BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
I really need some codes for Mario Party 8 :( Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
I really need some codes for Mario Party 8 :( Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
I really need some codes for Mario Party 8 :( Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
I really need some codes for Mario Party 8 :( Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
I really need some codes for Mario Party 8 :( Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
I really need some codes for Mario Party 8 :( Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
I really need some codes for Mario Party 8 :( Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
I really need some codes for Mario Party 8 :( Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
I really need some codes for Mario Party 8 :( Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
I really need some codes for Mario Party 8 :( Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

I really need some codes for Mario Party 8 :(

+2
CH90
slax65
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

slax65

slax65

Hello guys,

I need your help!
I'm playing Mario Party 8 in PAL on the Dolphin Emulator ..
The problem is:
The game runs only at 50fps. Like all Mario Partys for the GCN, Mario Party 8 also does not have an option to run it in PAL60 mode ..

While I have found some AR-Codes on other sites for Mario Party 4-7 (GCN), which are forcing the games to run with 60fps, I need these codes for Mario Party 8 as well ..
Another problem of this game is, that it's not rendered in true 16:9/widescreen, only in 4:3 .. If you set the Wii to run in widescreen, the game just adds two bars to the left and right of the screen ..
I think it's because the game was originally intended to run on the GameCube, like many other games which came out for the Wii at
the end .. Another hint for this would be, that while you play on the boards, the frame-rate gets devided in the half of 50fps, so that it's only running with 25fps (30fps in NTSC mode) ..

So please, could someone try to create codes so that:

• The game runs in NTSC-mode
  • The game is rendered in true 16:9 mode (I also found such codes for the GCN-Mario Partys; but the code only works on boards, which is fine and very useful, because if the mini-games or lobbys are rendered in widescreen, there are glitches and it does not look good because the programmers did not edit the surroundings further than outside the 4:3 aspect. So the code should only hack the game to widescreen, while you play on boards. You can also hack the games to widescreen with Dolphin, but it hacks the complete game to widescreen which causes glitches as I already said .. And another important thing is, that objects musten't disappear once they are outside of the 4:3 aspect; here is a video I made to show you what I mean: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75lc7DGG-vs)
  • The framerate does not get devited in half of 50/60fps while you play on boards

Sorry for my bad English, I'm from Germany Smile
Thank you very much to anyone who tries to do it <3

CH90

CH90
Expert 3D Animator
Expert 3D Animator

buy a nintendo wii

Rolling Eyes, now, they're cheap Twisted Evil

Seth@WiiPlaza

Seth@WiiPlaza
Admin & Coder
Admin & Coder

Buy a wii they are only $50 at max

TheDetonator

TheDetonator
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

o.O the prices have really gone down

slax65

slax65

TheDetonator wrote:o.O the prices have really gone down

Why should I buy one?

juan112

juan112
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

slax65 wrote:Why should I buy one?
because you can wii games hacking and homebrew channel programm you can also from hard disk wii games play with usb loaders   Cool

TheDetonator

TheDetonator
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

When i bought my wii it was $199

slax65

slax65

juan112 wrote:
because you can wii games hacking and homebrew channel programm you can also from hard disk wii games play with usb loaders   Cool

I can also hack with Dolphin Emulator ..

juan112

juan112
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

slax65 wrote:
juan112 wrote:

but not online Razz

slax65

slax65

juan112 wrote:
slax65 wrote:
juan112 wrote:

but not online Razz
There is no online mode for Mario Party 8

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Generally speaking.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum