BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
geckocodes forum wiird.l0nk.org down/moved? Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
geckocodes forum wiird.l0nk.org down/moved? Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
geckocodes forum wiird.l0nk.org down/moved? Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
geckocodes forum wiird.l0nk.org down/moved? Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
geckocodes forum wiird.l0nk.org down/moved? Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
geckocodes forum wiird.l0nk.org down/moved? Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
geckocodes forum wiird.l0nk.org down/moved? Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
geckocodes forum wiird.l0nk.org down/moved? Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
geckocodes forum wiird.l0nk.org down/moved? Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
geckocodes forum wiird.l0nk.org down/moved? Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

geckocodes forum wiird.l0nk.org down/moved?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

viciousShadow

viciousShadow

i tried to visit the "official" geckocodes.org forum ( http://wiird.l0nk.org/forum/index.php ) but i got some dns resolving error.
is the forum down/down forever?

i went there in the first place because i wanted to contribute some geckocodes (but "joining the known" redirected to the offline forum).

thanks for any related info

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

It gets errors like that all the time! By the way, you can't sign up to that site anymore and even if you could, I wouldn't bother because the site goes down almost every other month. Also, you need to contact James0x57 (James Atherton) to post codes on geckocodes.org. And... you'll need a USB Gecko to get an account to be able to post codes. They only accept people who own a USB Gecko and have proved themselves. Sorry.

geckocodes forum wiird.l0nk.org down/moved? LSTjSyDDiscord: SnB_BWH

Click HERE to earn free bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, and dash!

Win Free Bitcoins every hour!

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Idk about WiiRd but I hope they are not dead. Good stuff has been posted :/

If you make good creations without an USB Gecko you will get accepted too. Example is Macopride64.

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

Yes, that is true! Macopride64 has made awesome codes for Goldeneye 007 and he also discovered a few things for the Wii coding scene.

@viciousShadow

If you haven't already, checkout his YouTube channel. There's some pretty neat shit on there. All done with Dolphin too! https://www.youtube.com/user/macopridee64

Wink

viciousShadow

viciousShadow

well there's little hope for me then

i'm mainly only doing codes related to monster hunter and atm i'm at Monster Hunter G Codes(porting my old playstation 2 MHG codes to MHGwii).

i just wanted to share them somewhere where people actually will see them (like geckocodes.org which e.g. usbloadergx/dolphin uses).

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

If you're talking about AccioHacks, it sucks ass, in my opinion! I made a much better version of it, but for the PC. You don't need to use AccioHacks for using cheat codes on games in a USB loader. In fact, I would recommend you get the codes from www.geckocodes.org from your PC and add them to the SD card by using Ocarina Cheat Code Manager (PC app). If you have any problems or questions, open up a new thread and I'll be glad to help. Wink

viciousShadow

viciousShadow

never used accio hacks or something.

i always open up notepad++ on pc and add the codes i want manually in the txtcodes folder on sdcard (sd:/txtcodes/ROMJ08.txt)

then in usbloadergx i select the codes i want to activate with ocarina and create .gct and start game
the reason why i use notepad++:
1. i like too see what codes there are and any other additional information around it
2. notepad++ has custom "program language" support so i can make the game.txt look similiar to xml/html and collapse codes for better overview

those programs keep deleting my comments/annotations (which i need to remember how i have to change the code to do test some other values etc)

it works for me that way. and i cant say whether it's ineffective/slow or not as i only know to do it this way

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

Any way that works is a good way! As long as it works, that's all that matters. Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum