BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
[ENGLISH] ~Call of Duty: Black Ops~ Code Discussion/Request Thread - Page 11 Empty5/16/2024, 8:25 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
[ENGLISH] ~Call of Duty: Black Ops~ Code Discussion/Request Thread - Page 11 Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
[ENGLISH] ~Call of Duty: Black Ops~ Code Discussion/Request Thread - Page 11 Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
[ENGLISH] ~Call of Duty: Black Ops~ Code Discussion/Request Thread - Page 11 Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
[ENGLISH] ~Call of Duty: Black Ops~ Code Discussion/Request Thread - Page 11 Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
[ENGLISH] ~Call of Duty: Black Ops~ Code Discussion/Request Thread - Page 11 Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
[ENGLISH] ~Call of Duty: Black Ops~ Code Discussion/Request Thread - Page 11 Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
[ENGLISH] ~Call of Duty: Black Ops~ Code Discussion/Request Thread - Page 11 Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
[ENGLISH] ~Call of Duty: Black Ops~ Code Discussion/Request Thread - Page 11 Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
[ENGLISH] ~Call of Duty: Black Ops~ Code Discussion/Request Thread - Page 11 Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

[ENGLISH] ~Call of Duty: Black Ops~ Code Discussion/Request Thread

+70
Shadow@BWH
DO~NeGaTiVeX
xVO1Dx
negativexclan
dante sparda
OpZee
JohnTest1
avenged sevenfold
T.B.W
xATMOSPHEREx
MarkZuckerbergSuperhero
juan112
sycore
CH90
livewire762
jemster123
Supersonic38844
TheDetonator
Echo
TheKlodster
Arjen
mirablue5
zcm2000
niccaboi1da
niche9111
mlkozik77
luuk
kingducky
ElCecco Pantesco
S@W
humorvitrio
Powned2Death
SnB@BWH
anonymouz
TRIGG3R
Zant@Italy
Viper34
Welohabi
sgt.Droid
UCmoon -RIP-
[DARK] CLAN
Benjamin999
Dragon-FlyWolf10
Mesopotaminos
Bigguy2685
thenubbienub
xI3itch
EIVIO KID
Beldis
B0B
gamefreak313
SharinganXMEW2
tyd5
hockey7
OmegaCodWii
B3A$T01
T.B.W2
Bluechip
CryTek
Seth@WiiPlaza
iOSMellow
Rin Okumura
chikenbutt9922
H4MM3R
+$WiiFT+
+Corruption+
Phobia
feraliwor
Itizui
Bully@WiiPlaza
74 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 15]

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

First topic message reminder :

Request and discuss the codes here.

Before asking, use the search engine and read through ALL posts in this thread!

Last edited by Bully@WiiPlaza on 8/24/2012, 10:22 pm; edited 2 times in total

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

Search for them on Google. By the way, his name is not "bull@wiipalaza", it's "Bully@WiiPlaza".

[ENGLISH] ~Call of Duty: Black Ops~ Code Discussion/Request Thread - Page 11 LSTjSyDDiscord: SnB_BWH

Click HERE to earn free bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, and dash!

Win Free Bitcoins every hour!

livewire762

livewire762

Really starting to get to me now!!
Hey guys and gals
ive installed home brew channel,gecko and ocarina, all 3 seem to work fine, ive checked the config settings in gecko againt what they should be set at according to bullys tutorial. downloaded a set of codes called SC7P52 and cannot get a single one to work. ive tried most of the the codes individually but still no luck. im confused about the activator buttons? some of the codes have x's y's and z's in them from which i understand need to be changed?

any help with this much appreciated

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

Those are called "placeholders". Look up Bully's tutorial to learn how to change them. It's very easy to do as long as you know what you're doing.

[ENGLISH] ~Call of Duty: Black Ops~ Code Discussion/Request Thread - Page 11 LSTjSyDDiscord: SnB_BWH

TheDetonator

TheDetonator
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

usually x's and y's are the button activators BUT they can be a part where you need to put ur own desired "thing" for instance if i had a pov mod for mw3, i need to put my own float for the x's.

livewire762

livewire762

thanks, im going to have another go tonite so wish me luck!!

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

knowledge > luck
Very Happy

livewire762

livewire762

ok ive found the values for each button on the wiimote, added these to the codes in place of the x's but still nothing.

knowledge > power Shocked

CH90

CH90
Expert 3D Animator
Expert 3D Animator

livewire762 wrote:downloaded a set of codes called SC7P52
that means that you don't know which region is your game?

that list(SC7P52) is for the PAL version

btw, perseverance<->knowledge ulol

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

Modern Warfare 3 and Black Ops codes are region free. I think that the German and French versions are also region free because I looked up over 25 codes for both games and compared them to each region, including NTSC U and PAL and 98% of all of the bits and bytes in the dumps are the same.

sycore

Hello I have been looking allday trying to find some campain codes and I can not find any that work my black ops is pal also am mot sure am useing the right hook type am use ossleepthread with gecko 1.9.3.1

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Geckocodes?

sycore

I looked there I was Kent to put solo zombie codes got campin codes working I was outing the button actvater in the code wrong like the 7FFF8000 put that in the code wrong for campine bit I still Can not find any working solo zombie codes

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

All my zombies codes are solo and online. Usually all zombies codes are solo compatible. Rolling Eyes

sycore

Ok I can not find any jarfile shut down and your YouTube vids link here and when I google them it brings mw here

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Yeah, you gotta find a way. Wink
http://www.bullywiihacks.com/t2266-fixing-all-jafile-adfly-links#12747

sycore

Ok thank you

sycore

hello has anyone got any working zombie codes i been looking all over google today trying to find some for online gecko codes ones dont work please can some help me thank you

juan112

juan112
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

sycore wrote:hello has anyone got any working zombie codes i been looking all over google today trying to find some for online gecko codes ones dont work please can some help me thank you
the codes of gecko must actually work what happens a game freezes??

sycore

Yh the game freezes just afta I start a game online or in private match

TheDetonator

TheDetonator
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

You might have a faulty code...

juan112

juan112
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

sycore wrote:Yh the game freezes just afta I start a game online or in private match
do you still have other codes except zombie codes?

sycore

Well I got them off gecko codes website I don't know anywhere else to get them from have you got any working zombie codes for online like moonjump the double tap one rapid fire and ammo one

juan112

juan112
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

sycore wrote:Well I got them off gecko codes website I don't know anywhere else to get them from have you got any working zombie codes for online like moonjump the double tap one rapid fire and ammo one
if you multiplayer or campaign codes have delete the codes so that they only zombie codes maybe it works then

sycore

Yh I have mulitiplayer codes but therte in the txt file not gct file

juan112

juan112
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

sycore wrote:Yh I have mulitiplayer codes but therte in the txt file not gct file
hmm then youre zombies code are faulty

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum