BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
help Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
help Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
help Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
help Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
help Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
help Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
help Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
help Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
help Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
help Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

help

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1help Empty help 12/15/2013, 4:43 pm

bl00dskiller

bl00dskiller

hey does anyone have a zombie working round toggler because i've tried about 5 and nothing is working..

2help Empty Re: help 12/16/2013, 12:20 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

No and fix your topic title

3help Empty Re: help 12/17/2013, 10:55 am

[LKWP]FALADOR

I have a working round toggler. I am very creative, and ambitious when it comes to creating mod menus. I make sure mine are bigger, better, and working properly more than anyone else out theirs' mod menus. I honestly do not care for Wii coding because it requires you to a buy a USB Gecko for the most part, and two you can a whole lot if not more than what codes can do. Honestly if you want anything good, or cool it is normally going to be through the insertion of scripts.

4help Empty Re: help 12/18/2013, 1:02 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Yes but it's tedious with ISO editing and won't work on public games anymore. Also other consoles don't have codes like the Wii, it makes it special xD

5help Empty Re: help 12/21/2013, 10:50 am

[LKWP]FALADOR

Mod menus still work on public for Zombies. I force host and use them on public all the time. The only game mode they don't work in public for is Multiplayer, and All modes in Mw3.

6help Empty Re: help 12/21/2013, 1:29 pm

xBoo

xBoo

Is there an host only code for mw3 that affects other peoples class names and scoreboards. Because I remember a while back, during the past summer, before I got into hacking I would play demolition with a player with a name like FiReXXXX or XXXXFiRe I can't remember at all. (X= other letters) I don't even think FiRe was in his name. All I remember was his name was in red. Anyway he had his YouTube channel scrolling at the bottom of the screen in green when you looked at your scoreboard and class names where changed to his website. He also had a nuke timer modifier on that would
increase instead of decreasing. What I'm trying to say is if that is all possible with codes or not?

7help Empty Re: help 12/22/2013, 3:51 pm

[LKWP]FALADOR

That was most likely me. It is an ISO mod that affects the codepostgfx. It is XP Lobby. There are many variations of it, but the one you are describing sounds exactly like the one I made. Except I just put my Youtube, and a bunch of crap talking on the text features. Very Happy

8help Empty Re: help 12/24/2013, 2:07 am

xBoo

xBoo

What's your mw3 ally code? And what was your mw3 name

9help Empty Re: help 12/24/2013, 9:34 am

[LKWP]FALADOR

I will tell you my ally code when I get access to my wii and my name I can't really tell you because I have changed it so many times.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum