BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
How My School Felt When They Accused One of Our Hackers  Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
How My School Felt When They Accused One of Our Hackers  Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
How My School Felt When They Accused One of Our Hackers  Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
How My School Felt When They Accused One of Our Hackers  Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
How My School Felt When They Accused One of Our Hackers  Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
How My School Felt When They Accused One of Our Hackers  Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
How My School Felt When They Accused One of Our Hackers  Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
How My School Felt When They Accused One of Our Hackers  Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
How My School Felt When They Accused One of Our Hackers  Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
How My School Felt When They Accused One of Our Hackers  Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

How My School Felt When They Accused One of Our Hackers

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Shadow@BWH

Shadow@BWH

Legit how the school felt when they accused my friend and I of hacking. We have a shit ton of people behind us in hacking at my school so this is how my school felt while all that BS was going on. I really wish you guys could have seen it it was funny as hell xD.

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

I THINK I'm the only hacker at my school. Hell, it's fucking pathetic at my school to watch the teachers try to copy and paste something, while there's me sitting back and laughing my ass off! One retarded n00b told the teacher "Highlight the text and press the "Copy" button on the keyboard!" What a fuckin' retard! xD  ulol

How My School Felt When They Accused One of Our Hackers  LSTjSyDDiscord: SnB_BWH

Click HERE to earn free bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, and dash!

Win Free Bitcoins every hour!

Shadow@BWH

Shadow@BWH

I had to sit down with my English teacher and demonstrate how to copy stuff to her USB. It's fucking copying for god sake xD. Really how thick can you get? XD Also there's around 20 to 30 people who "Hack" in my school. Only about 14 of those people actually know what they are doing. I don't care though cause when we were accused of that crap we had all of them and more of the student body standing up for us cause we have helped them in some way shape or form in the past.

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

I know some people who don't even know how the hell to scroll on a webpage, if their life depended on it. Stupid people these days! xD Sometimes I know how to fix a computer related problem that my teacher is having and I tell them something funny like "Oh, no! You have to restart the computer exactly 3 times and on the third time, you have to type into the login box "1337" and press enter and repeat at least 25 times. It should work after that." xD Unfortunately, a little bitch had to tattle on me and tell the teacher that I'm only joking. I managed to do it to one teacher though! xD

How My School Felt When They Accused One of Our Hackers  LSTjSyDDiscord: SnB_BWH

Click HERE to earn free bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, and dash!

Win Free Bitcoins every hour!

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Hahaha.

The funny thing is that these people knew computers from the beginning yet they're the most clueless after the elderly who never touched a computer rofl! It's a mystery to me pretty much. Neutral

I like how the young generation from today is so knowledgeable in terms of technology. Once they'll be that old it will be another dimension of hackers even without computer science studies. Twisted Evil

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum