BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
Black Ops Freezes When I Press 1 Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
Black Ops Freezes When I Press 1 Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
Black Ops Freezes When I Press 1 Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
Black Ops Freezes When I Press 1 Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
Black Ops Freezes When I Press 1 Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
Black Ops Freezes When I Press 1 Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
Black Ops Freezes When I Press 1 Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
Black Ops Freezes When I Press 1 Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
Black Ops Freezes When I Press 1 Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
Black Ops Freezes When I Press 1 Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Black Ops Freezes When I Press 1

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Black Ops Freezes When I Press 1 Empty Black Ops Freezes When I Press 1 11/12/2012, 2:10 pm

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

So I played Black Ops through USB Loader GX with a mod menu yesterday and everything was fine until today. I do the exact same thing and when I login it says you have text messages so I press 1 to bring up the allies list and text messages page to view the text messages that I got and all it does is the second I press the 1 button it freezes the game with that loud high pitched beeeeeeep noise. I rebooted the game several times and it does the same thing. Then I try to boot it through the disc channel and it does the exact same thing wtf. I could still play with my allies in a match, but I can't invite them or send them messages or anything, because I can't bring up the menu to do that. I haven't tried playing in a public match yet or a zombies match to see what happens. I was playing with my allies in combat trainingand they joined by them selves. I even tried it with the CCP and it did the exact same thing, but when I try it with another account it works. *Note that I don't have any allies on the other accounts.* Could it be that one of my allies that I didn't like got back at me some how, because I deranked and banned him and he probably told some one to mess with my account to get back at me? Thanks for any help.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum