CoD content creators talking about how BAD hacking and modding is on CoD as of the last year or two. I just sit back and go "Damn they must have never played it on the Wii" Laughing

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

What's sad about the shoutout is that I just ported the code, so it wasn't really that meaningful haha but I made so many other great codes. Rolling Eyes

Damn, the good old days, it was so fun though! Especially the fear when Nintendo started dropping bans but unban codes were developed Twisted Evil
MrBean, mdmwii etc. will forever be remembered. I didn't really know the drama about the competitive scene. Shocked
It's crazy how the perfect chain wheelies could be detected lol. I thought about making runs with those helpful codes but I was never good enough to make world records, but I was up there relatively close behind by a few seconds only. bounce

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum