BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
My most hated company Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
My most hated company Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
My most hated company Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
My most hated company Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
My most hated company Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
My most hated company Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
My most hated company Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
My most hated company Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
My most hated company Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
My most hated company Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

My most hated company

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My most hated company Empty My most hated company 7/23/2013, 9:30 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Apple.

It has all be a scamy plan from the start. Selling their crappy, over-priced, compatible with nothing products forcing malware. Clueless people about technique need this, it's why they tried to make it easy and plain.

Read:
http://www.cracked.com/article_18377_5-reasons-you-should-be-scared-apple.html

I will not start using an apple product for free, paid I may do it. Which pieces of trash they are. IPhone 5 for 999$? My God, all it can do is calls, messages, downloading paid and some free apps. That's totally worth the money. I can get huge computer equipment for that money and multiple times more performance and possibilities. Rolling Eyes 

Long ago, I got an IPod for birthday or whatever. 180 $ just for some shitty 1 $ games preinstalled and no music by default. A hacked Nintendo DS is 120 $ + Flashcard 40$ = 160$ and you can do the same just also play superb games online, local multiplayer, chat etc. and no need for shitTunes or similar to transfer your music, videos and games.

You can however use Apple's headphones on it. It's the only thing I had use for. Wink

No virus on a Mac?
Too bad nobody bothers programming one. The security is physically worse than Windows (I read somewhere) and why would someone want to infect 10% of everyone if they can do like 80% with Windows.

Macs never crash?
Oh, they do. And mostly they'll be broken and not turn on again. A friend of mine had to send it in to get it repaired. Nice!

Macs never hang?
Maybe it's because they only have 1st hand products? A Windows e.g. has programs by 100+ companies. Obviously there are flawed. Macs would hang etc. equally if they had this diversity. It's the program's fault mainly.

Someone had his USB device reformatted by his Mac. Pretty cool if you carry sensitive data. Wink 

Combat the pest!
Millions of blind people still buy like sheep!

2My most hated company Empty i love applw 7/24/2013, 1:13 pm

lol i do under stand but i have an ipod touch and i love it for music and a fuw games and i jailbraked mine so i can get android apps ass well with other stuff Wink 

3My most hated company Empty Re: My most hated company 8/16/2013, 8:27 am

M.Bison

M.Bison
Code Creator

Everything you say is very true Bully: its all on the look and fashion and that's it. The mac I'm using at work has one of the latest CPU, 16Go of RAM and all but is 5 times slower than my other old PC with XP when I run all the macros I work on.

The only advantage is that you can use lots of linux commands since mac is based on a unix system.

4My most hated company Empty Re: My most hated company 8/16/2013, 5:27 pm

FuttBuck

FuttBuck

I beg to differ about Ipods they are quite useful, but thats your opinion. I'm getting an Ipod 5 in like a day or 2...

Hit Me Up On Skype If You Want To Talk!

exdee! beer wii thumbsup thumbsup

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum