BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
Possible Way To Modify Pokemon Y - "Emulator Loading" Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
Possible Way To Modify Pokemon Y - "Emulator Loading" Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
Possible Way To Modify Pokemon Y - "Emulator Loading" Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
Possible Way To Modify Pokemon Y - "Emulator Loading" Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
Possible Way To Modify Pokemon Y - "Emulator Loading" Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
Possible Way To Modify Pokemon Y - "Emulator Loading" Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
Possible Way To Modify Pokemon Y - "Emulator Loading" Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
Possible Way To Modify Pokemon Y - "Emulator Loading" Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
Possible Way To Modify Pokemon Y - "Emulator Loading" Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
Possible Way To Modify Pokemon Y - "Emulator Loading" Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Possible Way To Modify Pokemon Y - "Emulator Loading"

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reclaimer Shawn

Reclaimer Shawn
Code Creator

Alright,so after a little looking back at older Pokemon games,and the methods I used to modify them,I theorized a way to modify them. In Pokemon Diamond/Pearl a while back,I found a kind of Pokemon named Hyrid Pokemon. They have different types then their normal versions,and have odd sprite animations. They are used to fill slots. I accessed them at first,but they had glitched moves. The games would freeze upon the pokemon's loading,but wouldn't on an emulator. From their,I modified their movesets so they were valid. Afterwards,I extracted it from my save,edited it,and converted it to an Action Reply code. This allowed the glitched Pokemon to be successfully loaded. The Pokemon I loaded was an Hybrid Arceus. If wanted,I can post the link to the video I posted about Hybrids. Anyways,I got the loading idea off of Project Pokemon. A group of people were trading Pokemon with invalid hex types from Pokemon White to Y,to be able to find hidden moves an hexes. So,I thought up of this little method,and I theorize this to work:
1)In an emulate version of Pokemon Black,use a Pokemon modifier code and set the hexadecimal value to one of Pokemon Y's. (Convert the value 719 to hexadecimal an land on the same slot as Zygarde)
2)Use an infinite master ball code,and capture the Pokemon in the wild.(Will lock up in the DS version,but not in NO$GBA or DesMuMe.)(Use the shiny modifier code to find the shinies of newer Pokemon that are shiny locked,such as Zygarde.)
3)Teach it a different moveset through the "Learn All TMS" code.
4)Use Pokesav to extract the .pkm file of the Pokemon in said slot.
5)Hex edit said file,and experiment with value locations(Won't work in Pokesav,due to Pokemon being invalid)(If TM Learning code doesn't work,try to find the value of your moves and edit those)
6)Insert the file back into Black and White Pokesav,and use it to make an Action Replay code.
7)Put it in your Action Replay,and use it in game(Don't look at it or anything,just let it be in your party)
8)Transfer it from Pokemon White to Pokemon Y
9)Since you set the hexadecimal value of the invalid Pokemon to one of Y's,it should be rendered in game as a valid Pokemon.
10)Whatever effects modified for the said Pokemon should take place.

With this simple method,you could access Pokemon not normally available and restricted Pokemon such as the leaked event Pokemon and possibly even make a Mega Evolution permanent(I theorize this is possible because of the way Mega Evolutions work in battle. The Pokemon get a sprite,icon,an stat change,and are even recorde in the Pokedex. This tells us it might be a separate hex slot and Pokemon to begin with)

Also guys,thanks for reading,and if anything is leaked using said method,please give me credit for making/discovering the method. Thank you!

Reclaimer Shawn

Reclaimer Shawn
Code Creator

Alright,for you people out there that either [A] want to see the research .pkm files I made or [B] the n00bs who are spoon fed,do not fret! I hex edited a .pkm file and gave a pokemon a valid moveset and changed it's value through hex editing.
Here are the codes for their respective games:
Pokemon Black:

Pokemon White:

These should be correct,and also,to use these,hold down L+R simultaneously. All you have to do is wait for Pokemon Box to be released. Then,use the code while having 3 useless Pokemon for slots 4,5,and 6. Afterwards,when P.B. is released,transfer these through PokeTransfer and claim them through Pokemon X and Y. These should correspond to the Hex ID of each event pokemon. The Pokedex ID's were #719,#720,and #721.
Hex IDS:
719=2CF
720=2D0
721=2D1

So,for those of you who want to use the .pkm files for extra research,I'll provide you the files. Poketransfer will apparently have a hack check,so since the abilities and statistics of these pokemon are unreleased,I have set everything to default/nothing except for the crucial things that build the pokemon,so they should just be able to bypass the hack check,and just withdraw it in Pokemon X/Y through the game.

Enjoy! This may or may not work once Box comes out,but if it does,enjoy the early leak! The files will be provided below.

EDIT:Codes and .pkm files have been updated to try to ensure these load through Pokemon Box!

EDIT 2:Fixed the activator so it would be usable in-game by using L and R simultaneously.

Last edited by Reclaimer Shawn on 12/20/2013, 6:00 pm; edited 2 times in total

Reclaimer Shawn

Reclaimer Shawn
Code Creator

-LINK-
https://www.mediafire.com/?u4brf6ajqxfmuer

I can't guarantee ANY of this to work,but if my little theory works like it did in Pokemon Diamond/Pearl,and it passes the hack check,you will have successfully gotten these restricted event Pokemon!

Also,if you want to see a video Rooster Teeth uploaded about the link,you may find it here for more information:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tm1mdEj0hJE

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Omg, very nice find!
Unfortunately I don't have a 3DS and stopped caring.

It sounds fantastic though, no hacking on the 3DS yet so we can get the new Pokés still using the older games like that. I thought it would never be possible again to generate them using a 3rd party program.

The 5th gen connections will be unlocked the 27th of December won't they? I'm a bit excited to see some results lol! Keep us updated. Very interesting for the meta game scene also Wink

Reclaimer Shawn

Reclaimer Shawn
Code Creator

Thanks for your input Bully. Also,guys DON'T use the code yet until the Pokemon Transfer App is released. Whenever the said pokemon is loaded in game,it will just give you an error whenever anything to do with Pokemon data is loaded,including even looking at the party/PC or battling. Wait to use the code until the app is released,and then use the code and transfer it to Pokemon Y. This might ensure that things go through properly. If you already have done this and you want to continue playing Pokemon Black and White,get or make a code that modifies the 4th,5th,and 6th slot to fix this.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum