BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
Help with MW3 gametype modifiers Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
Help with MW3 gametype modifiers Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
Help with MW3 gametype modifiers Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
Help with MW3 gametype modifiers Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
Help with MW3 gametype modifiers Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
Help with MW3 gametype modifiers Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
Help with MW3 gametype modifiers Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
Help with MW3 gametype modifiers Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
Help with MW3 gametype modifiers Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
Help with MW3 gametype modifiers Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Help with MW3 gametype modifiers

3 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

redneck1997

I found these in a ram dump. They dont work. Sad  Evil or Very Mad 
Will you fix them for me.  Twisted Evil 

TDM Scorelimit [Redneck]
201D2644 FFFFFFFA
05313410 81313410
05313410 XXXXXXXX
E0000000 80008000

TDM Timelimit[Redneck]
201D2644 FFFFFFFA
05313440 81313440
05313440 XXXXXXXX
E0000000 80008000

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

You don't even know what you're doing. Which game? Use my dvar dumper application.

redneck1997

It is for mw3.
The dvar thing did not work.

That's because you don't know how to use it. Maybe you should look at the tutorial Bully posted or do I have to give you the link? Rolling Eyes

redneck1997

No. I tried to download and it did not.

Reclaimer Shawn

Reclaimer Shawn
Code Creator

For one,why are you taking complete credit for codes that you specifically used Bully's DVAR Dumper,so why not at least give credit to them. Secondly,you need to know the type of value you're writing. In most cases with DVARS,you either do a Hexadecimal Write or ASCII Write. But in my experience,sometimes you might have to write a float value. Use the default value as a reference. Say the normal score limit is 1000. If you found something in a RAM Dump with a Default Value of 3E8,it'd be a Hexadecimal,and you could do a simple Hexadecimal write. Another possibility is ASCII. ASCII is basically text code. If it happens to represent a number,but in text,it's an ASCII Value. ASCII is also used for text based codes,such as text displayed in game. If you notice an odd value that seems too high to be your default value,it might be a float. A float is one way the game represents decimals,but in a Hexadecimal display. For instance 3F266666=.65 and 7F800000=Infinity. Another type of DVAR is Boolean,but those are only to toggle codes off and on. Am I seriously going to have to make a video tutorial on this type of coding Bully? Apparently people can't find mine in the tutorial section.

Reclaimer Shawn

Reclaimer Shawn
Code Creator

Also Redneck,your second line of code is worthless. It's trying to navigate or write a vale to the address that you're already trying to write to begin with. Remove that,and you might have more luck.

redneck1997 wrote:No. I tried to download and it did not.

This might help you! Wink

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

He probably was trying to change the pointer using the first write and the value at that pointer using the 2nd. Similar to how e.g. I do it in certain codes:
http://www.bullywiihacks.com/t2626-

Note that the value type is pointer which uses the value at that value interpreted as address, NOT itself. This is why the Xs are at the 2nd writing line.

In CoD it usually is an ASCII value then. You can be quite sure of it.

redneck1997

Reclaimer Shawn wrote:For one,why are you taking complete credit for codes that you specifically used Bully's DVAR Dumper,so why not at least give credit to them. Secondly,you need to know the type of value you're writing. In most cases with DVARS,you either do a Hexadecimal Write or ASCII Write. But in my experience,sometimes you might have to write a float value. Use the default value as a reference. Say the normal score limit is 1000. If you found something in a RAM Dump with a Default Value of 3E8,it'd be a Hexadecimal,and you could do a simple Hexadecimal write. Another possibility is ASCII. ASCII is basically text code. If it happens to represent a number,but in text,it's an ASCII Value. ASCII is also used for text based codes,such as text displayed in game. If you notice an odd value that seems too high to be your default value,it might be a float. A float is one way the game represents decimals,but in a Hexadecimal display. For instance 3F266666=.65 and 7F800000=Infinity. Another type of DVAR is Boolean,but those are only to toggle codes off and on. Am I seriously going to have to make a video tutorial on this type of coding Bully? Apparently people can't find mine in the tutorial section.

I did not use Bully's dump. I used a diffrent one. I saw that he had not made a team deathmatch modifier and wanted ot make one. If bully could fix it I WOULD Gladley give him credit.

lol It doesn't matter if you used his or someone else's RAM dump because they all have the same allocated addresses. Also, use Google to find out if the address has already been taken, but in your case you wouldn't have to do that because you didn't make the code the correct way, unless you actually made the code correctly, you would Google the address. Wink

Reclaimer Shawn

Reclaimer Shawn
Code Creator

I actually decided to download a RAM Dump to fix these codes for you.So far,I was able to get the Time limit one made correctly for you. Here's your time limit code and score limit code:

Set TDM Default Time Limit(Reclaimer Shawn)
201D2644 FFFFFFFA
051348E8 811348EC
051348EC XXXXXXXX
E0000000 80008000

Set TDM Default Score Limit(Reclaimer Shawn)
201D2644 FFFFFFFA
0516AD78 8116AD7C
0516AD7C XXXXXXXX
E0000000 80008000

X's=ASCII Value
Your addresses weren't even close. You might want to think about looking into some tutorials before going into the coding stages. Also,it will not work unless you are host,as the Memory values would be on your side to modify,since you can't modify values if they're not accessible to your side. Try it on a Private Match,and tell me if it works. I really hope you know how to convert ASCII to Hex. If not,here's something easy for numbers:
 HEX         ASCII
  30             0
  31             1
  32             2
  33             3
  34             4
  35             5
  36             6
  37             7
  38             8
  39             9

Since this is a Numerical Code being used in ASCII,your max value is 39393939 or 9999 in ASCII Text. I don't know if this works,considering I don't own MW3,but if I applied everything correctly,they should work fine. Don't expect it to work though,so don't have any false hopes due to the fact I don't even own the game in the first place.

redneck1997

Reclaimer Shawn wrote:I actually decided to download a RAM Dump to fix these codes for you.So far,I was able to get the Time limit one made correctly for you. Here's your time limit code and score limit code:

Set TDM Default Time Limit(Reclaimer Shawn)
201D2644 FFFFFFFA
051348E8 811348EC
051348EC XXXXXXXX
E0000000 80008000

Set TDM Default Score Limit(Reclaimer Shawn)
201D2644 FFFFFFFA
0516AD78 8116AD7C
0516AD7C XXXXXXXX
E0000000 80008000

X's=ASCII Value
Your addresses weren't even close. You might want to think about looking into some tutorials before going into the coding stages. Also,it will not work unless you are host,as the Memory values would be on your side to modify,since you can't modify values if they're not accessible to your side. Try it on a Private Match,and tell me if it works. I really hope you know how to convert ASCII to Hex. If not,here's something easy for numbers:
 HEX         ASCII
  30             0
  31             1
  32             2
  33             3
  34             4
  35             5
  36             6
  37             7
  38             8
  39             9

Since this is a Numerical Code being used in ASCII,your max value is 39393939 or 9999 in ASCII Text. I don't know if this works,considering I don't own MW3,but if I applied everything correctly,they should work fine. Don't expect it to work though,so don't have any false hopes due to the fact I don't even own the game in the first place.

Thanks Shawn.

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Great job, nothing do add Shawn. It should work Smile

redneck1997

the codes do not work

Reclaimer Shawn

Reclaimer Shawn
Code Creator

Well,what value did you write to both offsets? Also,you need to get host to ensure that these codes actually work,so you might want to put working codes in the background. Try a private match on Team Deathmatch,and the affects should take then. What value did you replace for the X's?

Reclaimer Shawn

Reclaimer Shawn
Code Creator

Oh,I figured out the problem. I used scr_dm_scorelimit and scr_dm_timelimit,when they should have been scr_war_scorelimit and scr_war_timelimit. You'd figure that DM stood for Deathmatch,so that's where I messed up... Let me take a second to make a new one...

redneck1997

Thats fine man.

Reclaimer Shawn

Reclaimer Shawn
Code Creator

Default TDM Time Limit Modifier (Reclaimer Shawn)
201D2644 FFFFFFFA
05134D28 81134D2C
05134D2C XXXXXXXX
E0000000 80008000

Default TDM Win Limit Modifier(Reclaimer Shawn)
201D2644 FFFFFFFA
05134DB0 81134DB4
05134DB4 XXXXXXXX
E0000000 80008000
X's=ASCII

Try to see if this code works. scr_war_scorelimit gave me an offset out of my RAM Dump range,so I used scr_winlimit for our DVAR to write instead. I think the value stands for the maximum number of points gained to win the match,but it could be kills also. Please try both,and put them in an ASCII Format please. Also,scr_war_timelimit worked perfectly so I can almost guarantee that this DVAR Value works.

redneck1997

Ok. I will let you know. What was the deathmatch one? What game mode?

Reclaimer Shawn

Reclaimer Shawn
Code Creator

redneck1997 wrote:Ok. I will let you know. What was the deathmatch one? What game mode?
The Deathmatch one was for TDM or Team Deathmatch. Sorry for the wait,but as I said I used the wrong DVAR for the first ones. The ones I recently gave you should work fine.

redneck1997

The score limit did not work. The time limit did though.

Reclaimer Shawn

Reclaimer Shawn
Code Creator

Alrighty then,I'm at least glad one thing works. My RAM Dump apparenlty doesn't store this value,but you can still find the offset without looking at the default value. Try this last code:
Default TDM Score Limit Modifier(Reclaimer Shawn):
201D2644 FFFFFFFA
05B9EEB4 81B9EEB8
05B9EEB8 XXXXXXXX
E0000000 80008000

X's=ASCII

This is the final one I found for score limit for Deathmatch in the RAM Dump. Wasn't able to find the default value,due to it being out of the RAM Dump. However,that doesn't mean it's not in the actual memory. Try this final code,and see if it works.

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Out of my notes:
Spoiler:
Happy modded gametypes lmao. These generally work Wink

redneck1997

Would it look like this?

TDM Scorelimit
201D2644 FFFFFFFA
81134CE4 00001D4C
05134CE4 XXXXXXXX
E0000000 80008000