BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
Creating unlimited YouTube / Gmail Phone Verified Accounts (PVAs) Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
Creating unlimited YouTube / Gmail Phone Verified Accounts (PVAs) Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
Creating unlimited YouTube / Gmail Phone Verified Accounts (PVAs) Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
Creating unlimited YouTube / Gmail Phone Verified Accounts (PVAs) Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
Creating unlimited YouTube / Gmail Phone Verified Accounts (PVAs) Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
Creating unlimited YouTube / Gmail Phone Verified Accounts (PVAs) Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
Creating unlimited YouTube / Gmail Phone Verified Accounts (PVAs) Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
Creating unlimited YouTube / Gmail Phone Verified Accounts (PVAs) Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
Creating unlimited YouTube / Gmail Phone Verified Accounts (PVAs) Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
Creating unlimited YouTube / Gmail Phone Verified Accounts (PVAs) Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Creating unlimited YouTube / Gmail Phone Verified Accounts (PVAs)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Possibly working methods:

- Deleting the flash cookies
Spoiler:

- Changing user agent / deleting all saved data
Spoiler:

- Flushing the DNS cache
Spoiler:

- Receiving a new IP address
Spoiler:

- Using a voice call service
Spoiler:

- Changing MAC address
Spoiler:

---

Hey,

I tried to do it for a while now but absolutely nothing succeeded for me besides clearing browser history and resetting the router to get a new IP. Even that only sometimes.

No text or voice messaging website service worked including an Android app emulator called Bluestacks to make them think it's an actual phone to allow account creation.

I did try googling and many guides but like described, no luck.

Does anyone know what really works?

Thanks Smile

Last edited by Bully@WiiPlaza on 5/27/2014, 9:15 am; edited 11 times in total

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

Google is a sneaky little bastard! They got every single trick up their sleeves. A lot of people think they're trying to bypass "Google's" verification scheme when really Google doesn't run solo.  Wink  I'll try to figure out a way... Also, do you have an Android that is rooted?

Creating unlimited YouTube / Gmail Phone Verified Accounts (PVAs) LSTjSyDDiscord: SnB_BWH

Click HERE to earn free bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, and dash!

Win Free Bitcoins every hour!

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Indeed they are sneaky. It may be my computer, location etc. that made some of the promising methods fail or it wasn't working anymore. I really don't know but I'm quite sure you're the right person to ask for advice :p

I don't have an Android device but that program can emulate them / the mobile phone system on a regular computer.

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

Thanks! Smile I've looked through the Android phones' system files because I have a rooted Android phone and they have a lot of juicy information in there. And it's built in Java, XML and other weird files. I don't know Java, but you do, so maybe I can possibly send you some of the files and you can take a look at them. Why is it much harder to create Gecko codes with Dolphin Emulator, but it's easy as hell on a Wii with a USB Gecko? Think about it! Wink

Creating unlimited YouTube / Gmail Phone Verified Accounts (PVAs) LSTjSyDDiscord: SnB_BWH

TheDetonator

TheDetonator
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Isnt there free texting programs out there like textfree and pinger

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

They used to work until Google used other tricks...

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bump! Anything?

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

I forgot all about this.  Rolling Eyes  I've noticed that there are some sites that allow you, for example to create a free website and get a "personalized Gmail account". I don't know if Google will allow you to do that if you already have plenty of Gmail accounts, but maybe they might let you because you were redirected from a website such as Wix or WordPress, which are official websites. I'll keep researching and I'll report back soon. And this time, I won't forget! lol

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

I kinda noticed that Google stores something on your computer or at least remembers something from it (MAC address or flash cookies aka .sol files?).

Whenever I waited 1 month or used another computer (I did that once lately) it would allow me to create 2 gmail accounts without verification even on the same IP. It does not depend on the browser at all how it seems. A fresh one or clearing all data wouldn't have an effect.

What can be done? scratch

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

There's a way to actually edit SOL files. I use a program called Minerva. It requires the Adobe AIR Framework though.

http://blog.coursevector.com/minerva

https://get.adobe.com/air/

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

I think that Google either updates them or they already receive whatever data anyways when you visit their site.

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bump!
Updated first post. Please help me testing these. Smile

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

Creating unlimited YouTube / Gmail Phone Verified Accounts (PVAs) Screen10

http://www.freeonlinephone.org/

Now, of course this will only last for a short time as Google will tell you that the number has been used too many times. The reason why Google does this is probably because someone might use the verification call to spam someone's phone number, which I have done before! xD

I think we can cross this one off the list.

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Yep, everything seems "limited". Neutral

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Nevermind anymore I guess, one can create multiple YouTube channels under one g-mail account:

I created 7 more till they wanted me to phone verify lol. Surprised

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum