BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
20100 Error Empty5/16/2024, 8:25 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
20100 Error Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
20100 Error Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
20100 Error Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
20100 Error Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
20100 Error Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
20100 Error Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
20100 Error Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
20100 Error Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
20100 Error Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

20100 Error

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

120100 Error Empty Re: 20100 Error 1/11/2013, 1:03 pm

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

I don't know why but I got an error code that said 20100 or something like that. I heard that it's a ban code from Adam725 who deleted himself. The topic about the ban code is somewhere in the spam section or the general discussion. I think it's called "prepare for error 20100!" or something like that.

My parents also shutdown the WiFi before I had a chance to go online though. Was that the problem? Yes, but now I can only connect to a match that's already playing and when it's over I get transferred to the lobby with everyone else and then when the next match starts it doesn't show the map or anything. All it does is play some background sound, but it doesn't freeze or anything because when I press the "Home Button" the picture still shows up on the screen.

I don't know how to fix this, but if someone could help me that would be great. Smile I'm using the disc and not an ISO. Thanks!

20100 Error LSTjSyDDiscord: SnB_BWH

Click HERE to earn free bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, and dash!

Win Free Bitcoins every hour!

220100 Error Empty Re: 20100 Error 1/11/2013, 2:55 pm

Jingle*Bells

Jingle*Bells
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

shitnbitch wrote: but now I can only connect to a match that's already playing and when it's over I get transferred to the lobby with everyone else and then when the next match starts it doesn't show the map or anything. All it does is play some background sound, but it doesn't freeze or anything because when I press the "Home Button" the picture still shows up on the screen.

I don't know how to fix this, but if someone could help me that would be great. Smile I'm using the disc and not an ISO. Thanks!
Idea Sounds like a disc problem, maybe a read error.
It is not a ban if you reset your Wii and it still happens.
Some codes that are left on or are not on button activators will cause similar issues.
I would recommend loading game from drive and not disc. Wink

320100 Error Empty Re: 20100 Error 1/11/2013, 4:38 pm

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

What do you mean by drive like USB? I deleted my Conduit 2 ISO file and I don't really feel like having to download it again. Well, I could just dump the ISO off of my disc, but that takes up a lot of memory on the USB though.

I'll try and figure it out. I think it has to be something with the codes I'm using. Maybe I have to activate/deactivate the codes before the match starts. I don't know, but hopefully I'll soon know what the problem is. Thanks!

20100 Error LSTjSyDDiscord: SnB_BWH

Click HERE to earn free bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, and dash!

Win Free Bitcoins every hour!

420100 Error Empty 20100 Error 1/11/2013, 5:37 pm

Jingle*Bells

Jingle*Bells
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

shitnbitch wrote:What do you mean by drive like USB? I deleted my Conduit 2 ISO file and I don't really feel like having to download it again. Well, I could just dump the ISO off of my disc, but that takes up a lot of memory on the USB though.

I'll try and figure it out. I think it has to be something with the codes I'm using. Maybe I have to activate/deactivate the codes before the match starts. I don't know, but hopefully I'll soon know what the problem is. Thanks!
Smile Yes, like a flash drive via USB port.
Conduit 2 ntsc is 3.84gig
Conduit 2 pal is 3.98gig
^The size can be changed by removing some disk data. <Whole other topic.

There are a lot of issues with codes and C2 as far as combinations and behavior, but I can tell you for sure that they all work fine after you learn when to activate/deactivate and what codes work together.
^Strongly recommend using activators for all codes.< except no flashwhite and rapid fire.

Like a Star @ heaven Another advantage to using the usb port is faster game loads.
I have tested this many times and using IOS248 with gxloader is the fastest loading and respawns.
Also there is less lag with faster loading.
gxloader is just my preference and using IOS248 with any loader will probably have the same results.

520100 Error Empty Re: 20100 Error 1/11/2013, 11:50 pm

Xylon

Xylon
Code Creator

I think you mean this thread.
I've found this thread about your problem, too.

So, the error actually says that the Wii is temporarily unable to communicate with the Nintendoserver. That is not surprising, especially because the new year starts...
Just try again in a few hours and then it should work again. If it not, you can write back and I find another way^^

620100 Error Empty Re: 20100 Error 1/12/2013, 3:16 am

Seth@WiiPlaza

Seth@WiiPlaza
Admin & Coder
Admin & Coder

20100 should be a temporary error code

20100 Error Rsz_1r10  

https://github.com/SethWiiPlaza

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum