BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
Fixing All Jafile / Adf.ly Links Empty5/16/2024, 8:25 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
Fixing All Jafile / Adf.ly Links Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
Fixing All Jafile / Adf.ly Links Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
Fixing All Jafile / Adf.ly Links Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
Fixing All Jafile / Adf.ly Links Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
Fixing All Jafile / Adf.ly Links Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
Fixing All Jafile / Adf.ly Links Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
Fixing All Jafile / Adf.ly Links Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
Fixing All Jafile / Adf.ly Links Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
Fixing All Jafile / Adf.ly Links Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fixing All Jafile / Adf.ly Links

+11
Mr.Money
FuttBuck
Zzyzx
Welohabi
TheDetonator
[GOW]GOD AzR
juan112
CH90
sycore
Seth@WiiPlaza
Bully@WiiPlaza
15 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 6]

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

All codes will be back up soon!

---

In order for me to fix everything, I need something in return.
Nothing is lost.

I won´t just go through an endless wall of topics for hours. Pretty tired of it. Easiest would be donations. Suggest. Surprised

No trolling! I´m serious.
No fixes until we agree on something. It´s pretty simple. Wink

MW3 ALL Codes Fixed + Unreleased (New Codes):
80 / 20 $ reached

BO ALL Codes Fixed:
30 / 15 $ reached

MWR
ALL Codes Fixed:
20 / 10 $ reached

Last edited by Bully@WiiPlaza on 9/15/2013, 4:29 am; edited 9 times in total

Seth@WiiPlaza

Seth@WiiPlaza
Admin & Coder
Admin & Coder

99% of people on this site are leechs

Fixing All Jafile / Adf.ly Links Rsz_1r10  

https://github.com/SethWiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

2955 from 2984?
Yep. Neutral

Last edited by Bully@WiiPlaza on 5/1/2013, 9:53 am; edited 1 time in total

sycore

am willing to donate but I don't have a pay-pal account would there be any other ways to donate ?

CH90

CH90
Expert 3D Animator
Expert 3D Animator

bully, Jussi asked me for another animation in a video file but we were outstanding, because he told me that he will try to make it for itself...

it's a $50 animation, so, I think that you can talk and agree with him, that I authorized for this transfer so he can send that money to you......

when you confirm me that you have the money in your hands, then I will send their order Wink

btw
I don't even have a credit card, that's why I manage all payments via Western Union Razz

Last edited by CH90 on 5/1/2013, 10:21 am; edited 1 time in total

juan112

juan112
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

i have no pay-pal account
bully is there a possibility via sms to donate?

Seth@WiiPlaza

Seth@WiiPlaza
Admin & Coder
Admin & Coder

you could give me your credit card number Twisted Evil

Fixing All Jafile / Adf.ly Links Rsz_1r10  

https://github.com/SethWiiPlaza

[GOW]GOD AzR

[GOW]GOD AzR

To be fixed, you're missing what?

[GOW]GOD AzR

[GOW]GOD AzR

I am Web Hacker & I have a team, if money is missing, I have many people who follow me! (sans me venter)

TheDetonator

TheDetonator
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

[GOW]GOD AzR wrote:I am Web Hacker & I have a team, if money is missing, I have many people who follow me! (sans me venter)

Ok Shocked

juan112

juan112
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

[GOW]GOD AzR wrote:I am Web Hacker & I have a team, if money is missing, I have many people who follow me! (sans me venter)
what are you saying lol!

[GOW]GOD AzR

[GOW]GOD AzR

Sorry i'm french and google translate its n00b --'

Welohabi

Welohabi
Moderator & Coder
Moderator & Coder

So a lot of your codes are still offline because of Jafile? I thought you fixed all that. I would suggest using dropbox, up to 16 GB of storage space if you get a few refferals.

The energy you give, you shall receive.

Zzyzx

Zzyzx

Someone's on their period (providing free hacks) and now... Saying you have to pay

Welohabi

Welohabi
Moderator & Coder
Moderator & Coder

Shut-up leecher. Your comment is useless, just as much as you and your copy/paste functions.

The energy you give, you shall receive.

juan112

juan112
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Zzyzx wrote:Someone's on their period (providing free hacks) and now... Saying you have to pay
unnecessary your comment thumbsdown

TheDetonator

TheDetonator
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Zzyzx wrote:Someone's on their period (providing free hacks) and now... Saying you have to pay

Shut the fuck up and get the hell out. If you were trying to be funny in any way, your ass, so stop trying.

Words of Wisdom By TheDetonator

sycore

I think bully should charge people foe his code look how much time he has put in to it and they have been free from day one he should made a thing like a donater fourm with the codes on there for people who have donted I will defo donate if he dose something like this

TheDetonator

TheDetonator
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

If Bully charged for his codes, 98% of hackers that use his codes will go down to 20%

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

If I charge for my codes 99% of all n00bs would get mad and get the heck outa here and the 1% that pay will go and leak for everyone. I know the story. If I were head of some company clowns like them will be sued.

@sycore:
Why always wanting more like a donation forum or other crap, wtf? Just donate right here. It´s just another excuse. I´m so tired of them. Actually, if I did your idea you still wouldn´t donate. Rolling Eyes

Just say you´re a leech and don´t care instead of doing false promises like I´ve heard at least 10 times already and nothing. That is what pisses off even more than anything else.

How do you feel if I promise I´ll do your very important project until whenever and finally when it´s time to have it completed I´m just like "Oh, whatever. I did something else, leave me alone".

GOALS ADDED TO TOP POST. Cool

TheDetonator

TheDetonator
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Touché‎ Bully

CH90

CH90
Expert 3D Animator
Expert 3D Animator

Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:If I charge for my codes 99% of all n00bs would get mad and get the heck outa here and the 1% that pay will go and leak for everyone. I know the story. If I were head of some company clowns like them will be sued.

@sycore:
Why always wanting more like a donation forum or other crap, wtf? Just donate right here. It´s just another excuse. I´m so tired of them. Actually, if I did your idea you still wouldn´t donate. Rolling Eyes

Just say you´re a leech and don´t care instead of doing false promises like I´ve heard at least 10 times already and nothing. That is what pisses off even more than anything else.

How do you feel if I promise I´ll do your very important project until whenever and finally when it´s time to have it completed I´m just like "Oh, whatever. I did something else, leave me alone".

GOALS ADDED TO TOP POST. Cool

that's the sad truth, but the good thing is that not always is in the same way ... just keep hoping Razz

sycore

@bully@wiiplaza I will donate I don't have a PayPal is there any other way to donate like skrill if not I will see if I can use my familys PayPal to do and I will donate £20 for the black ops

juan112

juan112
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

sycore wrote:@bully@wiiplaza I will donate I don't have a PayPal is there any other way to donate like skrill if not I will see if I can use my familys PayPal to do and I will donate £20 for the black ops
right i hope there is another possibility to donate except paypal
because I have not a paypal account

TheDetonator

TheDetonator
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Just make a paypal account

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 6]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum