BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
Thought I'd Send in a App Empty5/16/2024, 8:25 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
Thought I'd Send in a App Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
Thought I'd Send in a App Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
Thought I'd Send in a App Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
Thought I'd Send in a App Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
Thought I'd Send in a App Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
Thought I'd Send in a App Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
Thought I'd Send in a App Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
Thought I'd Send in a App Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
Thought I'd Send in a App Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Thought I'd Send in a App

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Thought I'd Send in a App Empty Thought I'd Send in a App 6/18/2014, 5:22 am

Shadow@BWH

Shadow@BWH

Well I thought I might as well give it a shot for a Mod or Coder.

Username: [ViRz]Shadow (Was wondering if I could change it to Shadow@PSNPlaza like on my PS3 and Wii)
Position desired: Moderator or Coder
Why do you want the position: Well I have been messing with a lot of stuff I am learning and currently coding in Python. I am 99.99% online pretty much whenever I'm home or get a chance. I have been a mod for 3 sites sadly all 3 sites have gone down due to lack of payment Sad. The sites were both Revolution x Clan sites and the WII~VIIRUZ Clan site. My last one was the best out of all of them and that was CodeDepiction. I kept all of the stuff clean of spam and dealt with a lot of annoying people helped them out and learned what it takes to help run a site. I was going to go for Admin but the site got shut down got down before we could make it official I had all the votes and the yes.

2Thought I'd Send in a App Empty Re: Thought I'd Send in a App 6/18/2014, 6:56 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

You can have coder now, mod maybe later. Thanks for your contributions. Smile

Sorry for your other sites man!

I also had to see how mdmwii.altervista.org, wiird.l0nk.org and volderbeek.freeforums.org died which I enjoyed using (maybe I forgot one or two).

This site will most likely never go down, lol. I just hope things can continue as planned. Donations are always welcome though! They will be used to improve the site when desired.

3Thought I'd Send in a App Empty Re: Thought I'd Send in a App 6/18/2014, 10:31 am

Shadow@BWH

Shadow@BWH

Sweet thanks Bully, and ya CodeDepiction was a good site great staff to. I think you may know the Site creator and a few of the staff. The site originated from the $ clan. The site owner KaBoom aka $~Lucky~$ had some family issues and couldn't make the payments anymore I offered to help pay but he said just you know never mind whatever happens happens. Again thanks again for the promotion Smile.

4Thought I'd Send in a App Empty Re: Thought I'd Send in a App 6/18/2014, 10:38 am

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

Awesome! Another coder! Very Happy This site needs more coders and people who know what they're talking about. Nice job on getting the promotion. Smile

Thought I'd Send in a App LSTjSyDDiscord: SnB_BWH

Click HERE to earn free bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, and dash!

Win Free Bitcoins every hour!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum