BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
YouTube Views Bot Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
YouTube Views Bot Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
YouTube Views Bot Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
YouTube Views Bot Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
YouTube Views Bot Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
YouTube Views Bot Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
YouTube Views Bot Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
YouTube Views Bot Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
YouTube Views Bot Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
YouTube Views Bot Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

YouTube Views Bot

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1YouTube Views Bot Empty YouTube Views Bot 10/8/2014, 9:22 pm

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

If I e.g. click on my videos multiple times it'll always count as a new view even with the same IP and everything. However, if I do that to another person's videos it doesn't seem to work. That's weird. Neutral

People I've seen (n00bs) have coded a bot in 2014 which basically just refreshes the page and call it "YouTube View Bot". Hahaha. As if YouTube is that retarded. Since it obviously doesn't work on other people's videos this is obviously patched.

Now I'm wondering if I could make a real view bot with changing proxies and refreshing the page in the background using browser automation. The waiting time must be randomized so that YouTube doesn't figure out some kind of pattern. But where do I get lots of guaranteed working and free proxies from? I could extract from http://proxylist.hidemyass.com/ and use the proxy testing tool from http://www.checker.freeproxy.ru/checker/ to make sure it works and then use it. Does it sound good?

2YouTube Views Bot Empty Re: YouTube Views Bot 10/9/2014, 12:59 am

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

That's an excellent idea! I also figured this out a while ago. But guess what else can get many views by reloading the page? The topics on this site.

YouTube Views Bot LSTjSyDDiscord: SnB_BWH

Click HERE to earn free bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, and dash!

Win Free Bitcoins every hour!

3YouTube Views Bot Empty Re: YouTube Views Bot 10/9/2014, 1:45 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

YouTube is better to mess with since they don't want you to cheat. It messes with their system and ranks you higher then. On a forum it does nothing and nobody cares. xD

4YouTube Views Bot Empty Re: YouTube Views Bot 10/9/2014, 2:12 am

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

LMFAO! True! xD

YouTube Views Bot LSTjSyDDiscord: SnB_BWH

Click HERE to earn free bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, and dash!

Win Free Bitcoins every hour!

5YouTube Views Bot Empty Re: YouTube Views Bot 10/10/2014, 4:35 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

I got the program fully coded but hideMyAss proxies suck. Pages won't even load. I need a bunch of decent proxies for free, damn. Some work though, lol. Neutral

Now I'm view-botting this thread for fun, lmao. Just reloading the page does the job.

I started at 45 views. Wink

Last edited by Bully@WiiPlaza on 10/11/2014, 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

6YouTube Views Bot Empty Re: YouTube Views Bot 10/11/2014, 12:55 pm

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

I started an experiment of views botting a YouTube video by someone once by just reloading the page and another time by switching proxies. Let's await the results since both videos are now stuck at 301 views. computer

7YouTube Views Bot Empty Re: YouTube Views Bot 12/15/2014, 12:46 pm

Powned2Death

Powned2Death
Newb Level Helper

Hey Bully I found a YouTube Bot written in Batch. It runs your cpu out though but it works. I tried it on my channel for the hell of it.

Echo off
color A
echo Please enter a web YouTube Link!
echo.
echo -----------------------Warning-----------------------
echo.
echo This bot will crash your
echo computer if you leave it
echo on for to long
echo.
echo.
echo.
echo -----------------------Warning-----------------------
echo.
echo.
echo.

set /p s=Enter a Youtube Video URL:

cls

echo. Viewer Bot By: Forgot Password
ping localhost -n 10.0 >nul
goto 1
:1
start %s%
echo.View Added by powned2death Forgot Password!
ping localhost -n 4.0 >nul
goto 1

8YouTube Views Bot Empty Re: YouTube Views Bot 12/15/2014, 1:12 pm

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Powned2Death wrote:Hey Bully I found a YouTube Bot written in Batch. It runs your cpu out though but it works. I tried it on my channel for the hell of it.
This is interesting because it's an easy bot but all it does is keep opening the video in new tabs. Now I also know why I could crash the computer xD

In general this is like refreshing the page which is useless since YouTube verifies the views at 301 and when it's suspicious it'll stay at 301 until you got 301 REAL views before it gets any higher. Basically it starts to matter at 301 views and before they don't even care. With the same "identity" like IP, cookies and whatever else they might check all the views are considered invalid. The problem is knowing what they use to identify a user or what they could use. :/

9YouTube Views Bot Empty I never went that far with it. 12/15/2014, 1:30 pm

Powned2Death

Powned2Death
Newb Level Helper

Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:
Powned2Death wrote:Hey Bully I found a YouTube Bot written in Batch. It runs your cpu out though but it works. I tried it on my channel for the hell of it.
This is interesting because it's an easy bot but all it does is keep opening the video in new tabs. Now I also know why I could crash the computer xD

In general this is like refreshing the page which is useless since YouTube verifies the views at 301 and when it's suspicious it'll stay at 301 until you got 301 REAL views before it gets any higher. Basically it starts to matter at 301 views and before they don't even care. With the same "identity" like IP, cookies and whatever else they might check all the views are considered invalid. The problem is knowing what they use to identify a user or what they could use. :/

Yeah I only tried it out to make sure it worked and ran. I didnt let it go far enough I guess to run into those problems.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum