BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
Some of My Raps Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
Some of My Raps Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
Some of My Raps Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
Some of My Raps Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
Some of My Raps Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
Some of My Raps Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
Some of My Raps Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
Some of My Raps Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
Some of My Raps Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
Some of My Raps Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Some of My Raps

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Some of My Raps Empty Some of My Raps 5/24/2014, 4:51 am

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

This is what I do on my free time. Usually by myself, but sometimes with friends. I also do it in class while I'm supposed to be working. xD

My first rap:

My second rap - On The Brink:

Some of My Raps LSTjSyDDiscord: SnB_BWH

Click HERE to earn free bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, and dash!

Win Free Bitcoins every hour!

2Some of My Raps Empty Re: Some of My Raps 5/24/2014, 9:43 am

TheDetonator

TheDetonator
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Now all you need is a beat

3Some of My Raps Empty Re: Some of My Raps 6/2/2014, 11:20 pm

nigger

nigger

Really stilted, stiff, and extremely awkwardly written. No cadence or flow to it whatsoever. Absolutely no creativity at all in the rhyme scheme, it's ABAB, and it's not even consistent. Lyrics are so cliche that they could've come out of any 15 year old kid's notebook, I remember thinking the exact same way when I was a freshman in high school, every angsty kid goes through the same phase, thinking they're better than other people when in reality they're jealous of the other kids enjoying their time, making friends, getting girlfriends, etc. You're trying way too hard to be profound and it's coming off as pretentious and pseudo-intellectual, especially the parts about how mainstream society is so awful,

All in all, I'd give it a 2/10, it reminds me a lot of what somebody who knows absolutely nothing about rap/hip hop would imagine a typical song being like. First of all you need to cut out that whiny, angsty, high school kid attitude and stop blaming everyone else for your not having friends, a girlfriend, etc. The reason girls don't like you is probably because you sit your pasty, ghost-white, flabby ass inside all day long on on the computer sulking instead of going outside, maybe lifting some weights to get healthy, and trying to make friends. You're a typical script kiddie, you're not a hacker, just a poser using tools made by other people instead of learning the mechanics on your own. Code your own hacks and tools, learn SQLI manually, write your own exploits. You're the epitome of mainstream, you're a carbon copy of every single angsty teen out there who spends all his time on the computer, desperately trying to find something that makes you feel powerful, then settling into the script kiddie niche just like the rest of them.

You can delete this post and ban me like a little bitch, but deep down inside you'll know that everything I said is true, and so does everyone else around you.

4Some of My Raps Empty Re: Some of My Raps 6/3/2014, 1:22 am

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

Ha! LMFAO! Your name is "nigger", yet I doubt you're black. Did you just signup to this site just to post this? I can do whatever the fuck I want! If you don't like it, then why bother wasting your time signing up to this site, just to write a short story about why you hate me so much? xD Why tell someone about their life, when you don't know shit all about who they are, where they live, what they do, etc. I've been told that crap ever since I started school and I don't really give a shit because I know they're more stupid than I am! It's a guaranteed fact not my opinion. By the way, did you even read the god damn spoilers?! Those are my first two raps I ever made! Why the fuck does everybody think you can become a master at anything on your first try?! LMFAO!

The kids these days are fuckin' brain dead retards! All of em'! I doubt you even have a fuckin' job! By the way, McDonalds isn't a job. Wink Everything you said about me is prolly the shit about you! And no one likes me? Ha! Why am I moderator? Huh? All that shit about me is an opinion not fact! Also, I'm 18 not 15. And you know what? I have 4 jobs and I'm still in high school! I also workout everyday... with my friends! And you think that I'm a lazy fuckin' slob? Who the fuck are you to say that anyone is a fucking lazy slob who sits on a computer all day?!

Also, I'm not a hacker, I'm a fuckin' script kiddie?! Ha! Kid, I'm not allowed on the school computers because of hacking and deleting everyone's documents and homework right before the final exams. I don't like to use other people's tools or make my own, I like to use my brain instead and figure shit out without tools. And if a tool is already made that does what you need it for, then why bother wasting your time making a program that does the same thing as one that is already made?! Also, I'm more clever than most hackers out there and again, that's a fact!

Why waste my life on trying to find a girlfriend in high school?! I have more important things to do than that, like studying to get good marks so I can go off to college or university and hopefully become someone that people will remember forever, instead of sitting on my ass all day thinking about girls! If you care that much about getting girls, I doubt you aren't misogynistic. Girls don't like it when boys are commiting misogyny. Kid, get your fuckin' facts straight, instead of wasting your time writing stupid shit! You know what the funny thing is? You're talking to an Autistic, ADHD 18 year old. LMFAO!

5Some of My Raps Empty Re: Some of My Raps 6/4/2014, 1:16 am

OnlyJustinn

OnlyJustinn

I think you shut his widespread asshole up, lol.

6Some of My Raps Empty Re: Some of My Raps 6/4/2014, 8:15 pm

nigger

nigger

shitnbitch wrote:Ha! LMFAO! Your name is "nigger", yet I doubt you're black. Did you just signup to this site just to post this? I can do whatever the fuck I want! If you don't like it, then why bother wasting your time signing up to this site, just to write a short story about why you hate me so much?  xD Why tell someone about their life, when you don't know shit all about who they are, where they live, what they do, etc. I've been told that crap ever since I started school and I don't really give a shit because I know they're more stupid than I am! It's a guaranteed fact not my opinion. By the way, did you even read the god damn spoilers?! Those are my first two raps I ever made! Why the fuck does everybody think you can become a master at anything on your first try?! LMFAO!

The kids these days are fuckin' brain dead retards! All of em'! I doubt you even have a fuckin' job! By the way, McDonalds isn't a job. ;)Everything you said about me is prolly the shit about you! And no one likes me? Ha! Why am I moderator? Huh? All that shit about me is an opinion not fact! Also, I'm 18 not 15. And you know what? I have 4 jobs and I'm still in high school! I also workout everyday... with my friends! And you think that I'm a lazy fuckin' slob? Who the fuck are you to say that anyone is a fucking lazy slob who sits on a computer all day?!

Also, I'm not a hacker, I'm a fuckin' script kiddie?! Ha! Kid, I'm not allowed on the school computers because of hacking and deleting everyone's documents and homework right before the final exams. I don't like to use other people's tools or make my own, I like to use my brain instead and figure shit out without tools. And if a tool is already made that does what you need it for, then why bother wasting your time making a program that does the same thing as one that is already made?! Also, I'm more clever than most hackers out there and again, that's a fact!

Why waste my life on trying to find a girlfriend in high school?! I have more important things to do than that, like studying to get good marks so I can go off to college or university and hopefully become someone that people will remember forever, instead of sitting on my ass all day thinking about girls! If you care that much about getting girls, I doubt you aren't misogynistic. Girls don't like it when boys are commiting misogyny. Kid, get your fuckin' facts straight, instead of wasting your time writing stupid shit! You know what the funny thing is? You're talking to an Autistic, ADHD 18 year old. LMFAO!

Holy shit, you're even more pathetic than I thought, it's cringeworthy how insecure and transparent you are. Not surprised you're autistic, though, it's obvious just by the way you think that people 'waste their life' trying to get a girlfriend. For people who aren't weird, awkward creepers, they get a girlfriend through normal everyday social interaction, I can tell how totally disconnected you are socially by the way you think, the concept of normal teenage social interaction and romantic relationships are totally alien to you to the point where you think that the way people 'get' girlfriends is like they're studying to pass a test rather than it happening through day to day socializing.

Watch out everybody, the master hacker here deleted stuff off the school computer, I bet he even knows how to use the command prompt. Kid, I will personally congratulate you if you can manage to figure out my first and last name, shouldn't be hard for someone so skilled he can delete stuff. I'll even give you most of my IP, bring it, skiddie:

xxx.x.228.66

4 jobs, lmao that's not even a decent lie. Does your dad work for Microsoft, too? You remind me of the kid that was a compulsive liar in my 4th grade class, everything he said was total bullshit, he didn't even try to make his lies believeable. He was so desperate for people to like him he'd do it even though he knew that people knew he was lying and they'd laugh in his face. Bullshit you spend time studying to get good grades, you can be halfway retarded and still get a good GPA in high school, even with AP classes. You obviously sit on the computer all day because nobody likes you in real life, and you feel like hot shit because you're a mod on a fucking website about using premade hacks on a softmodded wii to cheat at video games. You only matter on the internet in your little clique, in the real world you're nothing; a joke, a nobody, a creepy loser.

This post and the other one literally took me less than 5 minutes to write btw, while tabbing in and out of talking to my girl on facebook and working on my Forex trades.

7Some of My Raps Empty Re: Some of My Raps 6/4/2014, 10:52 pm

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Why would you care about someone on the internet like that anyways?
Just save your words and 5 minutes, it's not really worth it.

Girlfriends are nice but they also "waste" a lot of time you could've spent for something lasting unlike her when she's gone.

You think you're the king of the world if some girl plays being your girlfriend for a while? Haha, you're the loser who gets nowhere in life that way. Wink

Getting your IP is obviously easy, no need to even assist like that...

8Some of My Raps Empty Re: Some of My Raps 6/5/2014, 1:33 pm

TheDetonator

TheDetonator
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Internet Shit talking died 2 years ago...

9Some of My Raps Empty Re: Some of My Raps 6/5/2014, 4:07 pm

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

I don't know who the hell this guy is, but I've never seen anyone in real life or on the Internet that is more narcissistic than this asshole. And what Bully said; I don't need much assistance to get your IP. Wink

104.9.228.66 [ 104-9-228-66.lightspeed.wlfrct.sbcglobal.net ]

latitude: 38
longitude: -97

10Some of My Raps Empty Re: Some of My Raps 6/6/2014, 12:55 am

OnlyJustinn

OnlyJustinn

Did that guy seriously think that getting an IP is that hard? That my friends, is what you call just a plain out retard. By the way, nice IP Address brah :p

11Some of My Raps Empty Re: Some of My Raps 6/6/2014, 1:46 am

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

He calls me a script kiddie, yet he broke one of the most important rules of being a hacker! Never give any clues to anything about you, especially your IP / ISP! With latitude and longitude, you can pinpoint anyone on earth! I doubt that's the coordinates for his router though. I think it's the location of his ISP. When I use the IP gathering software on this forum, it's actually off 10-20 KM, but yet it isn't the location of my ISP either. You'd be surprised at the many different ways you can dox someone.

Even when someone posts about simple little things that even the NSA overlooks, you can think cleverly and find out every little thing about that person. It doesn't always have to start with an IP. I can tell you even "more stuff" related to doxing, mostly about this particular forum, but I don't want to disclose that information because I would be an asshole if I did that. Wink

12Some of My Raps Empty Re: Some of My Raps 6/8/2014, 10:49 am

TheDetonator

TheDetonator
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Don't want any ddosers ddosing him now do we shitnbitch Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum