BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
How do you enable regitry editor on Vista Home Premium Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
How do you enable regitry editor on Vista Home Premium Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
How do you enable regitry editor on Vista Home Premium Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
How do you enable regitry editor on Vista Home Premium Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
How do you enable regitry editor on Vista Home Premium Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
How do you enable regitry editor on Vista Home Premium Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
How do you enable regitry editor on Vista Home Premium Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
How do you enable regitry editor on Vista Home Premium Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
How do you enable regitry editor on Vista Home Premium Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
How do you enable regitry editor on Vista Home Premium Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

How do you enable regitry editor on Vista Home Premium

+5
CH90
Seth@WiiPlaza
Hack4Fun
juan112
TheDetonator
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TheDetonator

TheDetonator
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

I need to install trucha signer but i can't without downloading the registry file. The problem is, when i try to download the registry file, it says disabled by administrator. How do i enable it? or is there another way to trucha sign isos?

juan112

juan112
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

open the registry file with administrator
or used wii scrubbed Very Happy

Hack4Fun

Hack4Fun

You need administrator rights to download it, so ask the admin of the computer. You can add a file with clicking on it double or you add it manual with the registry editor (Command Control -> regedit)
But you need administrator right for both. I think you can also use the app Trucha Bug restorer. Did you really mean isos or ios?

Send me the link so that I can download it. Then I give you the command, you add it to notepad and save it under .reg file. Then double click and that's it.

Seth@WiiPlaza

Seth@WiiPlaza
Admin & Coder
Admin & Coder

or just use google

How do you enable regitry editor on Vista Home Premium Rsz_1r10  

https://github.com/SethWiiPlaza

CH90

CH90
Expert 3D Animator
Expert 3D Animator

Seth@WiiPlaza wrote:or just use google

lol, that should be the rule #1 of this site to beat the ignorance (I didn't say it for you detonator) exdee!

Troll

TheDetonator

TheDetonator
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Google didnt help me at all, every website i been to can't help me. Vista is sh*t

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

TheDetonator wrote:Vista is sh*t
True. I had one and it was a mistake. Win 7 rules. Cool
CH90 wrote:
Seth@WiiPlaza wrote:or just use google

lol, that should be the rule #1 of this site to beat the ignorance (I didn't say it for you detonator) How do you enable regitry editor on Vista Home Premium 722824980

How do you enable regitry editor on Vista Home Premium 2937254162
New homepage message set. How do you enable regitry editor on Vista Home Premium 3969956423

CH90

CH90
Expert 3D Animator
Expert 3D Animator

Bully@WiiPlaza wrote: New homepage message set.

Troll

TheDetonator

TheDetonator
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Fuck google, love Bing

CH90

CH90
Expert 3D Animator
Expert 3D Animator

TheDetonator wrote:Fuck google, love Bing
wooa! google beated you! affraid

google right now >>> rap

soldier lmao

xSwifTeX

xSwifTeX
Faithful Member

HAHA, Troll
Just try searching more on Google and just try your best...

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

In my opinion XP is the best. I don't like the GUI, how everything works, where everything is located, the taskbar and all that other crap and everything on Windows 7 and I especially don't like Windows 8. Vista is OK though.

One of the main reasons to why I don't like the newer OSs is because almost none of the old, fun and very useful programs run on the newer OSs.

I searched for programs that are compatible with Win 8 and most of them are shareware, which sucks because you have to pay for them and you can't crack them because almost all good reverse engineering tools (such as W32Dasm) only work on the older OSs.

That's just my opinion.

How do you enable regitry editor on Vista Home Premium LSTjSyDDiscord: SnB_BWH

Click HERE to earn free bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, and dash!

Win Free Bitcoins every hour!

xSwifTeX

xSwifTeX
Faithful Member

@shitnbitch, XP IS Sh*t, i have windows xp and i cant even get Sony Vegas on my computer... Sad Not much programs work on xp, but when i had windows 7, IT WORKED like a beast.. but now, so sh*t

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

It might not be XP that you can't get Sony Vegas to work on, it might be your computer. You might not have good enough drivers, accelerators, not enough RAM, not enough dik space or a whole bunch of different things.

If you have a program that doesn't work on your computer, there are always other similar programs that might work on your computer. Who knows, the other programs could be better than the one that you're trying to get to work.

It could also be the service pack that you have, as some programs require a certain service pack for a certain OS. It could also be that you might be using an x64 computer and maybe the program requires you to have an x86 computer.

You also might have to install other certain software for the program to run properly, such as .NET Framework or a codec pack or sometimes even a WiFi Internet connection.

There's too many reasons to list.

Just keep in mind that XP is 10+ years old and isn't like those new OSs these days where you can record video, play games online and have over 20+ 'Owner' programs running at once without the slightest bit of lag.

How do you enable regitry editor on Vista Home Premium LSTjSyDDiscord: SnB_BWH

Click HERE to earn free bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, and dash!

Win Free Bitcoins every hour!

xSwifTeX

xSwifTeX
Faithful Member

yeah, true but the program "SONY VEGAS" doesn't support windows xp which sucks

TheDetonator

TheDetonator
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Back to my sea turtles again

xSwifTeX

xSwifTeX
Faithful Member

TheDetonator wrote:Back to my sea turtles again

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! Troll

[STG]Sgt.Ghost

[STG]Sgt.Ghost
Modder & Code Porter

You save on desktop right click it and hit run as admin done closed

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

[STG]Sgt.Ghost wrote:[...] done closed
How do you enable regitry editor on Vista Home Premium 424776184
Also, too much spam going on. How do you enable regitry editor on Vista Home Premium 4208725028

Seth@WiiPlaza

Seth@WiiPlaza
Admin & Coder
Admin & Coder

next time try google

How do you enable regitry editor on Vista Home Premium Rsz_1r10  

https://github.com/SethWiiPlaza

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum