BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
Watch Free Anime Online! EmptyToday at 8:25 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
Watch Free Anime Online! Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
Watch Free Anime Online! Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
Watch Free Anime Online! Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
Watch Free Anime Online! Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
Watch Free Anime Online! Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
Watch Free Anime Online! Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
Watch Free Anime Online! Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
Watch Free Anime Online! Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
Watch Free Anime Online! Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Watch Free Anime Online!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Watch Free Anime Online! Empty Watch Free Anime Online! 10/27/2012, 9:26 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

http://www.animehere.com/

This is a cool site for all kinds of anime. They basically have all episodes you may´ve missed at TV or something. Very Happy

2Watch Free Anime Online! Empty Re: Watch Free Anime Online! 10/27/2012, 10:39 am

Xylon

Xylon
Code Creator

Oh cool, anime-loads.org was closed, wasn't it? But it comes to late, now I did not watch Animes anymore Wink
If it is hosting without downloading it is even legal hehe. Megaupload was a good hosting partner, but the FBI have blocked them, havn't they?

Sincerely

3Watch Free Anime Online! Empty Re: Watch Free Anime Online! 10/27/2012, 10:47 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Most things that aren´t allowed to do on the internet won´t have consequences. Or do you expect the police to visit you because of random shit? They just laugh.

Besides, it isn´t even illegal to watch animes online... Rolling Eyes

The only thing to beware of is agreeing contracts to pay money and uploading copyrighted material. It will get you into trouble. Downloading pretty much never does, avoid torrent due to it being peer-to-peer.

If I were wrong, they had to prosecute millions of people. They can´t, so they concentrate on the major evil doers.

Last edited by Bully@WiiPlaza on 10/27/2012, 10:53 am; edited 3 times in total

4Watch Free Anime Online! Empty Re: Watch Free Anime Online! 10/27/2012, 10:51 am

Welohabi

Welohabi
Moderator & Coder
Moderator & Coder

Downloading can actually get you in trouble but it is rare. I have actually had my home internet disabled by my ISP before. Now I am a lot more cautious as to what I download.

If you have not noticed that when you use Utorrent or other P2P programs you can actually see all users IP's that are downloading and seeding the file with you. This allows a government agency to track your IP. Although the are technically breaking the law when doing so.

Although the time it would take them to prosecute millions of individuals would be immense and would only make the lawyers rich.

5Watch Free Anime Online! Empty Re: Watch Free Anime Online! 10/28/2012, 7:18 am

Xylon

Xylon
Code Creator

Yeah, I never would download it. I know much about laws, and I know that the hosting partners will be liable for disposal videos, and because nobody must accept an agreement or contract, there not bound on those. So if you only watch, you can't make liable for this, because they can not know if mentioned videos are hosted directly or indirectly from legal or illegal hosters Wink

Sincerely

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum